PDA

View Full Version : this isnt related to anime (Boo! anime!)

Meyfei
Sep 2, 2008, 01:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBO2U7SZ5qs&feature=related Awww :)

Tact
Sep 2, 2008, 02:58 PM
Oh, gross, I think I'm allergic. :disapprove:

*sneezes* Of course, it's not because they're cats. It's because they're kittens. I can't deal with young stuff.

pikachief
Sep 2, 2008, 03:32 PM
lol munchkin cat? XD

also the music annoyed me :(

but yes teh kitty was cute ^^

Boogie Troll
Sep 2, 2008, 03:36 PM
*melts*

Larian
Sep 2, 2008, 06:23 PM
Wait...why are we booing anime. I thought we loved anime?

Sord
Sep 2, 2008, 06:30 PM
Oh, gross, I think I'm allergic. :disapprove:

*sneezes* Of course, it's not because they're cats. It's because they're kittens. I can't deal with young stuff.

kittens are actually easier to deal with, because when they are bigger they have the muscle to get up to places and rip crap up, and they are so small, they really can't run to fast to get away from them. your biggest worry is crushing them by accident.

Wait...why are we booing anime. I thought we loved anime?
anime as a whole should never be praised. it's the equivalent of saying "all cartoons are good," which isn't true. Some are good and some suck, hard.

Out_Kast
Sep 2, 2008, 06:31 PM
your biggest worry is crushing them by accident.

Accident? D:

Sord
Sep 2, 2008, 06:33 PM
Accident? D:

this actually happened with my friends brother. He was sleeping on the couch, and one of the kittens was sleeping on him. Well, he rolled over and... you can guess the rest.

TalHex
Sep 2, 2008, 06:37 PM
anime as a whole should never be praised. it's the equivalent of saying "all cartoons are good," which isn't true. Some are good and some suck, hard.

i'm looking at you naruto O.< (giving bad names to anime like dennou coil :disapprove:)

Solstis
Sep 4, 2008, 01:48 AM
I don't want kittens. They can choke themselves on blind pull string things.

Or, yeah, the crushing thing.

Airalean
Sep 4, 2008, 04:51 AM
Accident? D:
-8 love.

Meyfei
Sep 4, 2008, 06:58 AM
when ever i sleep with a kitten, i have him/her above my head.

Weeaboolits
Sep 4, 2008, 11:45 AM
I don't like kittens they run around jumping on crap and claying at you, then again, since we've been stuck with the little bastards, I've developed a bit of a distaste for cats.