PDA

View Full Version : How are we getting Whitill Wings and Vivienne Fluge?

xBladeM6x
Sep 4, 2008, 12:05 PM
In the mission Innocent Girl, where your character is traded over to the PSP, and you can get the Whitill Wing and Vivienne Fluge, how will this work on the Xbox 360 since you won't be able to do that transfer thing?

New Mission? Demo Weekend Perhaps? Like the Demo Weekend could work if you like Make a CAST you get a Fluge, and if you make a Fleshy, you get a Whitll Wing. If we don't get it in General.... :argh:

http://psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl

thematesV2
Sep 4, 2008, 12:09 PM
yea, i'm assuming it's not going to happen.... we're not going to be able to transfer at all, so perhaps they will just release them later on as a special drop?

Kylie
Sep 4, 2008, 12:10 PM
I don't think 360 will be the getting the new mission at all, but Idunno. I don't think I'll be getting the PSP game either, so I am a little bummed since I always wanted the aura unit. :-x But there's a trend of them releasing event items like this later on in exchange missions. Maybe that's what they'll do with this.

JAFO22000
Sep 4, 2008, 12:11 PM
PSP version of PSU to be released on Xbox Live Arcade! You heard it here first. Word.

Kizeragi
Sep 4, 2008, 12:29 PM
That is actually a very good question. I think it will be released later as a drop off some rare creature. But tbh, I really have no clue. o_o

Schubalts
Sep 6, 2008, 08:03 AM
Real Hand weapons, anyone?

DarkEliteRico
Sep 6, 2008, 12:10 PM
I honestly think we won't be getting anything like innocent girl on the 360 side of things, and if we do it'll probably drop from a seasonal creature or from story missions of some sort

AweOfShe
Sep 6, 2008, 12:17 PM
I don't think I'll be getting the PSP game either, so I am a little bummed since I always wanted the aura unit. :-x
You actually didn't need to get the PSP game to get the Whitill Wing or the Vivienne Fluge. I just went to the download page on the site and downloaded the character data on to my PC, and still ended up getting both from Innocent Girl. :D The dowload section asked for my User Name and Password too. Maybe they'll give the option for US also (assuming the do release US PSP >.>).

Ace1jeM
Sep 6, 2008, 10:44 PM
You actually didn't need to get the PSP game to get the Whitill Wing or the Vivienne Fluge. I just went to the download page on the site and downloaded the character data on to my PC, and still ended up getting both from Innocent Girl. :D The dowload section asked for my User Name and Password too. Maybe they'll give the option for US also (assuming the do release US PSP >.>).
I was just thinking this.. like how they could tell it was ON your PSP, lol. Great news, thanks!

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 10:48 PM
DEMO WEEKEND FTW!! LOL!!!

ashley50
Sep 6, 2008, 10:50 PM

oh...so once I D/L my Char Data on PC and do the mission ic an get them ?:o