PDA

View Full Version : how rare is handgun MILLA

WildArms2
Sep 4, 2008, 03:17 AM
in your hunts for it how long did it take you to find this from the jigo bomma?

Chris28
Sep 4, 2008, 04:28 AM
been hunting jigoboomas for 3 days now, havent found them yet. so once i find them, i'll let you know :-(

DarkEliteRico
Sep 4, 2008, 08:32 AM
I'll let you know, haven't had too much time to play the game with my current work schedule...but i've got 9 spawns of jigoboomas and a shitload of chairs to show for it...so far no milla, soon hopefully

RegulusHikari
Sep 4, 2008, 02:27 PM
Been hunting since the update, and I too have found 9 Jigobooma spawns. No Milla, but I was able to start my own Cactachair Emporium.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 4, 2008, 02:31 PM
Been hunting since the update, and I too have found 9 Jigobooma spawns. No Milla, but I was able to start my own Cactachair Emporium.

I was wanderin if the drop chart is off with the milla.......kinda like how vijeri / resist was but i could be wrong....maybe if someone has one they are being quiet with it...... :-o

RegulusHikari
Sep 4, 2008, 02:35 PM
I was wanderin if the drop chart is off with the milla.......kinda like how vijeri / resist was but i could be wrong....maybe if someone has one they are being quiet with it...... :-o

There's proof of one 360 side in the August Screenshot thread, IIRC.

EDIT: But to better quell your suspicions, the Vijeri / Resist wasn't bugged. Howzer's level was wrong on the JP sides too, and had to be fixed with an emergency maintenance. We just got the 'emergency' maintenance much later.

kakamine
Sep 4, 2008, 03:03 PM
8 jigobooma in hill of spores then I found one, but took me 2 days to get the 8 jigo booma

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 4, 2008, 03:08 PM
There's proof of one 360 side in the August Screenshot thread, IIRC.

EDIT: But to better quell your suspicions, the Vijeri / Resist wasn't bugged. Howzer's level was wrong on the JP sides too, and had to be fixed with an emergency maintenance. We just got the 'emergency' maintenance much later.

o yea it was level :P
o then i guess it REALLY hard to find
unless ur lucky

i was gonna do Sakura Blast ( since i kno the rare spawns) but then again....hills of spores is in GBR

jmm22msu
Sep 4, 2008, 03:10 PM
Has anyone else had bad luck on Hills of spores with disconnect error? I swear this game hates me twice I get the rare map and twice I get disconnected from psu server. I would just like to fight the jiggo boomas once but the lag I get from this stage is awful.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 4, 2008, 03:13 PM
Has anyone else had bad luck on Hills of spores with disconnect error? I swear this game hates me twice I get the rare map and twice I get disconnected from psu server. I would just like to fight the jiggo boomas once but the lag I get from this stage is awful.

has happened to me but my friend tends to have "trigger level" what i mean by that is, when we go to Flowery Pursuit and its the rare spawn he ALWAYS gets kicked off around where the pink king rappy is.....dont know why tho

Ryno
Sep 5, 2008, 02:56 PM
ive only seen one in player shops that's it.
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Milla-1.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Milla2.jpg

chaoskila
Sep 5, 2008, 05:04 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/aznveitboi/2008-08-30-113347.jpg
and find out.

Kumlekar
Sep 6, 2008, 01:48 AM
I know someone who claims to have gotten milla after a full day of hill of spores. (I believe them, but no confirmation)