PDA

View Full Version : Vijeri/resist......stopped???

CromartieDude
Sep 6, 2008, 02:16 PM
I've been going on runs every day since it came out on the 360. yesterday i went 10 in a row with megaholy but no go, when i got back to my room i looked it up only to see 6 of them for sale 2 of them were 60 mil the other 4 max money, but today it's only the 4 maxed money ones. So does that mean that either sega has increased the odds of it dropping even higher or not even at all? ideas?

beatrixkiddo
Sep 6, 2008, 02:22 PM
No, it means someone bought the 60mil ones.

Ethateral
Sep 6, 2008, 04:01 PM
And not everyone is willing to run the mission anymore. They'd rather sit at White Beast again.

darkante
Sep 6, 2008, 04:01 PM
Itīs pretty rare i suppose, nothing other to it.

shadowsniper6
Sep 6, 2008, 04:43 PM
And not everyone is willing to run the mission anymore. They'd rather sit at White Beast again.

why would they buy one if they were gona sit at white beast?

Turb0
Sep 6, 2008, 04:46 PM
Probably the same reason why some fortefighters wear red/force: It looks good on the palette.

DarkEliteRico
Sep 6, 2008, 05:25 PM

For looks, heck man i should let you finish leveling my bullets....works effin' killing my game play schedule lol

Ethateral
Sep 6, 2008, 06:16 PM

A good chunk of the PSU population has the mental capacity of "Duurr!! I can't use Vijeri at White beast! I'll look beastly while wearing it though! I'll just get put to sleep every second I'm in the mission though! I'm still cool though! <3"

It's pretty much that.