PDA

View Full Version : I wanna see this in PSU. ^^

Martine
Sep 6, 2008, 01:58 AM
Hello all PSU players. I´ve some ideas to make PSU fun. :)

My ideas are:

1. A new design your own clothes set shop. I want some regular clothes in game too. Or more costumes. (Cosplay costumes could be nice.)

2. Add some makeup for your characters in makeover shop.

3. Picture of your char on your partner card. Like NPC´s have.

I love PSU. Play on Xbox360. :)

Turb0
Sep 6, 2008, 02:22 AM
I wouldn't mind a custom clothes option or at the very least, casts need more halfway normal looking clothes. I somewhat recently made a female cast and ended up getting the cas-yukalatamata or something because it's one of the only parts that doesn't have pointy metal crap sticking out everywhere.

Skye-Fox713
Sep 6, 2008, 02:28 AM
The Picture of your character on your partner card would be a nice add on and shouldn't be to hard to implement.

Seority
Sep 6, 2008, 02:31 AM
Design your own clothes? Doesn't PSU lag enough as it is? Having such random things to load constantly, all ps2's will fail epicly...
Regular clothing? Not bad, but I like the PSU world to have it's "PSUness" and not be too much like the real world.
Same thing goes for cosplaying outfits. We have enough wanna be cosplayers here. Let PSU be PSU, not FF pl0x.
Pictures on your partner cards would be HOT, then again, more loading issues, but it shouldn't be TOO bad.

Intresting ideas, but not too possible.

Broodstar1337
Sep 6, 2008, 02:43 AM
None of those ideas would make PSU more fun; they'd just add on to the game's already half-decent dress-up capabilities.

AweOfShe
Sep 6, 2008, 02:51 AM
Dunno about designing your own clothes, but I know I'd just be happy enough if they gave sliders for the color combos (sorta like in the same fashion as how you would choose eye/hair color), instead of just picking out from set color combos.

I'd also like to dress up my PM, as if it were a doll. So PM clothes shops would be pretty awesome too. I'm sure people would bring their PMs to those Fashion Show events, as a result. :P

Chibi_psu
Sep 6, 2008, 05:40 AM
Picture in your card i like it. It could work like the mag picture in rankings.It would be nice to have our picture in the hud too. Come on ethan had it why not us?

Alastor_Haven
Sep 6, 2008, 05:50 AM
I like the picture on your card thing

Noblewine
Sep 6, 2008, 10:25 PM
The idea of the picture on your card sounds cool. I enjoy being able to design my own closthes if I'm able to choose the color combinations.

chicken105
Sep 6, 2008, 10:28 PM
Picture on your card... You'll probably have to resend it to update your picture just like how you do when you change the info on your card.

System-Id
Sep 6, 2008, 10:29 PM
I Wanna See Rappy Lazar's
Like Mine u_u

Csero
Sep 6, 2008, 10:38 PM
All for the picture on the partner card. And very much for some new CAST parts. Please! We don't even get anything in the Clotheir (outside Formalwear).

DreXxiN
Sep 8, 2008, 12:55 PM
Design your own clothes? Doesn't PSU lag enough as it is? Having such random things to load constantly, all ps2's will fail epicly...
Regular clothing? Not bad, but I like the PSU world to have it's "PSUness" and not be too much like the real world.
Same thing goes for cosplaying outfits. We have enough wanna be cosplayers here. Let PSU be PSU, not FF pl0x.
Pictures on your partner cards would be HOT, then again, more loading issues, but it shouldn't be TOO bad.

Intresting ideas, but not too possible.

Actually, if it was taken by a certain amount of things you can do, such as a pallete that is already provided with PSU, there should be no slowdown at all. Similarly to SC/WC3's mapmaking. Just because they are custom made, doesn't make them run any slower, and as far as I know, symbol chat never slowed down PSU.

cookie_party
Sep 8, 2008, 02:12 PM
yeah it would, wtf? creativity is a virtue in few that play PSU, those that have that could make some of the flyest shit. in Animal Crossing it works pefectly, it would be no different in PSU and give others another thing to do in PSU and make meseta off it (your own clothing line? and what not, Psucci to Tru Holy Light Religion to Hollistpsuer, that would be fabulous).

