PDA

View Full Version : FKL Presidential Election

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 01:25 AM
All right, I've PMed ryna, and apparently with vbulletin we're very limited on checking if someone is tampering with the polls like last year. And since, frankly, I don't trust whomever it was to not do it again, the votes are being made public. Which really, isn't that big a deal, considering half the time people make it blatantly obvious who they are voting for, or wait until the very end (in which case knowing won't really matter.)

The poll will end Tuesday of next week.

Scrub
Sep 9, 2008, 01:27 AM
Oh for the love of fucking god

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME PERSON.

SpikeOtacon
Sep 9, 2008, 01:34 AM
Oh for the love of fucking god

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME PERSON.

You watch your mouth.

Chuck_Norris
Sep 9, 2008, 01:34 AM
Eeeh, the only one I kinda like is Ian, but he'd probably try to ban my sig soooo....

Scrub
Sep 9, 2008, 01:37 AM
Sord needs to change his avatar pronto because I keep thinking kafka is back.

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 01:38 AM
Sord needs to change his avatar pronto because I keep thinking kafka is back.

I'm fucking sord, it will be done within a day or two, undoubtedly.

Scrub
Sep 9, 2008, 01:39 AM
thats what you said a day or two ago

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 01:41 AM
then i guess that's your problem

Chuck_Norris
Sep 9, 2008, 01:44 AM
Sord, it is more your problem. You've got an image to keep up, man!

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 01:46 AM
I wasn't even the one that coined the damn thing, twas _Ted_

Hell if I give a damn about image, people seem to forget I kept a complete lack of avatar for months before in the past. I just change them so often because they all suck, and I get fed up with the one I'm using after awhile.

Scrub
Sep 9, 2008, 01:59 AM
TECHNICALLY I have a custom avatar I could cash in on whenever I wanted to from winning a contest like a year or 2 ago in fan works.

If I gave you the prize instead to you, Sord, would you promise to use it and NEVER CHANGE AVATARS AGAIN.

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 02:02 AM
TECHNICALLY I have a custom avatar I could cash in on whenever I wanted to from winning a contest like a year or 2 ago in fan works.

If I gave you the prize instead to you, Sord, would you promise to use it and NEVER CHANGE AVATARS AGAIN.

I'll have to think on that, if I'm stuck with something, then I damn well want it to be something I'll continue to like.

TheOneHero
Sep 9, 2008, 02:04 AM
Hmm, I think I'll wait to vote till they announce their running mates.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 9, 2008, 04:28 AM
I'll vote eventually.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 9, 2008, 04:36 AM
Double Taco.

I propose this, if you can get rid of THESE THINGS --->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/ooooh.gif<--- you'll get my vote.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 05:11 AM
Oh, someone agrees with me on that. :wacko:

I've been trying but I can't make any promises right now.

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2008, 05:55 AM
Actually, Chuck, I don't care if you keep your sig. :3

raikomaru40
Sep 9, 2008, 06:23 AM
don't you?

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 06:53 AM
Double Taco.

I propose this, if you can get rid of THESE THINGS --->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/ooooh.gif<--- you'll get my vote.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/ooooh.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/ooooh.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/ooooh.gif Aha, good luck! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/ooooh.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/ooooh.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/ooooh.gif

And to think, I'd still vote for Tact despite his meany meanness~

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2008, 09:48 AM
A vote for Ian is a vote for good dice rolls, freedom, peace, prosperity and utter unadulterated awesomeness.

Where does Ian stand on the issues you may wonder? Well.

Ian loves and respects the environment and will do his all to keep the forests green and beautiful, and the cities properly grey and dingy. Ian loves nature, and un-nature as well. Tact doesn't care, Spike has never stated a position, and Sord wants to burn the forests for his own selfish ends. Shouldn't you vote for the only candidate who cares?

Ian vows to step up GOD production, in order to end FKL's dependence on costly imported GOD. GOD will be cheaper, more plentiful and we won't have to be enslaved to the whims of foreign countries.

Speaking of gods, Ian is one. Ian will provide dice for all, and ensure that they get good rolls. None of the other candidates can do that, since none of them are dice gods.

