PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Luck for the Butler

Sir_Satyr
Sep 4, 2008, 07:39 AM
If someone has the Bulter PM.. what is that guys luck cycle? I looked to see if he was lucky with male casts and he isn't and the same with female casts.

NDW
Sep 4, 2008, 02:09 PM
The GH 480 has the same luck as a male CAST.

pikachief
Sep 4, 2008, 02:11 PM
yesterday him curtz and my male cast all had gold luck

Hiero_Glyph
Sep 4, 2008, 06:27 PM
I'm curious why you are worried about your PM's or any NPC's luck as only the party leader's luck counts for the party. So even if you have 4 members of your party with 3* but the party leader only has 1* luck, then the party only gets the 1* luck.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 4, 2008, 06:39 PM
i thought all PMs luck was the same as female cast but guess since he is a male.....

Sir_Satyr
Sep 4, 2008, 06:42 PM
Well, mainly for synthing stuff. I looked at his luck on Teusday when my male Cast had 3 stars and nothing showed up next to his name. I was just wondering what gives.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 4, 2008, 06:46 PM
well as far as PMs luck you cant check what they have unless ur in battle but even then there luck doesnt mean anything...even if 2day if you brought your PM at in battle...all the female ones should have 3* but when u make somethin it wont matter becuase luck doesnt change the synth rate :-o

Ethateral
Sep 4, 2008, 07:33 PM
Lol at luck effecting synth rates... :P

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 4, 2008, 07:41 PM
Lol at luck effecting synth rates... :P

:-o

ive known that for awhile but some believe it i guess
*shrugs*

Ethateral
Sep 4, 2008, 07:46 PM
:-o

ive known that for awhile but some believe it i guess
*shrugs*

I never actually believed it to begin with. It's percentile based. THAT'S your bot's "Luck".

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 4, 2008, 07:54 PM
I never actually believed it to begin with. It's percentile based. THAT'S your bot's "Luck".

yea but the bot makes it ^_^ thats why i kinda thought at first it had somethin to do with it

Indica
Sep 4, 2008, 07:59 PM
The Butler is really gay like the Little Dutch Boy PM

Ethateral
Sep 4, 2008, 08:15 PM
The Butler is amazing... <3 So is the Shota bot. :o Don't hate on a little boy and old man, lol. :P

Indica
Sep 4, 2008, 08:18 PM
I like them both and don't hate them, but they are defiantly confused about their sexuality, or just Bi-Sexual ;)

Ethateral
Sep 4, 2008, 08:26 PM
Or for each other. :P

NDW
Sep 4, 2008, 08:26 PM
Having the GH 480 and Alfort Tylor as NPCs in my party on my Acrotecher is great, I like the combo a lot.

Hiero_Glyph
Sep 4, 2008, 08:41 PM
Having the GH 480 and Alfort Tylor as NPCs in my party on my Acrotecher is great, I like the combo a lot.

Use Leo or Tonio instead of Alfort as an attack beast (red; Adaka Val) can be healed/buffed by your AT while nanoblasting; an invincibility beast (blue; Vande Val) cannot. Also, the added nanoblast duration from Adaka Val (15 seconds longer) helps out more for an AT in the long run.

Ethateral
Sep 4, 2008, 08:47 PM
Mines just: Me (Fortetecher), GH 480, and Bruce, LOL. He likes to heal and attack a LOT~ <3 ( I still am too lazy/can't get Alfort's card. :P)

NDW
Sep 4, 2008, 09:29 PM
Use Leo or Tonio instead of Alfort as an attack beast (red; Adaka Val) can be healed/buffed by your AT while nanoblasting; an invincibility beast (blue; Vande Val) cannot. Also, the added nanoblast duration from Adaka Val (15 seconds longer) helps out more for an AT in the long run.

Sometimes I'll switch off to Leo/Tonnio if I get bored with Alfort Tylor or depending on the situation. I really should start using Leo/Tonnio more often for their Adaka Val than Alfort Tylor's Vande Val, I'm usually all about being most efficient. I think I will have to do that. :o

pikachief
Sep 4, 2008, 09:57 PM
Mines just: Me (Fortetecher), GH 480, and Bruce, LOL. He likes to heal and attack a LOT~ <3 ( I still am too lazy/can't get Alfort's card. :P)

oh u and your boiz <3 lol i have the same NPC's with me lulz

Ethateral
Sep 4, 2008, 10:54 PM
oh u and your boiz <3 lol i have the same NPC's with me lulz
Don't get between me and my boiz. <3