PDA

View Full Version : AotI New Missions, New Content? Anyone know?

Illuminate
Sep 8, 2008, 09:58 AM
Anyone know if the new missions, like the Weapon's Collector, and the clothes thing are out yet?
I saw a picture of someone in the SPF suit in what I believe was online mode, with english text. Over in the Item Database, but I could be wrong.

EspioKaos
Sep 8, 2008, 10:02 AM
Not out yet. The picture was from offline.

Illuminate
Sep 8, 2008, 10:40 AM
You can get Gudda Honc offline? o.o

XD Thanks Espio.
I'll wait to re-subscribe just yet.

EspioKaos
Sep 8, 2008, 10:43 AM
You can get Gudda Honc offline? o.o

XD Thanks Espio.
I'll wait to re-subscribe just yet.

Not that I know of. Don't quote me on that, though, as I've never tried. ;) The Honc picture in the database is from online, but it's an NPC using it. The board hasn't been released to us (or the Japanese servers) yet.

LuigiMario
Sep 8, 2008, 12:26 PM
Not that I know of. Don't quote me on that, though, as I've never tried. ;) The Honc picture in the database is from online, but it's an NPC using it. The board hasn't been released to us (or the Japanese servers) yet.

Quoted anyway. :)

panzer_unit
Sep 9, 2008, 09:25 AM
Ethan's dad wears SPF suit and uses Gudda Honc. The mission where you team up with him just came out.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 9, 2008, 04:29 PM
IMO they are probably not going to say anything about new content until that last week of GBR
which btw we still have 2 1/2 weeks of to go XD

Most if not all those who where determined to get 50% already have it which is why your starting to see more "50% + only party"

I got mine to 45% the first 3 days of GBR so im not rushing to get to 50% im just leveling my new char and it will "Gradually" get to 50% from there.....hope

Roberto14
Sep 9, 2008, 05:15 PM
Moatoob gbr lasted for 2weeks but whatev but also we should get update this thursday hopefully =[[

Syaoran_69
Sep 9, 2008, 05:24 PM
Unfortunately we still have all this time for gbr... I've been bored of it since the 3rd day, and now that one of the few people I play with on a daily basis red ringed... gonna be so lame.

EspioKaos
Sep 9, 2008, 05:26 PM
Moatoob gbr lasted for 2weeks but whatev

February 8 - March 13 (March 17 for PC/PS2). Adds up to five weeks by my math (five and a half for PC/PS2). But who's counting, right?

...oh, wait... <_<;

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 9, 2008, 07:02 PM
February 8 - March 13 (March 17 for PC/PS2). Adds up to five weeks by my math (five and a half for PC/PS2). But who's counting, right?

...oh, wait... <_<;

XD Ha

Kylie
Sep 9, 2008, 08:18 PM
Well, based on the GM announcement this afternoon, I don't think SEGA is even sure what to give us, or when they can get it to us. They said they aren't able to tell us about future updates. lulz

Para
Sep 9, 2008, 10:10 PM
Well, based on the GM announcement this afternoon, I don't think SEGA is even sure what to give us, or when they can get it to us. They said they aren't able to tell us about future updates. lulz

what GM announcement was made? o_O?

Powder Keg
Sep 9, 2008, 10:20 PM
There was just a GM help event going on in the city, and they mentioned on the announcement that they can't reveal anything on new content ahead of time.

Xefi
Sep 9, 2008, 11:40 PM
i doubt the GMs wanted to be scolded by the
angry publics for false or late updates (even
though it's not their false), so it was more wise
of them to state that they dont know what the
new upcoming updates will be.

And yeah, i was there when the flashing news
of GMs in town. I didn't bother to read it. Doh!
I was too busy hitting on rappies...lol.

pikachief
Sep 10, 2008, 12:45 AM
There was just a GM help event going on in the city, and they mentioned on the announcement that they can't reveal anything on new content ahead of time.

im sure they're tired of being yelled at for giving false information XD

Kumlekar
Sep 10, 2008, 01:55 AM
Unfortunately we still have all this time for gbr... I've been bored of it since the 3rd day, and now that one of the few people I play with on a daily basis red ringed... gonna be so lame.

pretty much the same situation here, I canceled my subscription till GBR is over. not much I need on neudaiz.