PDA

View Full Version : so... what's new these last 2 months?

imfanboy
Sep 2, 2008, 12:35 PM
So I logged back in after taking a month and a half off since the server is free (again), rather hoping to pick up my Spead Needle/G, but nothing doing - wasn't in my common box.

*shrug*

So, what's new these last two months? Anything? Worth doing?

Chris28
Sep 2, 2008, 12:38 PM
spread needle/G from MAG1 or MAG2?? We've gotten nothing from MAG2 yet, and everything from MAG1 has been given out.

imfanboy
Sep 2, 2008, 12:41 PM
spread needle/G from MAG1 or MAG2?? We've gotten nothing from MAG2 yet, and everything from MAG1 has been given out.

Mag1. I came in 457th with Atma Weapon. <_<

EspioKaos
Sep 2, 2008, 12:43 PM
July was freaking barren, but August had a good amount of content. See these two articles for details.

http://psupedia.info/Updates/July_2008
http://psupedia.info/Updates/August_2008

BFGfreak
Sep 2, 2008, 12:51 PM
Mag1. I came in 457th with Atma Weapon. <_<For your spread needle, you had a month to claim your prize, then it went away forever, I think you might be a few days late.

imfanboy
Sep 2, 2008, 12:55 PM
For your spread needle, you had a month to claim your prize, then it went away forever, I think you might be a few days late.

Says "Until September 30th" on psupedia.

BFGfreak
Sep 2, 2008, 01:15 PM
Says "Until September 30th" on psupedia.
That was the only thing I could think of, I really didn't look at when the prizes would disapear, so, I don't know where your SN/g is.

Turb0
Sep 2, 2008, 01:44 PM
You didn't MGG on the TA boards did you? Because if so, you might've been removed from the kill leaderboards too. If not, then idk. Send in a ticket to help.sega.com or something.

imfanboy
Sep 2, 2008, 03:14 PM
You didn't MGG on the TA boards did you? Because if so, you might've been removed from the kill leaderboards too. If not, then idk. Send in a ticket to help.sega.com or something.
Heh, I didn't even place on the TA boards, let alone MGG glitch my way on there.

But yeah, I'll probably just submit a ticket or something. *shrug*

Neith
Sep 2, 2008, 03:40 PM
Was your common box pretty full? I know that if your common box is full, you can remove items, log out and back in, and the Spread Needle should be there. If it's not there after that/your common box wasn't full, then I have no idea where it is.

HFlowen
Sep 2, 2008, 08:51 PM
Yea, there's nothing new in my box either. Then again, we both haven't activated our subscriptions in two months. It might not recognise us.