PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Community Trust Events!

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 09:06 PM
EDIT: 10/10 van brella.... didn't expect this.....

plz lock the topic :S

sorry, i can't quit u baby

System-Id
Sep 6, 2008, 09:22 PM
Hey guys guys guys guys!
look at my sig! ^^;

Kumlekar
Sep 6, 2008, 09:40 PM
ok I'd say it sounds cool, but whats the obbjective? speed?

BigshowPat
Sep 6, 2008, 09:44 PM
Yes...what are the requirements for the mission?

Speed only? Or what?

Sounds like fun though!

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 09:48 PM
sorry i jsut copied and pasted it from a topic on the main forums i made last night like at 1 AM lemme revise it in a bit so its more understandable

chicken105
Sep 6, 2008, 10:07 PM
You know ill be there!! :D
question: is their a FF limit? like 2 people? or somethin

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 10:14 PM
Ahh actually Chicken i wasn't gonna put a limit but it gave me something i really wanted to do! thank you! HAHA! *updating first post again*

chicken105
Sep 6, 2008, 10:19 PM
I think the hybrid classes can be for either for one or the other. Like protranser can count as a gunner or a fighter. Though it's your event and since I will be entering I shall not get in your way. :)
EDIT: I think a good time for friday will be 7 or 8pm EASTERN. Just since Pacific would be about getting off work/school. Saturday I'd say around 3:30pm eastern . About lunch time for the pacific.
MORE EDIT:Where should be enter our teams at? or should we just show up? It would be somewhat more organized when the time comes if you enter.

Turb0
Sep 6, 2008, 10:27 PM
rules
Team of 5 people
highest rank run available must be played.
one person of your party must send me their card so i can keep them in check
Missions will be posted on the days of the races
no S rank required since there is no way of being sure u are S ranking it
no mechgun PAs
next friday and saturday
most important! DONT CHEAT PLZ im trusting that you'll all be nice folk and do this for fun not jsut for the sake of winning and getting away with the prizes.

What's stopping people from having 4 140s and 1 lv 10 and doing a C? I know that would be pretty stupid, but with some people you never know. Also, is this 4 (or 8 on Saturday) separate races or is this one big race incorporating all the missions?

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 10:29 PM
I think the hybrid classes can be for either for one or the other. Like protranser can count as a gunner or a fighter. Though it's your event and since I will be entering I shall not get in your way. :)
EDIT: I think a good time for friday will be 7 or 8pm EASTERN. Just since Pacific would be about getting off work/school. Saturday I'd say around 3:30pm eastern . About lunch time for the pacific.
MORE EDIT:Where should be enter our teams at? or should we just show up? It would be somewhat more organized when the time comes if you enter.

thnx for helping. post your team name and the participants int his thread if you are interested in joining, it will be added to the first post.

chicken105
Sep 6, 2008, 10:29 PM
well, how about you see how many people sign up. If atleast 5+ teams sign up, hire some judges. Give them a mil or something.

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 10:30 PM
What's stopping people from having 4 140s and 1 lv 10 and doing a C? I know that would be pretty stupid, but with some people you never know. Also, is this 4 (or 8 on Saturday) separate races or is this one big race incorporating all the missions?

2 separate races. and i mean highest available as in, if the mission goes up to S rank do S if it goes up to S2 do S2

chicken105
Sep 6, 2008, 10:36 PM
he's saying since you don't have judges people will just do C rank instead the highest difficulty.

Csero
Sep 6, 2008, 10:44 PM
Say if a team of five wins, do they all get 80 mil or split it between the five of them? I'd assume the latter unless you're loaded.

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 10:44 PM
he's saying since you don't have judges people will just do C rank instead the highest difficulty.

thats y i go into mission counter and check? D:

pikachief
Sep 6, 2008, 10:47 PM
Say if a team of five wins, do they all get 80 mil or split it between the five of them? I'd assume the latter unless you're loaded.

loloolol gets split

chicken105
Sep 6, 2008, 10:53 PM
thats y i go into mission counter and check? D:

i guess that makes sense.

chicken105
Sep 7, 2008, 09:56 AM
im guessing the event is canceled now? :/ I told you that van brella would go to 10/10. like your tesbra 0/10 I grinded.