PDA

View Full Version : Dis be a slang thread, yo.

Nai_Calus
Sep 7, 2008, 07:26 AM
Sup dawgz, in dis thread we be talkin' in slang, yo. Wut up, FKL?

SStrikerR
Sep 7, 2008, 09:52 AM
Word.
^That's a word.

Moo2u
Sep 7, 2008, 10:30 AM
Sounds like a plan. I'll translate.

Sup dawgz, in dis thread we be talkin' in slang, yo. Wut up, FKL?

Good day ladies and gentleman, it is with feverish pride and utmost respect that this particular internet conversation involves us, the posting parties, to speak only using garish alteration on the respected languages we already speak. May I ask what is transpiring at this particular moment, Fresh Kill Landfill?

Word.
^That's a word.

I whole heatedly agree.

TalHex
Sep 7, 2008, 10:32 AM
*walks into thread* d00d!

Moo2u
Sep 7, 2008, 10:34 AM
*walks into thread* d00d!

*walks into thread* My jolly fellows!

Sord
Sep 7, 2008, 12:16 PM
Swagman burned his hand on his billy, now dippin' it in the billabong

Out_Kast
Sep 7, 2008, 12:18 PM
No translation required.

Kard
Sep 7, 2008, 12:23 PM
Yo dawgs, dat krazy cat Tact b trippin' all ova dis discko like a shoelace!

Lance813
Sep 7, 2008, 03:57 PM
N den da good Lawd say'd tuh Abruh'ham, Yew shall kill yur eldes son.

Nai_Calus
Sep 7, 2008, 10:48 PM
Like, you guys are like, totally not fun. Losers. *does the hand motion, making an L with his hand and holding it to his forehead* Omigosh.

pikachief
Sep 7, 2008, 11:27 PM
Like this one time i was TOTALLY at the mall with my gal pals and we saw this super totally awesome mega cute dress and we were like O M GEEE!!!!! the G is for gosh by the way, like come on who do u take me for? well anyways we saw it and like we SSSOOO wanted it so like me and becky were like omg we so need this dress and like she was like you like dont like have the money like yea! so then like..............

I would finish this but this one conversation about us seeing a dress at a mall would turn out to look like the berlin wall soon :/

EJ
Sep 8, 2008, 12:12 AM
Like this one time i was TOTALLY at the mall with my gal pals and we saw this super totally awesome mega cute dress and we were like O M GEEE!!!!! the G is for gosh by the way, like come on who do u take me for? well anyways we saw it and like we SSSOOO wanted it so like me and becky were like omg we so need this dress and like she was like you like dont like have the money like yea! so then like..............

I would finish this but this one conversation about us seeing a dress at a mall would turn out to look like the berlin wall soon :/

oh dawg wat u just said hurt my head @_@

Sord
Sep 8, 2008, 01:26 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M9aY7hXjGU

Larian
Sep 9, 2008, 02:35 AM
Where is ISBU when you really need him...

FO SHEEZY!

Nitro Vordex
Sep 9, 2008, 04:25 AM
Chillax people.