Ian respects your privacy. The other candidates all have elaborate spy networks and will invade your homes with them, watching your most private and intimate moments and posting the footage on youtube or selling it for profit. Ian would never do such a thing, and vows to put a stop to the evil machinations of the other candidates.

Face it. Tact has no personality and has shown time and time again that he cannot be relied upon. Where is your B4R now? Spike has never shown any leadership ability and is utterly untested. His podcasts are part of his evil scheme to enslave your minds and force you to love the discko. Also, he rapes small children. Sord will eat your babies and pour hot sauce in your eyes, and plans to start an evil empire of dwarves, with all of you slaves under his eternal dictatorship.

Do you really want that? Or do you want the manly man who has been proven repeatedly in battle against the tyranny of Randomness? Who defeated Talon in combat? Ian knows defence, and offense as well. In fact, Ian is the most offensive candidate in this election.

Vote for freedom. Vote for a better economy. Vote for good dice rolls. Vote for a safer FKL. Vote for a naked elf chick in every bedroom. Vote for Ian.

I'm Ian, and I approve this message.

:wacko:

raikomaru40
Sep 9, 2008, 10:22 AM
Vote for a naked elf chick in every bedroom.

I'm creepy, and I approve this message.

vote casted

Weeaboolits
Sep 9, 2008, 11:48 AM
I'll have to throw my support after Sord, after all, he was my choice to usurp the position last time around.

Scrub
Sep 9, 2008, 12:22 PM
A vote for Ian is a vote for good dice rolls:

Didn't you only ever hit one thing during our entire campaign.

TalHex
Sep 9, 2008, 02:32 PM
vote for sord

@Ian: you had my vote right up until you brought up the defeat

besides, a vote for sord is as good as a vote for anarchy!

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 02:44 PM
Didn't you only ever hit one thing during our entire campaign.

Yes, this is true. :wacko:

I hear that he only did one damage even when he did hit something.

Airalean
Sep 9, 2008, 03:06 PM
Yes, this is true. :wacko:

I hear that he only did one damage even when he did hit something.
Trying to stir the pot, huh Tact?

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 04:02 PM
Nope, I speak the truth. :wacko:

He was swearing at his dice all the time.

Ketchup345
Sep 9, 2008, 04:12 PM
Ryna (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=27657). Reason: The bribe was received. Didn't you get the memo?Not at all. Where's my share?

SStrikerR
Sep 9, 2008, 05:55 PM
Well I nominated Ian, but after thinking it over some more I've decided to vote Tact. Curse my dice rolls if you want, but if I hadn't nominated you you would've lost.

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2008, 06:49 PM
I hit plenty of times, and I did more than one damage. XP

Also, if I used my powers in game... Would you really want to play with a Bard who was showing everyone else up by always getting crits and max damage? I think not. Imagine how humiliating that would be.

Oh SStrikeR, that is most... Unfortunate. Your disloyalty is duly noted.

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 06:51 PM
I hit plenty of times, and I did more than one damage. XP

Also, if I used my powers in game... Would you really want to play with a Bard who was showing everyone else up by always getting crits and max damage? I think not. Imagine how humiliating that would be.

yes, because being a Bard, you'd go from useless to useful, while still remaining so weak as to not be overpowered (overpowered for a bard of course, but compared to other classes not as much.)

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 06:57 PM
Overpowered for a Bard? Is that even possible? :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 06:59 PM

A little FFXI play answers that...

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 07:10 PM
Oh, nobody here plays Final Fantasy 11. :wacko:

If they do, we don't hear about it too much in FKL.

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 07:38 PM

overpower for a bard, as in, compared to other bards, yes. outside of bards, no, probably not.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 07:42 PM
My point was that Bards cannot ever be powerful. :wacko:

They're supposed to get by through guile and wit, not combat prowess.

TalHex
Sep 9, 2008, 07:57 PM
My point was that Bards cannot ever be powerful. :wacko:

They're supposed to get by through by breaking ear drums, not combat prowess.

indeed

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 07:57 PM
Oh, nobody here plays Final Fantasy 11. :wacko:

If they do, we don't hear about it too much in FKL.

Fair enough. Just pointing out a game where bards could be considered over-powered. At least as far as supporting melee characters is concerned. They aren't physically strong, but their buffs are up there. They allow melees to reach such combat heights that a lot of people don't even bother partying without the presence of a bard to overclock exp/hr.

