Sep 5, 2008, 07:18 PM
160mill

xAmrit
Sep 5, 2008, 07:24 PM
very low offers, lol you guys may wanna offer 100mil more at least

Hiero_Glyph
Sep 5, 2008, 07:41 PM
very low offers, lol you guys may wanna offer 100mil more at least

Yeah, ROYAL's offer of 10 million more over the first offer is like selling an item for 1 less meseta than the lowest price. Seriously, both offers are stupidly low and ROYAL is just being rude with such a low increase. This isn't eBay people and the seller does not have to accept the highest offer. FYI, 250-300 million would be a good starting point. If you have nto already done so, please post this on the Phantasy Star forums hosted by SEGA. You should get some more serious offers there.

ROYAL
Sep 5, 2008, 07:55 PM
200mill

ROYAL
Sep 5, 2008, 08:01 PM
i want all right but i lost 300mill so i dont have a lot sorry n hiero_glyph shut up u idiot u dont know shit

DISCO
Sep 5, 2008, 08:31 PM
hiero, do they have starting bids where you come from, or just douche bags like you?

MsRobin
Sep 5, 2008, 09:16 PM
Sold for 350 Mil sorry everyone

Ethateral
Sep 5, 2008, 09:33 PM
LOL! Royal, Red / Knight is worth what 300mil, min? I laugh at your offers. <3

Congrats on making 350 mil though! =]

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 6, 2008, 01:33 AM
i want all right but i lost 300mill so i dont have a lot sorry n hiero_glyph shut up u idiot u dont know shitawwww to poor to buy it the unit, goes for 300-400 everytime unless you get lucky and see it up for a stack.

Hiero_Glyph
Sep 6, 2008, 02:05 PM
hiero, do they have starting bids where you come from, or just douche bags like you?

i want all right but i lost 300mill so i dont have a lot sorry n hiero_glyph shut up u idiot u dont know shit

Sold for 350 million meseta, huh? I guess that means that I was correct and that both of you were not only wrong, but owe me an apology for posting such rude comments.

DISCO
Sep 6, 2008, 02:46 PM
Trust me, I know exactly how much they have been selling for. I was pointing out that the first offers are always low because they are opening bids. I guess you haven't been around long enough to know that the first few offers are the opening bids, they are lower because they are just starting off. An offer of 10 mil more is completely acceptable, the owner isn't required to sell if he doesn't like the offers he receives. So no worries douche, you just didn't know any better =)

Hiero_Glyph
Sep 6, 2008, 04:29 PM
Trust me, I know exactly how much they have been selling for. I was pointing out that the first offers are always low because they are opening bids. I guess you haven't been around long enough to know that the first few offers are the opening bids, they are lower because they are just starting off. An offer of 10 mil more is completely acceptable, the owner isn't required to sell if he doesn't like the offers he receives. So no worries douche, you just didn't know any better =)

I think your post shows exactly what you know about bidding. The only time a very low offer ever gets accepted is if the buyer is unaware of the value of the item they are selling. If they are aware of the value it is more likely to insult them as you have now just tried to gain that item for far less than it is actually worth.

A better bid would have been 250 million as a starting offer as it was still under the real value but close enough to the actual value so that the seller still considers your offer or comes back with a counter-offer. Once again this is not eBay and the seller can accept an offer at any time regardless of the bids they have received. In some cases if you have given the seller a reason not to trust you they will not accept your bid even if you are the highest.

Start with a low bid if you want but you are just wasting both the sellers' and you own time by doing so.

DISCO
Sep 6, 2008, 07:13 PM
Don't worry chief, unlike you, I've been around long enough to know plenty about the dynamics of trading and bidding. Unfortunately for the OP he posted in the pso-world forums where not enough people frequent to produce better bids. On the official forums, bids would have shot off from there. Good job trying to explain trade protocol though =)