PDA

View Full Version : [B] Psycho Wand

Miss Malevolent
Sep 7, 2008, 10:33 PM
Lately I've heard a couple people talking about an upcoming drop in Psycho Wand Board prices.

I've come to learn that a lot of the things I hear from other player in the game are just rumors, but still this concerned me. I have a lot of money invested in Psycho Wands.

I questioned them about it further, and all anyone could tell me was that there was an upcoming mission where the boards would be dropping more.

I got online and looked at all the upcoming missions / events. But couldn't find anything. I thought perhaps the boards may be affected by the Parum GBR, but I'm fairly sure the Relics aren't going to be part of it...

Can anyone give me any information to whether this is true or rumor? Thanks.

Turb0
Sep 7, 2008, 10:39 PM
I think it drops in either Shred the Darkness or the 2nd anniversary event, but I haven't really researched it much.

re
Sep 7, 2008, 10:43 PM
I think it drops in either Shred the Darkness or the 2nd anniversary event, but I haven't really researched it much.
well the shred the darkness event has portions in the relics and they have a chance of dropping there

I haven't seen one drop in the 2nd anniversary relics portion, but I did get a relic edge from there

buzyb77
Sep 7, 2008, 10:47 PM
Lately I've heard a couple people talking about an upcoming drop in Psycho Wand Board prices.

I've come to learn that a lot of the things I hear from other player in the game are just rumors, but still this concerned me. I have a lot of money invested in Psycho Wands.

I questioned them about it further, and all anyone could tell me was that there was an upcoming mission where the boards would be dropping more.

I got online and looked at all the upcoming missions / events. But couldn't find anything. I thought perhaps the boards may be affected by the Parum GBR, but I'm fairly sure the Relics aren't going to be part of it...

Can anyone give me any information to whether this is true or rumor? Thanks.

http://psupedia.info/Roar_of_the_Fiery_Beast

http://psupedia.info/Divine_Offensive

Miss Malevolent
Sep 7, 2008, 10:58 PM
Uh oh. LoL.

Any idea when this event will be happening?

Also, do you think they will be a semi-common drop reducing in a price deflation on Psycho wands?

Turb0
Sep 7, 2008, 11:07 PM
It probably won't be here until like February/March but we all know how much updates can change.

buzyb77
Sep 7, 2008, 11:09 PM
after the lightin event....and comming at at the speed of SEGA go hibernate...as net sprin is when I wexpect it... ya know that Dec/jan we get very little out of Sega and we have Lighting event,GBR parnum, then someting else then The Darkness event and that GBR.....

BTW to Quote a lying GM MAG 2 will not get in the way of our update.....(my thought on that is only Sega Gets in the way of the players...

Miss Malevolent
Sep 7, 2008, 11:13 PM
So I should be safe buying my Psycho Wands now, since that event is months away? I shouldn't have to worry about a price drop anytime in the near future? I'm working on getting 3 8/8's which is 180Mill+ and is a huge investment for me. I like to be careful with my money.

Oh and by the way, I appreciate all the useful information. Thanks. =)

pikachief
Sep 7, 2008, 11:31 PM
oh phew!~ good thing i didn't work for my P-wands! (or care for them for that matter ^^)

Itachi1990
Sep 8, 2008, 09:04 AM
I thought perhaps the boards may be affected by the Parum GBR, but I'm fairly sure the Relics aren't going to be part of it...Well isnt gbr every mission on the planet thats how the other 2 were i dont think it will change maybe the secret mission wont be relics but you will still get a boost drop rate on the normal mission.

Svaltus
Sep 8, 2008, 04:31 PM
No one Rod can defeat Psycho Wand in moment! Maybe Rutsurod!

And is one weapon very,very,very,very hard find! That is one reason for your high price!

I Pay 95 mil for my first Pwand, 85 mil for second and 70mil for third, total: 250 mil! :O

And now gather meseta for buy four! :P

I cant find one in Sleeping Warriors or Dual Sentinel! then one solution is gather meseta and buy one!

I Think maybe next year price Psycho Wand drop!