They can pull, they have the most potent sleep spell for most situations, they buff, debuff and support (including having the best of very few MP regen capabilities in the game) as you'd expect... I dunno I'm not good at explaining this stuff, but anyone still involved in that wacko world can tell you how much more coveted a bard is than any other job class. Kills the game for some people, especially the red mages, who kind compete with bards directly in many functions, but get rejected/ignored because of their inability to provide the uber buffs and such. Wackoface.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 07:59 PM
Can I still assume that, alone, said Bard would be unable to fight monsters?

...Wait, that happens to every class in Final Fantasy 11. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:05 PM
Can I still assume that, alone, said Bard would be unable to fight monsters?

...Wait, that happens to most classes in Final Fantasy 11. :wacko:

Fix'd~

Exceptions? Certain bosses or 'epic' monsters. It has become a lot more solo friendly, in general, though it will never be casual enough to rid itself of the stigma, whatever.

And yes, if by 'overpowered' you meant within the realm of solo play, bards are useless for the msot part alone. But a class can still be overpowered within the boundaries of party-play, especially in a team-oriented game like FFXI.

TheOneHero
Sep 9, 2008, 08:09 PM
Stopped reading once it turned to FF. =/

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:10 PM
ok~~~

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:13 PM
Stopped reading once it turned to FF. =/

I pretty much skim through it on the off chance that something cool happens. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:15 PM
I pretty much skim through it on the off chance that something cool happens. :wacko:

'Course~ After my awesome posts, you get to have my sig as a bonus!

Double dolla! (:PFG:, too lazy to get the url)

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:16 PM
Haha! I knew the copy-pasting would deter you from posting Self-Injury Man sooner or later. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:17 PM
Haha! I knew the copy-pasting would deter you from posting Self-Injury Man sooner or later. :wacko:

He will take vacations every now-and-then, but he will always come back! :burger:

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:19 PM
That sounds kind of like everyone else who has ever posted here. :wacko:

As Ketchup (and Hotel California) once said, "You can check out, but you can never leave." :wacko:

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2008, 08:24 PM
They're supposed to get by through guile and wit, not combat prowess.

Tell that to shligger. :disapprove:

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:27 PM
Well, Ian, I don't recall actually fighting anything with which we could have communicated. It's not like you could have talked down the zombie bugbear we found in the first dungeon. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:27 PM

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks for reminding me that I had forgotten a wacko in that post. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:30 PM
You should just use that instead of the period~

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:31 PM
I always use periods in my sentences, and I always will unless the sentence calls for a different form of punctuation. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:32 PM
You are a learned cat. Scroll of Curaga VI?

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure why I would need a Scroll of Curaga 6, but maybe you could sell it to Randomness. :wacko:

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2008, 08:36 PM
Well, Ian, I don't recall actually fighting anything with which we could have communicated. It's not like you could have talked down the zombie bugbear we found in the first dungeon. :wacko:

That's my entire point, Tact. -_-;

Since we never encountered any situation where a Bard was actually useful, and shligger was constantly bitching at me to find ways to improve my combat prowess... XP

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:39 PM
Since we never encountered any situation where a Bard was actually useful, and shligger was constantly bitching at me to find ways to improve my combat prowess... XP

Are you not including those stalactite-squid things? I think your Countersong messed with their senses. :wacko:

Shadowpawn
Sep 9, 2008, 08:53 PM
Ian, a cheaper GOD economy hurt my wealth. We can't have that.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:54 PM
Hey, Sord. Despite the unlikeliness of the situation happening, I have to ask this. What happens if two candidates get the same number of votes?

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 08:57 PM
Hey, Sord. Despite the unlikeliness of the situation happening, I have to ask this. What happens if two candidates get the same number of votes?

there's a good reason I never vote until just before the election finishes

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2008, 09:26 PM
Are you not including those stalactite-squid things? I think your Countersong messed with their senses. :wacko:

Which isn't even an actual valid usage of Countersong, so no, that doesn't particularly count. <_>

Nitro Vordex
Sep 10, 2008, 10:15 PM
I voted, because voting for yourself is communism.

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 12:03 AM
You were clearly doing it wrong, Ian, what you should have done was beat the shit out of them with your lute.

