PDA

View Full Version : Dammit, Midway....

Blitzkommando
Sep 4, 2008, 11:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw_mlW2C9Ko

Why the hell did you cancel Hydro Thunder 2? I loved the first game so much that I even tracked down all three variants. On a side note, Amazon.com crushed the Nintendo 64 version's box but at least the fancy blue cartridge wasn't hurt. It brings back a lot of memories of summer camp and subsequently sessions of Monster Truck Madness 2 (another awesome game) and Sonic 2. Damn that camp was awesome, they had PCs and consoles and would let you bring your own GameBoys for the inevitable Pokémon sessions.

/End nostalgia overload

TheOneHero
Sep 4, 2008, 11:52 PM
A great loss. ;-;

Weeaboolits
Sep 5, 2008, 12:07 AM
I played that at the arcade once, it was pretty fun.

Shadowpawn
Sep 5, 2008, 07:18 AM
It's just Rush on water.

Outrider
Sep 5, 2008, 12:36 PM
It's just Rush on water.

Think of it this way: It's Rush without that meddlesome ground always getting in the way.

Moo2u
Sep 7, 2008, 02:00 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/Funny%20pics/batman-computer.jpg

Blitzkommando
Sep 7, 2008, 03:48 AM
Never played Rush actually so the comparison is lost on me.

Also, FKL, ironically, was the one place that would actually take this topic seriously and not delve into another pissing contest where the topic would somehow be seen as some sort of overt political statement.

Shadowpawn
Sep 7, 2008, 08:51 AM
Never played Rush actually so the comparison is lost on me.

Also, FKL, ironically, was the one place that would actually take this topic seriously and not delve into another pissing contest where the topic would somehow be seen as some sort of overt political statement.

Actually now that you mentioned it I see the boats in Hydro Thunder as the Democrats, traveling against the current of the corrupt system in today's modern political atmosphere.

Moo2u
Sep 7, 2008, 10:16 AM
Very deep Shadowpawn...very deep....
Also a boat was named Miss Behave. That's just wicked.