PDA

View Full Version : Music at the mission counter

Kard
Sep 3, 2008, 09:22 PM
Heya~

I wasn't sure where to ask this, but can anyone tell me the name of the music which plays at mission counters? I do have the soundtrack, but the tune isn't anywhere to be found!

Thanks~ :burger:

EspioKaos
Sep 3, 2008, 09:53 PM
"G March" is the title of the song you're looking for. For some reason, it wasn't included on the main OST; only one of the promotional CDs given away before the game came out.

Kard
Sep 3, 2008, 10:13 PM
I'm starting to get annoyed by such things; OSTs that aren't actually the entire soundtrack. Even if only 1 song is missing... Not the first time I've encountered this.

Anyway, thanks much! :burger:

EspioKaos
Sep 4, 2008, 10:59 AM
I'm starting to get annoyed by such things; OSTs that aren't actually the entire soundtrack. Even if only 1 song is missing... Not the first time I've encountered this.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Really, to get the entire PSU soundtrack, you'd have to buy three or four different soundtracks, totaling up to about six or seven discs. While For Brighter Day has most of the game's music, other promotional discs or smaller CDs have the rest. For example, the song "CAST" (which, as far as I can recall, you only hear once in Episode 1 when you first meet Curtz at the Raffon Field Base) is available only on a CD which was given out as a promo to customers who reserved PSU at Tsutaya stores in Japan. ("G_March" and "Game Over" are also included on this one.) Similarly, the songs "Result 01" and "Result 02" are available on another reservation promo disc (which thankfully was released outside of Japan). And now you've got the AOTI/PSP OST which just came out. But I think that one covers all of the new music added with the expansion and portable game.