Also I just noticed that I misspelled "communism". *fixes*

TalHex
Sep 12, 2008, 10:03 PM
so are the elections dead already?

Ketchup345
Sep 12, 2008, 10:08 PM
so are the elections dead already?Nope. The candidates have until Tues before the official voting. Until then, they must try and get votes in this thread. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150512)

Kard
Sep 12, 2008, 10:17 PM
Secret wacko votes need to start rollin' in.

Kylie
Sep 12, 2008, 10:22 PM
The votes are public? My plans have been ruined! I was trying to mask who I was voting for. :(

Sord
Sep 12, 2008, 11:19 PM
The votes are public? My plans have been ruined! I was trying to mask who I was voting for. :(

you already said in your nominations you were supporting tact >_>

Toadthroat
Sep 12, 2008, 11:23 PM
I voted for tact just to make things interesting.
That and concrete masks for everyone to keep their identity a secret.

Ketchup345
Sep 12, 2008, 11:31 PM
Voting starts Tuesday. Relax people.

Sord
Sep 12, 2008, 11:35 PM
Voting starts Tuesday. Relax people.

it ends tuesday

Kylie
Sep 13, 2008, 10:09 PM
Well, I'm sure I'll really respect Spike in time, but I have to stick with what I know for now. No one else on the ballot has made me feel nearly as welcome in FKL as Tact has. He's a nice guy/girl/cat, and I have faith in him to tend to the responsibilities of being FKL's president (if there are any).

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 10:13 PM
He's a nice guy/girl/cat,

Cat, the third gender

SpikeOtacon
Sep 13, 2008, 10:18 PM
Wow. Just, wow.

Kylie
Sep 13, 2008, 10:20 PM
Well, I can't take it back, so don't make me feel bad. :(

SpikeOtacon
Sep 13, 2008, 10:22 PM
Well, I can't take it back, so don't make me feel bad. :(

Well I don't have a reason to make you feel better about it, now do I?

Nitro Vordex
Sep 13, 2008, 10:24 PM
That wouldn't feel very welcome would it?

Kylie
Sep 13, 2008, 10:26 PM
Well, fine then. :wacko: I wouldn't have felt bad anyway.

SpikeOtacon
Sep 13, 2008, 10:29 PM
Well, fine then. :wacko: I wouldn't have felt bad anyway.

It sure sounds like you have the interests of FKL in mind to me.

Kylie
Sep 13, 2008, 10:42 PM
:lol: What? I voted for Tact because I think he respresents the best of FKL, and based on your reaction, I'm glad I did.

SpikeOtacon
Sep 13, 2008, 10:43 PM
:lol: What? I voted for Tact because I think he respresents the best of FKL, and based on your reaction, I'm glad I did.

Oh you.

ShinAnt
Sep 14, 2008, 12:20 PM
Done and Done

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 12:54 PM
What. There's actually a tie? :wacko:

I thought Spike had it locked up going into today.

Kard
Sep 14, 2008, 12:59 PM
Goooo Tactcat! \:wacko:/

Moo2u
Sep 14, 2008, 01:39 PM
Ok. I finally made my decision...now back to enjoy my last couple of days of presidency! To the presidential hammock! Away!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 14, 2008, 01:40 PM
Soukosa (Offline) huh?

geewjesus hax!

Ketchup345
Sep 14, 2008, 01:40 PM
Its not like this poll has any true meaning. The real vote starts Tuesday. Think of this as a Straw Poll.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 07:38 PM
This better not happen again.

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 07:43 PM
I like how I have 42 as part of my vote percentage. :wacko:

Tessu
Sep 14, 2008, 08:57 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/avatars/thumbs/438.gif

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 09:03 PM
I like how I have 42 as part of my vote percentage. :wacko:
You haven't won yet.

Kylie
Sep 14, 2008, 09:13 PM
We haven't even had cake yet. ;o

Nai_Calus
Sep 14, 2008, 09:14 PM
I love all these people who aren't even FKLers voting Tact. WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO, TACT.

Ranmaru
Sep 14, 2008, 09:20 PM

Don't worry about that, I will gobble it down. :3

Tessu
Sep 14, 2008, 09:23 PM

Liar.

