PDA

View Full Version : Spread Needle....

Akira-san
Sep 2, 2008, 08:34 PM
like most ppl id like to get my hands on one lol but because of the very high price of one itll probably take me forever to save up the money or sell all my stuff would probably be the only way as of now to get one. I participated in Mag1 but of course couldnt even keep up with the kills, and Mag2 was rescheduled exactly on the days i was goin on vacation to japan >_> so i missed all of it. but i just have 2 questions and i apologize if they are noob questions i dont keep up with PSU news/info much lol

Will there be another way to acquire a spread needle? and will we see a price drop anytime soon on them?

thanks!

Alastor_Haven
Sep 2, 2008, 08:36 PM
They will release the ''REAL needle''

Prices going down eh.... depends really

Indica
Sep 2, 2008, 08:41 PM
I think Spread Needle will be on top for a very long while. Best bet is to hunt Relics for a few Psycho Wands I guess.

Akira-san
Sep 2, 2008, 08:50 PM
^ ahhh ok thank u for the replies! well i guess that makes me feel a bit better that there will be another chance to get one and it being the real one lol but im guessing that itll probably be a pretty good while till we see it right? and lol yea i guess psycho wand hunting will be the best way to get the money lol or i get lucky and find one of those red/knights :-P

Delete
Sep 2, 2008, 09:36 PM
To answer when you will get the real spread needle?

When Pigs can fly, drive cars, and talk.
Lol, id say about 1 or 2 years hopefully.

HienkyakuX
Sep 2, 2008, 09:43 PM
Were did pedia got this info anyway since JP wiki don't have any info on it to start with?

jobber
Sep 2, 2008, 09:48 PM
just get a couple of barets and you're good.

Akira-san
Sep 2, 2008, 09:55 PM
SHIT! a year or two for the real one! i probably wont be playing PSU by then..... maybe lol

thx for tips ill do that. so how much are they selling for now? i know on the 360 someone is selling a 3/3 for 90million and i would buy a 5+/x grind one.

pikachief
Sep 2, 2008, 09:57 PM
yea i would buy one that was x/6-10 grinds :/

but for as much as 120 mil only :/

Golto
Sep 2, 2008, 09:59 PM
Were did pedia got this info anyway since JP wiki don't have any info on it to start with?

On both the originial JPN and our MAG sites it states that the weapon Spread Needle, not /G, will be available sometime in the future. This week the JPN ver gets the second misison for their event and who knows maybe one of those new weapons promised is the Spread Needle. I don't know where or how it would drop but ST likes to pull out droplists out of their asses.

We also do not know if the base stats and grind stats will be for the regular Spread Needle. So it might be better or worse or even the same.