Inazuma
Sep 8, 2008, 04:57 PM
pwand boards were under 3m at one point. they are dropping in thx festa 2 currently, as well. the price rite now is about 4m if im not mistaken. relic edge and diad are both around 200k i think, but diad was way more expensive during the dark event.

pwand 9/9 sells for roughly 65-75m, pretty damn cheap.

Svaltus
Sep 8, 2008, 05:10 PM
pwand boards were under 3m at one point. they are dropping in thx festa 2 currently, as well. the price rite now is about 4m if im not mistaken. relic edge and diad are both around 200k i think, but diad was way more expensive during the dark event.

pwand 9/9 sells for roughly 65-75m, pretty damn cheap.

But is too easy take Pwand in thx festa2?

Another problem is festa2 maybe take too long for coming here! think in next year june or july!

Chuck_Norris
Sep 8, 2008, 10:36 PM
Well isnt gbr every mission on the planet thats how the other 2 were i dont think it will change maybe the secret mission wont be relics but you will still get a boost drop rate on the normal mission.

No it's not. GBR only affects a few missions stated on the site.
http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road

Alastor_Haven
Sep 8, 2008, 10:48 PM
Shred of darkness
Thx festa w/e

And yes

GBR events currently ONLY effect those listed on the page

WildArms2
Sep 10, 2008, 10:56 PM
So I should be safe buying my Psycho Wands now, since that event is months away? I shouldn't have to worry about a price drop anytime in the near future? I'm working on getting 3 8/8's which is 180Mill+ and is a huge investment for me. I like to be careful with my money.

Oh and by the way, I appreciate all the useful information. Thanks. =)

Well you should wait untill the grind bonus seeing as there will be a lot more 8/8 9/9 10/10 the prices should decrease grind bonus is about 3 weeks away

Svaltus
Sep 11, 2008, 08:18 PM
Well you should wait untill the grind bonus seeing as there will be a lot more 8/8 9/9 10/10 the prices should decrease grind bonus is about 3 weeks away

Yeah! lot peoples selling broken Psycho Wands after grinder bonus!

PWands 3/3 4/4 or 5/5 is good chance for somebody buy! at least is better then no have one! :P

Soukosa
Sep 11, 2008, 11:02 PM
In STD, the first mission has two blocks in the relics though the 2nd doesn't have many spawns (simply due to being tough enemies). The second one isn't one that's gonna get spammed much, knowing the Western servers, since its not run in and kill everything. Either way, its not like its gonna be dropping like candy. Between my friends and I, only p. wand board dropped in the span of maybe 2 weeks. The price likely went down on JP servers because of the huge player base and there was likely lots of people hunting them for themselves from before it. Should also keep in mind that the JP version had GBR as a compensation for a problem. The english version likely won't get that so it won't be as easy to get.

With the festa, there's only one block in one route of one of the missions with relics but has a good number of enemies. Those who do speed runs usually don't do that route since it has the forest spawn from MAG which can be pretty annoying compared to an easier route.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 11, 2008, 11:06 PM
In STD, the first mission has two blocks in the relics though the 2nd doesn't have many spawns (simply due to being tough enemies). The second one isn't one that's gonna get spammed much, knowing the Western servers, since its not run in and kill everything. Either way, its not like its gonna be dropping like candy. Between my friends and I, only p. wand board dropped in the span of maybe 2 weeks. The price likely went down on JP servers because of the huge player base and there was likely lots of people hunting them for themselves from before it. Should also keep in mind that the JP version had GBR as a compensation for a problem. The english version likely won't get that so it won't be as easy to get.

With the festa, there's only one block in one route of one of the missions with relics but has a good number of enemies. Those who do speed runs usually don't do that route since it has the forest spawn from MAG which can be pretty annoying compared to an easier route.

I thought the higher box drop-rate was the compensation for the drop errors, not the GBR. And don't act like 90% of the open parties during STD weren't the De Ragan mission, it has nothing to do with Japanese servers vs. Western, lol.

Turb0
Sep 11, 2008, 11:27 PM
In STD, the first mission has two blocks in the relics...

Took me a min to figure out that was Shred the Darkness lol. That's another reason to like it...JP had theirs and now we can all look forward to when we get our STD.:p /immaturity