Kylie
Sep 14, 2008, 09:25 PM
Well, I haven't had cake yet. :/

Tessu
Sep 14, 2008, 09:27 PM
You know what I'm referencing, right? :wacko:

Ranmaru
Sep 14, 2008, 09:27 PM
I'm sorry Kylie. :< I didn't know you didn't eat yet.

Kylie
Sep 14, 2008, 09:30 PM
You know what I'm referencing, right? :wacko:
Marie Antoinete? :( If not, no.

& it's okay Ranmaru. I have some of that slow churned birthday cake ice cream in my fridge. :wacko:

Ranmaru
Sep 14, 2008, 09:36 PM
hehe, fridge you say? *raises eyebrows*

Leviathan
Sep 14, 2008, 10:02 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i37.tinypic.com/dfajuv.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ranmaru
Sep 14, 2008, 10:05 PM
Sadly that will change... or WILL it?

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 10:28 PM
Why do people always use the classic theme. >_>

Ranmaru
Sep 14, 2008, 10:31 PM
Isn't this Blue steel? Oh wait they are all the same!!!!

Leviathan
Sep 14, 2008, 10:47 PM
Why do people always use the classic theme. >_>

Because the other ones suck!

Bring back bubblegum!

&Baby Blue, but this time it would be nice if I could see links.

TheOneHero
Sep 14, 2008, 10:57 PM
Wow, that's a lot of fellows voting.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 11:13 PM
I meant the Windows Classic view.

astuarlen
Sep 14, 2008, 11:22 PM

Because New Coke sucks.

Also: If Tact wins I'm moving to Canada.

'08tacon

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 11:26 PM
I mean the Windows system theme.

Leviathan
Sep 14, 2008, 11:26 PM

Because I can't change it.

Literally. I can't go in to change it because it's restricted.

My Vista teal scheme was cute. :3

Boogie Troll
Sep 14, 2008, 11:27 PM
Also: If Tact wins I'm moving to Canada.

If Tact wins, I'm moving to Mexico.

UnderscoreX
Sep 14, 2008, 11:49 PM
Tact

I'm not lovin' you, the way I wanted to
What I had to do, had to run from you
I'm inlove with you - but the vibe is wrong
And that haunted me, all the way home
So you never know, never never know
Never know enough, 'til it's over love
'Til we lose control, system overload
Screaming no no no no no!

ShinMaruku
Sep 15, 2008, 12:03 AM
Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side
A terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 15, 2008, 01:04 AM
Tact voted for Tact

yet

SpikeOtacon voted for Ian

He know what he doing and we know what Tact doing. This ain't no TACTFKL. ;o

http://images.cafepress.com/product/203957200v3_350x350_Front.jpg

T0m
Sep 15, 2008, 03:35 AM
Another vote for Tact from another non FKL regular. :D
Go Tact!

astuarlen
Sep 15, 2008, 08:20 AM
Sord
Ronin_Cooper, Shadowpawn, ShinAnt, Solstis, TalonKitsune

Nader voters. :<

CrimsomWolf
Sep 15, 2008, 08:25 AM
Say NO to Communism!

That's why monarchy is superior : You don't have to be teared apart by elections 'cause there aren't any.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 15, 2008, 08:55 AM
I like where this is going.

Weeaboolits
Sep 15, 2008, 09:25 AM
Nader voters. :<I stand by my decision!

Also, I voted when Sord wasn't that far behind yet. ._.

Tensu of the moon
Sep 15, 2008, 09:37 AM
so, what exactly is going on here and what is so horrible about Tact?

Kylie
Sep 15, 2008, 09:53 AM
so, what exactly is going on here and what is so horrible about Tact?
They don't want him to win their popularity contest. :<

Retniwreven
Sep 15, 2008, 10:22 AM
I voted for Tact on the basis that A: I don't know Spike at all, and B: Cats, Baby.

raikomaru40
Sep 15, 2008, 10:23 AM
i loved tact in the b4r, and i'll stand by him

KodiaX987
Sep 15, 2008, 10:39 AM
I voted for Spike on the condition that he nominate me for president next time around.

Ungrateful fuckers. :disapprove:

Airalean
Sep 15, 2008, 11:08 AM
Their afraid Kodia.

KodiaX987
Sep 15, 2008, 11:16 AM
Why do people have an afraid all of a sudden! What the hell is an afraid?!

