PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Highest % crea double+ you have seen

WildArms2
Sep 8, 2008, 07:51 PM
wondering what the highestest % you have seen for the following weapons that come from the arms dealer trade in mission

Crea doubles+
Sange & Yasha
Flowen sword +
Kireek axe (sp)

Thank you

ZcRaider
Sep 8, 2008, 07:58 PM
Crea doubles+ out yet? im pretty sure its not out yet.

P.S: How do you get to the arms dealer? Sounds like something useful to know XD.

Actually, most of this stuf you have listed isnt out yet, im sure.

Xefi
Sep 8, 2008, 08:00 PM
he names the thread "JP PSU" for his title.

WildArms2
Sep 8, 2008, 08:16 PM
intelligence =)

http://psupedia.info/The_Arms_Dealer

the arms dealer

Soukosa
Sep 8, 2008, 08:45 PM
Presumably the max is 50% since these are showing up in player shops with percents in the 40s.

chicken105
Sep 8, 2008, 09:51 PM
I heard of a 42% 5/5 on market.... flowens sword+...

Chuck_Norris
Sep 8, 2008, 10:02 PM
While we're on the subject of the new weapons, has anyone confirmed that Ank Kireek does have the Reflect Damage SE? If that's the case, I'm sure we can safely say what Kireek's axe was in MAG.

DISCO
Sep 8, 2008, 10:28 PM
I think there was a picture of 46% sange and yasha in the database here.

Xefi
Sep 8, 2008, 10:37 PM
I think there was a picture of 46% sange and yasha in the database here.

yeah, here is the picture.

http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/2924/9814-m.jpg

I was wondering though...how does the % goes for these? is it random
from the trading npc or fix % from the weapon?

Chuck_Norris
Sep 8, 2008, 10:42 PM
yeah, here is the picture.

http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/2924/9814-m.jpg

I was wondering though...how does the % goes for these? is it random
from the trading npc or fix % from the weapon?

I got something to add. Does the level of the PA's you have to trade in affect the %? (AKA: Kyumeisei-shiki for S&Y, Anga Jabroga for Ank Kireek, ect ect)

VectormanX
Sep 9, 2008, 08:17 AM
I traded in a neutral sange, a neutral yasha, and the PAs needed were fresh from the PA exchange. Not even used at all. It's very random, element and %. Can even get a neutral S&Y unfortunately.

Xeph0n
Sep 9, 2008, 08:57 AM
I take it all these weapons can be sold though? What kind of prices are they going for? im just curious.

chicken105
Sep 9, 2008, 09:42 AM
What's so special about the ank kireek?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 9, 2008, 12:13 PM
at a guess like the grenade launcher pa that hurts you aswell as the thing you are hitting.

WildArms2
Sep 9, 2008, 02:02 PM
wow 42 and 46% segha did something right for once. The reason i ask is certain weapons that drop made have a set range of % take twin db sabers for instance finding anything over a 30% is god like where as someother items a 30% element is common drop. What are the prices for these weapons in the players shops and are there any high 42%+ for sale?

Xefi
Sep 9, 2008, 02:44 PM
I traded in a neutral sange, a neutral yasha, and the PAs needed were fresh from the PA exchange. Not even used at all. It's very random, element and %. Can even get a neutral S&Y unfortunately.

so it's random...i don't mind neutral as long it's still
useable; i can grind it without any regret of breaking
it to pieces. > : )

ZcRaider
Sep 9, 2008, 07:02 PM
intelligence =)

http://psupedia.info/The_Arms_Dealer

the arms dealer

Thanks man!

P.S:

I could easly FLAME about how the Japanese servers have a bogus content gain on the usa servers....but thats a fruitless rant........

chicken105
Sep 9, 2008, 07:31 PM
at a guess like the grenade launcher pa that hurts you aswell as the thing you are hitting.

yeah, but it said something about the PA modifier %.

Dragwind
Sep 9, 2008, 10:32 PM
I'd be disappointed if my Sange & Yasha result was neutral.

WildArms2
Sep 10, 2008, 02:46 PM
yeah, but it said something about the PA modifier %.

the pa modifier gets a boost but in reality the weapon sucks cause anything you do with it will kill you instanly. Kamakazi bommer soo to speak

Alastor_Haven
Sep 10, 2008, 02:49 PM
What's so special about the ank kireek?

Other then PA damage's do more then usual
You pretty much are a living bomb every time you hit
Meaning it has Reflect damage like a Duranga Launcher bullet
Meaning every time you Jagbroga you die instantly

It grinds decently

But really you're better off with another axe
Well..

That's my input

chicken105
Sep 10, 2008, 04:55 PM
how much of a boost?

WildArms2
Sep 10, 2008, 07:45 PM
It'll be enough to push this to being the best dark DPS axe at least in places you dont mind dying after each jarboken...if you can get a 42 or 46% one =)

Triple_S
Sep 10, 2008, 08:33 PM
It'll probably be the most fun axe in the game, since nothing is more awesome than a full party of Ank Kireek users Suicide Jabombing a boss and killing it as you all get shot backwards from fatal recoil damage.

Arika
Sep 10, 2008, 09:30 PM
I caught ya! :3

It'll probably be the most fun axe in the game, since nothing is more awesome than a full party of Ank Kireek users Suicide Jabombing a boss and killing it as you all get shot backwards from fatal recoil damage.

would be very funny if people really gonna TA that way lol.

Xefi
Sep 10, 2008, 10:27 PM
It'll be enough to push this to being the best dark DPS axe at least in places you dont mind dying after each jarboken...if you can get a 42 or 46% one =)

ha ha ha...1 scape doll per use; that's so mess up. > : )

thematesV2
Sep 11, 2008, 09:18 AM
it's gotta hit stupid hard if it has that negative of a backlash.....

this is what I want to see more of. I like this idea, add in wierd effects to weapons. like ice queen, daylight scar.