PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Dallgun Portraits

Kao
Sep 4, 2008, 10:27 AM
has any body else noticed that if you run ambitions end on A you always get a dallgun portrait as long as you get an S ranking (which isn't very hard). I've already got 5 and the sad thing is you can't even put them up in a friends room, it's one of the items that cannot be traded(or Sold).

pikachief
Sep 4, 2008, 10:32 AM
i got S many times and i only got 1

Kao
Sep 4, 2008, 10:51 AM
well i just got another ethan portrait also, i wonder what the deal is, i'm on the 360 are you on the pc/ps2

pikachief
Sep 4, 2008, 10:55 AM
im also on 360, but are u starting the missions from the first part then to the second part? im just doing the second mission repeatedly :)

although even when im doing it over and over sometimes he does give me more dallgun portraits, just kinda randomly though lol

DAMASCUS
Sep 4, 2008, 11:10 AM
All I can say is that I think most of the portraits can be used at one of the item exchange missions eventually..then you can get those items and try to sell them.

A surprising amount of people haven't even touched story mode so you can still sell pretty high. The quality of those items is the next question...and when.

Gigorman
Sep 4, 2008, 11:14 AM
I use mine to feed my PM.

S4CT4L1TY
Sep 4, 2008, 12:28 PM
im pretty sure you cant sell portraits in player shops unless im mistaken

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 4, 2008, 12:31 PM

I'm not sure i think you can...but i can be wrong

Hwang
Sep 4, 2008, 12:43 PM
Can't sell them in player shops :(

Gigorman
Sep 4, 2008, 01:46 PM

I'm concluding you read his post too fast. Because not everyone takes part in Story Mode, they will not be able to exchange the portrait for certain items. Damascus is talking about selling the items.