Airalean
Sep 15, 2008, 11:18 AM
They were on sale ;_;

amtalx
Sep 15, 2008, 11:20 AM
Ninja vote. Your scales have been tipped.

Shadowpawn
Sep 15, 2008, 12:22 PM
They were on sale ;_;

Ha HA... women. mirite or mirite?

Kylie
Sep 15, 2008, 12:24 PM
Why buy afraid on retail? :roll:

SpikeOtacon
Sep 15, 2008, 12:32 PM
Why buy afraid on retail? :roll:

Because while paying retail price is a little painful on the wallet, blackmarket afraid is not as highly refined and often contains contaminants. Know who you're buying from, or else you will be paying more in the long run.

Retniwreven
Sep 15, 2008, 12:36 PM
Low-grade afraid has been known to contain trace elements of smartass.

CrimsomWolf
Sep 15, 2008, 02:09 PM
I'm still Tact's friend.

But if he will become Persident, then who will take over B4R? Or what will happen to all that :wacko: responses?

And we all know what happened to last one...

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 02:18 PM
And we all know what happened to last one...

I would still run the B4R. Also, because of Moo's situation, I thought it would be appropriate to use "Never Gonna Give You Up" as my campaign slogan. I decided not to, because you all would hate me for it.

CrimsomWolf
Sep 15, 2008, 02:20 PM
*Noah* : You did voted for youself didn't you???

Sorry, but she couldn't resist.

*In reporter like voice* How will you respond to these accusasions?

Tensu of the moon
Sep 15, 2008, 03:42 PM
If Tact if pro-cat, then Tact has my vote.

SpikeOtacon
Sep 15, 2008, 03:43 PM
If Tact if pro-cat, then Tact has my vote.

But i'm pro-cat as well, I even have an adorable youtube video of my cat so I can always remember him.

Candor
Sep 15, 2008, 05:32 PM
As the owner of 3 cats I support Spike in the race to become Cat Pres.

that is what this is about right?

Sord
Sep 15, 2008, 05:34 PM
Its not like this poll has any true meaning. The real vote starts Tuesday. Think of this as a Straw Poll.

For the 2nd time, this is the real poll. People, please ignore this :disapprove:

Weeaboolits
Sep 15, 2008, 06:21 PM
For the 2nd time, this is the real poll. People, please ignore this :disapprove:If the current trend keeps up we may need a second poll. ;o

Nitro Vordex
Sep 15, 2008, 06:40 PM
I'd like to kick this poll in the balls.

Moo2u
Sep 15, 2008, 07:01 PM
Poll: ACH! MY GROIN!

Tensu of the moon
Sep 15, 2008, 07:07 PM
so long as everyone is pro-cat, everyone wins.

Allos
Sep 15, 2008, 07:10 PM
I think we all know who's got my vote ;)

Sord
Sep 15, 2008, 07:11 PM
I think we all know who's got my vote ;)

i just switched off your old avy today ;o

Allos
Sep 15, 2008, 07:14 PM
i just switched off your old avy today ;o

It is good to know that my memory is kept alive!

Shadowpawn
Sep 15, 2008, 07:17 PM
HOLY SHIT, it's a rare Allos! What do you do?

Fight
Item
Pkmn
Run

Ranmaru
Sep 15, 2008, 07:21 PM
Haunter > Fight > Mean look > Switch to Scyther > Fight > False Swipe > I then laff at Allo's misfortune > Rare Allos uses Roar on me and scares the shit out of me > I phail : <

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 07:25 PM
There is no Pokemon move called Fail. Does that mean that failure is not an option? :wacko:

Ranmaru
Sep 15, 2008, 07:28 PM
Oh right.... *faints* oh wait that didn't happen either...

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 07:37 PM
Yes, it happened. :wacko:

We'll just have to use a Full Restore (I think that's what it's called) on you now.

Ranmaru
Sep 15, 2008, 07:40 PM
Yay! Yesh, a Full Restore. I wonder if Full Restores taste as bad as Red,Blue, and Green potions. :3

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 07:43 PM
How do you know those taste bad?

Okay, so maybe Chuchus would taste horrible. :wacko:

Sord
Sep 15, 2008, 07:47 PM
tell that to the cat

Ranmaru
Sep 15, 2008, 07:50 PM
How do you know those taste bad?

