PDA

View Full Version : idk wher eelse to post this idk y im posting it either

pikachief
Sep 5, 2008, 11:03 PM
have u ever cried or felt like crying and have no idea y?

sometimes theres a reason but its such a small thing i dont know y i would ever cry about it....

Shadowpawn
Sep 5, 2008, 11:10 PM
Can't say that I have. Things are never that bad.

pikachief
Sep 5, 2008, 11:14 PM
Can't say that I have. Things are never that bad.

thats jsut it. idk what it could be.... i jsut get very depressed randomly sometimes and feel like crying :/ or i get depressed randomly to easily about what someone says or does :(

but i think i've always been like this, or at least thats what my family says....

sometimes i think its jsut cuz im lonely cuz i never talk to anyone so i nver make new friends and it doesnt help taht im homeschooled so i never really have anyone i know personally to u know, talk to, hang out with...

idk im going to bed

Sidney
Sep 5, 2008, 11:38 PM
I think this is just normal teenage angst. Happens to us all! There's no reason to be too upset, so perk up! *hug* Things like this will be put into perspective when you truly go through something trying or sad. You'll realize just how small and insignificant these problems are in the grand scheme. Try to not let the small stuff get to you.

But as for loneliness, your friends are just a phone call away. Call up someone you haven't talked to in awhile and have a good chat. I do this a lot when I feel lonely! And making new friends is easy as pie. Just go out of your comfort zone and perhaps talk to someone new, or bring up conversation with a person you come across often but don't know too well. I met some of my closest, dearest friends by chance, and I wouldn't have them if I hadn't just taken the chance of talking to them. When you're home-schooled, you might have to take more effort into being social, but it's definitely worth it!

P.S.: Like a typical woman, I cry for silly reasons all the time! You're not alone. Sometimes it's good to get it out, but don't dwell on it too much.

CelestialBlade
Sep 6, 2008, 01:13 AM
You're not alone, I have pretty severe random bouts of lonliness where I feel this insatiable need to talk to someone, to be next to someone, anything. Tends to hit me at night, but with no particular trigger. I shake, I cry, I want to be with someone so badly it hurts. So don't think it makes you weird, it's just a part of you. I know of guys that do so, too.

xBladeM6x
Sep 6, 2008, 11:18 AM
It's the same for me sometimes. As it is for most of us. Like for example, i do get random feelings of loneliness because 6 months ago my girlfriend's parents got divorced and she had to move away with her mom. From there on i haven't been able to see her in person. (You know her as Ethateral on PSU and the fourms)

But it's perfectly normal, you just have to realize that your not alone. And one obvious fact of that is the people who support you through those troubled times. At the moment, Us. And the want for communication in person can only be helped by you going out and finding someone who you can care for, or just a friend who is cool to hang around.

All in all, these things are not worth dwelling on. Feeling them for the moment is fine, but it's how you handle these problems and go about them to correct them that matters. :D

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 04:19 PM
You're not alone, I have pretty severe random bouts of lonliness where I feel this insatiable need to talk to someone, to be next to someone, anything. Tends to hit me at night, but with no particular trigger. I shake, I cry, I want to be with someone so badly it hurts. So don't think it makes you weird, it's just a part of you. I know of guys that do so, too.

hehe =^.^=

EphekZ
Sep 6, 2008, 04:23 PM
Why are you homeschooled? :[

SabZero
Sep 6, 2008, 04:31 PM
I wouldn't brush it off as normal teenage angst. If *you* worry about it, go and talk to someone, seek help.

If you really can't find any good reason to be sad (which is perfectly normal, as is crying), then that might be depression. Depression is NOT the same as being sad, and you can't just "get over it". It is a chemical inbalance in the brain that can be treated, sometimes just with a different diet (not wanting to advocate meds, but they can be a short-term necessary solution/part of treatment).

Be well.

Ethateral
Sep 6, 2008, 04:38 PM
^QFT, Blade. I myself get the random bouts of loneliness. Maybe more so than I let off. It hits me more often at night, when I'm lying in bed or generally during the night. Sure, I'm a woman, and we tend to cry more often. I'll admit that. I try to hide that I'm crying or upset sometimes though, lol. Bad habit I aquired from family.

However, it's nice to cry about it, at the time. It's just not good to keep dwelling on it, even if it's a lingering feeling. If it lingers, maybe you should stop and have an internal argument with yourself, so that it doesn't carry outward to people around you. I sometimes talk to myself, to figure out the problem/why it's lingering, and I usually get over it after a while. It's like your own personal therapist session, only, free!

Basically, don't try to worry too much about it, because, as stated it's normal, let it be you're a teenager or adult. My mom has depression, but only because of a divorce. Years of being cheated on and abuse basically. I just get sad, because of many things that have gone on for me in my life. It's not easy, but you go on. It happens to anyone. Just take it as it comes and don't dwell on it for too long. =]

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 06:57 PM
Why are you homeschooled? :[

because i didnt get the papers they were supposed to send me to go into a higher placement school. my mother got upset adn took me out of it all together because she didnt want me in "regular school" lol

anyways i dont wanna go back after the experiences i have had in the past.

Syl
Sep 6, 2008, 08:14 PM
As optimistic of a person I am, I get like that sometimes and it's understandable. When it's pretty bad for me though, I'm all stressed and over sensitive to everything. I'm kinda going through that right now myself because I feel like I'm in a rut with life. I'm just waiting until I move to Florida and I'm sure this feeling will go away.

I usually get depressed if I'm not doing anything with myself. Like going to school, working, etc. I don't mean my weekends or anything like that, but rather like if I don't feel like I'm doing anything with my life, that's when I get depressed. Crying is good. Letting it build up inside you until you snap (or get a peptic ulcer >_>) is unhealthy. Lucky for me, I have 2 or 3 people I can talk to about anything. I blame the way I was raised though, since I was always told to keep everything to myself and it gives me lots of trouble opening up to people about how I feel :/

But yeah, if you keep lingering on your own depression because you'll just be digging yourself in deeper. Just let it out or try solving it. Trying out new things or going out more often helps (helps me a lot ;3) or meeting new people.

ShikiMSHTS
Sep 7, 2008, 12:29 AM
I'd agree with Sylvia, if you end up not doing anything for a while, or end up failing someone or just not being of any use, it builds up feelings of worthlessness, and even though you can't quite figure it out, it's my usual cause for crying when I look back.

But yeah, if you really can't figure it out, then talk to someone, or seek some kind of help.

I wish you the best~

DreXxiN
Sep 8, 2008, 12:41 PM
I think everyone gets like that sometimes, even the strongest of people.

My output on it is that it's from blocking emotions in the past, and having them catch up to you at this point in time. Realisation, Reality, Truth.

At least that's why it has happened to me.

Don't take my word for it though; we are all individuals.

You might have a different reason, and I'm sure I've had others reasons as well.

Zorafim
Sep 9, 2008, 12:55 PM
I feel like I'm being wooshed here. Did Kitty lose a bet?

Out_Kast
Sep 9, 2008, 01:05 PM
This might sound weird, but I actually like crying.
It shows that you feel. That you have emotions.