PDA

View Full Version : Mission JPN Psu Dark God S2

Aries2384
Sep 8, 2008, 10:41 PM
Does anyone know what the drops are or indeed, when this mission is even coming out? PSO-world does not have the drops, nor does Psupedia. Im assuming that the Killer Elite board drops from this mission and am trying to confirm it. I'm pretty sure Japan already has the Killer elite >.> Any insights would be nice!

EspioKaos
Sep 8, 2008, 11:02 PM
Yeah, Japan already has the Killer Elite board, but it's a drop from the final boxes in the event mission The Protectors δ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_δ). To be honest, we're only speculating that it's Dark Falz which drops it, when in fact it could be Mother Brain, or possibly even just an event drop. However, we'll likely find out for sure in the next month or so, as the Japanese servers are scheduled to receive more AOTI S2s soon. The Dark God will surely be one of those. Maybe. <_<; The only S2s they're missing now are The Black Nest, The Dark God, AMF HQ Recovery, Military Subway and Lonely Laboratory. (Not counting rare missions and party missions.)

Now, assuming that the S2 version of The Dark God will have LV150+ enemies, going by current drop charts, the enemies should drop:

Galdeen: [B] Okarodoc
Deljaban: Tiga De Ragac
Orcdillan: Shiraha-zashi
Delp Slami: Asura-hikec
Zasharogan: Mugunburga
Lutus Jigga: ?

But, remember! I'm only speculating!

pikachief
Sep 8, 2008, 11:03 PM
so is Dark God and the moatoob labs like 2 of the only aoti missions they still dont have S2 of?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 9, 2008, 03:05 AM
The remaining blades is S2 already though, does anyone know the over drops for falz apart from the 4 things that are listed on psupedia?

EspioKaos
Sep 9, 2008, 08:43 AM
The remaining blades is S2 already though
Ack, you're right. I've fixed that in my post up there. Thanks for the correction!

does anyone know the over drops for falz apart from the 4 things that are listed on psupedia?
Nothing else has been reported yet. But, I would like to point out that the only things we can confirm as Dark Falz drops are [B] Rikauteri and [B] De Colte Line (since they drop at previous level tiers). Hizeri / Stamina and [B] Killer Elite are just kind of assumed to be Falz drops, as there's a slight possibility that they may be event exclusives or even Mother Brain drops.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 9, 2008, 12:09 PM
so we will have to wait until the seal of the dark god s2 to find out for sure then, guardians colony gbr at a guess.

WildArms2
Sep 9, 2008, 02:30 PM
if they were mother brain drop they would have already been droping during parum GBR though right?

EspioKaos
Sep 9, 2008, 02:58 PM
if they were mother brain drop they would have already been droping during parum GBR though right?

Not necessarily. The Japanese servers have received a few updates over the past month have added new items to enemy drop charts. Theoretically, this could be one of them. Personally, I feel more confident that [B] Killer Elite is a Dark Falz drop, but I can't completely rule out Mother Brain just yet. ;)

Adriano
Sep 9, 2008, 03:03 PM
After running thanks fest a few times, and getting alteraz kauda and de rol carapace, I do wonder if when I got them they were always set to that/those specific box/boxes, if so, maybe you could determine which boss drops what.

Aries2384
Sep 10, 2008, 06:43 PM
My thanks to you, Espio! I'm kinda excited to start the hunt for a new rifle! Aries<--Can't wait! ^^
Yay! I still wish I knew there was more info on the drops! Oh well. Thanks again!

Powder Keg
Sep 10, 2008, 07:02 PM
Hmm...I wonder what the Lutus Jigga will drop..

mvffin
Sep 11, 2008, 02:49 AM
Hmm...I wonder what the Lutus Jigga will drop..

probably something retarded.

like Crea Rod+