Okay, so maybe Chuchus would taste horrible. :wacko:

Obviously its not from my experience, but somewhere in the Zelda series I have seen that a particular character that needed you to bring them a Red potion also noticed it tasted like medicine, which seems... logical. I think it may have been King Zora from Loz: OoA. I know it wasn't the guy who didn't stand out in Majora's mask, because I only just played it recently. :3

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 07:52 PM
I'm drawing my conclusions from the fact that Wind Waker and Twilight Princess use Chuchu Gel to make the colored potions. :wacko:

Ranmaru
Sep 15, 2008, 07:59 PM
Ah, I see. Well, then, I think Wind Waker is more accurate or whatever with the potion making. In WW, you can't just eat/drink whatever was left of the Chu-CHu, you have to take it to the potion maker guy to do whatever he gotta do to make a potion, so therefore I think he would need to mix whatever he got to make it a potion, so maybe the result of the mixture would be bad tasting. In Twilight Princess, it might taste better, might just taste like geletin, and no one would question that because zelda games can defy logic like that, like having a special garment that protects you from ultra heat. :3

But before that, I am sure it tasted alot worse, you don't even know what was in the stuff. Maybe mushrooms. :3 (it was quite stinky)

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 08:03 PM
...because zelda games can defy logic like that, like having a special garment that protects you from ultra heat. :3

20 years after Adult Link saved the world, he got asbestos poisoning from wearing the Goron Tunic for too long. :wacko:

Ranmaru
Sep 15, 2008, 08:10 PM
I wonder if Link tried to Pull and Insert the Master sword and rinse and repeat that process, can he change his future? :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 15, 2008, 08:11 PM
link's boots aren't red so they probably melt to the ground :wacko: (another early AWKWARD ZOMBIE comic)

Tensu of the moon
Sep 15, 2008, 08:53 PM
20 years after Adult Link saved the world, he got asbestos poisoning from wearing the Goron Tunic for too long. :wacko:

that's why I always wear the zora tunic. or better yet wolf it up.

link's face in WW indicates that potions at the very least taste really weird. I'd say they don't taste good or bad, just strange, as he always gives them a "look" before chugging them yet seems more satisfied than disgsted after doing so. bee larva however, are clearly very nasty.

btw, you're looking for max revive. full restore can't cure faint.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 15, 2008, 09:45 PM
Stop spamming this be srs bidnuss. ;-;

Kard
Sep 15, 2008, 09:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/colbeeerrrrrrrrt.jpg

Nitro Vordex
Sep 15, 2008, 09:52 PM
The hell.

Shadowpawn
Sep 15, 2008, 09:53 PM
FTW.

FOCL.

Sord
Sep 15, 2008, 09:54 PM
A true American hero

Nitro Vordex
Sep 15, 2008, 10:02 PM
All I can think of is Bill Gates.

Ranmaru
Sep 15, 2008, 10:05 PM
and Seinfeld...

Kard
Sep 15, 2008, 10:24 PM
Bill Gates?

Truthiness.

astuarlen
Sep 15, 2008, 10:57 PM
Todd Lockwood is a god. So is Spike.

Vote Otacon in '08
'09
'010
and
Oh Susanna

I burped and it sounded like I said "Polk", but he's not running in this election. Dead can:
Dance
Vote
Rot
Smell
but not run for office.

I'm Dopple-Hayabusa-FMW- and I approve this message.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 16, 2008, 01:25 AM
OH FUCK THIS IS BALL WRENCHING.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 16, 2008, 01:27 AM
WE HAVE A WINNAR.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 16, 2008, 01:29 AM
In your face 42.

Airalean
Sep 16, 2008, 01:30 AM
Excellent. Now I can sleep happy :>

Nitro Vordex
Sep 16, 2008, 01:31 AM
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY.

Airalean
Sep 16, 2008, 01:36 AM
We happy? Vincent! We happy?

(http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000237/)

Nai_Calus
Sep 16, 2008, 01:38 AM
UP YOURS, PSU GEN

CrimsomWolf
Sep 16, 2008, 01:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6R-x-vOuYo&feature=related

ALL HAIL NEW FKL PRESIDENT!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 16, 2008, 02:55 AM
Spike's dog:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff305/dino1252/DOGPOUNDTROPHY.jpg

Campaign trail with commenceration speeching to come:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/Spike08.png

Grungy locks, smokez too, yet a clean cut bowl just the same. You can't make president stuff like this up.

