PDA

View Full Version : X360 Important License Questions

Rei09
Sep 7, 2008, 06:46 PM
Can I only buy a Guardians License if I have the actual PSU game disc?
If I do have the real online play, will I still be playing with demo users?
If I'm a demo user now, will I be able to keep my characters when I switch to the real thing?

Ryno
Sep 7, 2008, 07:03 PM
You can ONLY Buy the License if you have the PSU disc.
You wont be able to play with the demo users
and you wont be able to keep your demo character when you switch to the REAL PSU game

radical_ryan
Sep 7, 2008, 07:05 PM
1. no
2. no
3. maybe nah kidding no u cant

Rei09
Sep 7, 2008, 07:08 PM
You can ONLY Buy the License if you have the PSU disc.
You wont be able to play with the demo users
and you wont be able to keep your demo character when you switch to the REAL PSU game

Aw, that blows hard core... The first one I expected, the second one was wishful thinking, but the third one is just lame.

chaoskila
Sep 7, 2008, 07:14 PM
i thought you buy a lisence without the game
isnt it on the dashboard marketplace? so you purchase but you do not have to play it right?

Ryno
Sep 7, 2008, 07:56 PM
isnt it on the dashboard marketplace? so you purchase but you do not have to play it right?

i know AOI.. but the real game.. becuase how are you going to play without the real game.

buzyb77
Sep 7, 2008, 08:09 PM

I can see his misunderstanding there as I would also like to toss the disk and just download the game and play it off the Hard Drive.

but as to playing with the Demo folk.....the demo is Trash...total trash.... and it is nothing compared to the real game

chaoskila
Sep 7, 2008, 08:36 PM
I can see his misunderstanding there as I would also like to toss the disk and just download the game and play it off the Hard Drive.

but as to playing with the Demo folk.....the demo is Trash...total trash.... and it is nothing compared to the real game

the demo is fun.
machine gun glitchh alll dayyyyyyyyy
whut i meant was like you can purchase a lisence but you cant play it if you dont have the disk lol

Turb0
Sep 7, 2008, 09:55 PM
You'll level and get money so fast on the real game that you won't care about your demo character anymore. Seriously, if you play a few hours a day for a week you'll probably be somewhere between lv 30 and 40.