lag? you cant prove that to be true, limitations could prevent that. The choice colors for clothing would also be cool, like somebody above stated,"colour sliders" or a kind of pallette (colour sliders sounds too difficult to try to get that right colour, shaded squares of that colour sounds more versatile).

what should be taken out is that invisible ceiling (like when you use sturm, and the enemies get to a certain point in height where they are protected briefly), or those unecessary swirly effects when you knock down/up/back, or the out of place knock down/up/back on moves that should do that and some that should (like the last hit of gravity hits up but your striking down at them, which makes no sence or the uppercut PA for claw where the last hit hits up when it makes more sence for all three first hits to knock up).

what i would like to see, is a flexible type of camera or something (like zooming out or no first person cause its so useless, auto-aiming makes more sence, or like if you use a move that sends you high up the camera goes up with you), or when players shoot in first person that it actually shows the character moving around with where ever your aiming. those are just common knowledge ideas, that not even ST is creative enough to come up with (hence the asking customers for ideas, ST is so pitiful).

Svaltus
Sep 8, 2008, 05:05 PM
You have good ideas!

Think send this for Sega?

pikachief
Sep 8, 2008, 05:12 PM
Hello all PSU players. I´ve some ideas to make PSU fun. :)

My ideas are:

1. A new design your own clothes set shop. I want some regular clothes in game too. Or more costumes. (Cosplay costumes could be nice.)

2. Add some makeup for your characters in makeover shop.

3. Picture of your char on your partner card. Like NPC´s have.

I love PSU. Play on Xbox360. :)

picture would be nice i do recall when they first announced AotI them saying something about doing that but they never did :/

i would LOVE some regular looking clothes!

another thing i would like would be a way to make a clone of your character ;o like u choose 2 weapons an armor, PAs and a healing weapon go pay a fee and get the card of your own clone! basically an NPC that looks like you, and if you have your NPC clone, you can also give others the card too!

another thing i would like is if they had a mode where u can make your own room decoration of yourself! XD go into a room, make a pose, press a button and SNAP! takes a 3-d picture of your character and makes it into a statue!

hey i think they can do teh statue thing now in real life with the technology we have, i dont see a reason to not be able to do this in PSU ^^

ashley50
Sep 8, 2008, 05:27 PM
I Wanna See Rappy Lazar's
Like Mine u_u

that'll be interesting to see...

cookie_party
Sep 8, 2008, 06:29 PM
but you guys dont get it, ST is just trying to make a quick buck. i dont think the developers really dreamt of making games for a living and creating their visual insight on how they look at how the world should be to them, as if they dont like to do this (like they either had a choice to major in making games or being a hand model).

my passion is gaming, fashion and all that jazz and creativity and what not, if i had the sources like ST i would of used every little aspect and bit of space to fit in a game so extremely flexible you would practically be making your own game with what ive given to you but it would be extremely easy to do what you want (like colouring your own attack aura or putting your own combos together with different effects such as paralyze or paralyze and a extra hitting lightning bolt strike and such for effective combos and whatever, those are just simplified insight on what i wouldve had store if i owned ST but said basic and not how dramatized i wouldve made those ideas if like i said,"owned ST"). every expirience would be a story to tell.

they need to get it together or give it someone who actually belongs in there position, wants to and likes to do their job and is good at it. ST doesnt diserve to make games imo but whatever.

my hopes for PSU is still up, for my false optimism sees someday that somebody in ST willl shine a bit of hope on PSU...

Apone
Sep 8, 2008, 07:50 PM
Create a dungeon. Bruce got a dungeon I want one too! You can set the prizes to make it worth running and make traps and things. Your partner machine could host it for you.... It probably cant be done as PSU is now though.

Ryno
Sep 8, 2008, 07:56 PM
i wish there was a jump button.((while in mission) haha

chaoskila
Sep 8, 2008, 08:03 PM
i want...
ummm to see a pokemon in psu =]

Martine
Sep 10, 2008, 02:07 PM
Thanks for support. But about telling Sega these ideas have i already tried with. I met a GM one day this week. I sent a simple mail to him. But i didn´t get a reply. I´m not surprised though. But GM´s could visit their game more often, in my opinion. :)

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 01:17 PM
2. Add some makeup for your characters in makeover shop.This one, I miss the old FOney facepaint. :[

Also, chaoskila, the katakana transcription in your sig is horribly off.