Sord
Sep 16, 2008, 07:08 AM
congrats to the winner spike

Kard
Sep 16, 2008, 08:37 AM
>=/ >=/

Kylie
Sep 16, 2008, 09:22 AM
CG Spike. :D & @ Candor: yeah, Nader isn't running. :(

raikomaru40
Sep 16, 2008, 10:19 AM
poor 42... :nono:

astuarlen
Sep 16, 2008, 10:21 AM
Victory over our enemies at home and abroad.

When your new President approaches, ladies and gentlemen, I ask that you remove your trousers for the 21-gam salute.

raikomaru40
Sep 16, 2008, 10:27 AM
but my suspenders are way too tight!

Ketchup345
Sep 16, 2008, 02:18 PM
What happens now that 42 won?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 16, 2008, 02:24 PM
Invisoblezz ninja battle, these non-shown voters VS FKL, including all non-voters!

They're forced into this draft of rosters! Conscience objecting be damned... baby!

SpikeOtacon
Sep 16, 2008, 02:39 PM
Guess I'd best start writing a speech or something.

TheOneHero
Sep 16, 2008, 02:56 PM
Invisoblezz ninja battle,

Happens all the time... :wacko:

Congrats Spike!

Weeaboolits
Sep 16, 2008, 03:02 PM
Happens all the time... :wacko:Too bad they happen so stealthfully that no one gets to spectate. ._.

Tensu of the moon
Sep 16, 2008, 03:04 PM
despite the fact I voted for tact, I'm glad spike won, because Tact told me he doesn't like pizza. therefore, he must be a heartless monster who feeds on the souls of others.

how blind I was!

TheOneHero
Sep 16, 2008, 03:25 PM
Too bad they happen so stealthfully that no one gets to spectate. ._.

The shear awesomeness and intensity would destroy anyone who saw such a battle! Trust me Ronin, 'tis for the best. :)

Weeaboolits
Sep 16, 2008, 03:38 PM
The shear awesomeness and intensity would destroy anyone who saw such a battle! Trust me Ronin, 'tis for the best. :)It would be worth it. ;~;

Sord
Sep 16, 2008, 05:42 PM

they were late to the deadline, they don't get democracy

astuarlen
Sep 16, 2008, 06:18 PM
despite the fact I voted for tact, I'm glad spike won, because Tact told me he doesn't like pizza. therefore, he must be a heartless monster who feeds on the souls of others.

how blind I was!

Seriously, a man who fantasizes about being an it, doesn't like pizza, shuns pie, snarfs arugula, and disdains music can't possibly represent The People. A scraggly-haired zombie who likes the feel of a warm deskchair against his bare derriere? That's someone I can identify with.

Moo2u
Sep 16, 2008, 06:38 PM
I'd gladly make 42 our new president!
http://www.machinerylubrication.com/Backup/200201/From-Under-the-Hood---42.jpg

Sayara
Sep 16, 2008, 10:05 PM
Shampoo wins!

PhotonDrop
Sep 16, 2008, 10:10 PM
I just hope 42 realises my potential and lets me keep my job.

Kard
Sep 16, 2008, 10:30 PM
Droppy drop.

Weeaboolits
Sep 16, 2008, 10:44 PM
DotonPhrop

Kard
Sep 17, 2008, 08:05 AM
DroptonPho

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 18, 2008, 02:15 AM
Seriously, a man who fantasizes about being an it, doesn't like pizza, shuns pie, snarfs arugula, and disdains music can't possibly represent The People. A scraggly-haired zombie who likes the feel of a warm deskchair against his bare derriere? That's someone I can identify with.
Shoot, if I had needs for nicknames, I'd go with Hayarugula as my 1B to Hayaboogie 1A myself.

But if someone is eating the arugula and not boogieing, gotta go with the boogieman.
Sorry kids, Halloween is coming early.

Scrub
Sep 19, 2008, 10:39 PM
Liar.

OUGH IM COMIN FOR YOU LOSER BEST CHECK YOSELF FORE I GOTTA WRECK YOSELF