PDA

View Full Version : Best grind for exp/items for L105 Beasts?

NightfallG
Sep 3, 2008, 02:59 PM
I'm trying to get back into the game, but I can't figure out where the best solo area is for my level/race. as you can guess, I have FF20.

gryphonvii
Sep 3, 2008, 03:36 PM
don't bother soloing, do GBR just get some dark weapons, if you are intent on soloing then do a mission where you got a chance to find something valuable to sell or use to get money and weps (i.e psycho hunting, agito hunting, rattlesnake hunting).

NightfallG
Sep 3, 2008, 03:38 PM
don't bother soloing, do GBR just get some dark weapons, if you are intent on soloing then do a mission where you got a chance to find something valuable to sell or use to get money and weps (i.e psycho hunting, agito hunting, rattlesnake hunting).

just so we're clear, I'd love to do more team stuff, but most of the people in my card list either quit or log on too sporadically. aside from that, pubbies are usually locked. :|

what's the best GBR mission in your opinion?

gryphonvii
Sep 3, 2008, 03:43 PM
the easiest one to get a party for is white beast, but I recommend you run full circuits to build your boost rate up. If you got a good % few people will boot you unless you are being an a-hole or they are self-conscious a-holes. Try the player match-up forums as well, sometimes people want to start a gbr group.