View Full Version : smal question..
03-01-2001, 08:40 PM
I know I should just check in the manual but I'm currently at my job so..
well the question is: "how do you make screenshots in PSO?"
<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: NightShade on 2001-03-01 18:41 ]</font>
03-01-2001, 09:02 PM
Don't worry...it's not in the manual, it's a trick..so follow me carefully....
1. Get a second Controller into the last port
2. Get a second VMU with 195 free blocks in the second slot of the controller in the last port.
3. Trurn On Game.
4. Get to the point where you want to take the snapshot
5. Press either A+Start on the extra controller for a full screen pic, or X+Start for a close-up of your player.
6. With browser 2.0 in and the VMU with the pic in it, go online and get to the link called "snapshot transfer" on the left.
7. From there, it's pretty much self-explanitory.
03-02-2001, 03:51 PM
thanks for the info! I'll try this out!
vBulletin® v3.7.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.