PDA

View Full Version : 2008 FKL Presidential Election Debate/Bribe/Vote Pander thread

Ketchup345
Sep 9, 2008, 03:28 PM
The top candidates are to use this thread to try and get as many votes as possible.

This closes at 4:30PM EST Tues Sept 16.

pikachief
Sep 9, 2008, 03:45 PM
i know none of them r gettin mah vote.

Adriano
Sep 9, 2008, 03:51 PM
Hey What kinda malpractice was that?~! >:U

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 04:05 PM
Vote for me. If I'm elected, I'll bring the B4R back. :wacko:

Adriano
Sep 9, 2008, 04:08 PM
I vote them all president! Not all one vote for each, but physically fuse them together so we get the best (or worst :wacko:) of four brains!

Ryna
Sep 9, 2008, 04:10 PM
The person with the best bribe will be the one to win the election. It is amazing how easily everyone voting for Spike can change their minds and switch their votes to Tact...

SpikeOtacon
Sep 9, 2008, 04:22 PM
The person with the best bribe will be the one to win the election. It is amazing how easily everyone voting for Spike can change their minds and switch their votes to Tact...

Not that they have any real reason to.

Leviathan
Sep 9, 2008, 04:24 PM
Who ever get's me a picture of a cool coat wins.

Or a cool hoodie

K'go.

TalHex
Sep 9, 2008, 04:28 PM
http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/tronhoodie.jpg tron hoodie?

pikachief
Sep 9, 2008, 04:29 PM
http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50311497/Coat.jpg

http://www.roxx-online.com/roxxOnline/images/productPhotos/matrix%20coat%20007.jpg

http://girlshoodies.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/volcom-ladies-hoodie.jpg

http://rarebirdfinds.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/28/hood_2.jpg

http://www.superherostuff.com/characters/Batman/images/batman_lot_29_hoodie_full_image_2.jpg

idk i like them ^^

Leviathan
Sep 9, 2008, 04:30 PM
Does that Tron hoodie light up? =0

TalHex
Sep 9, 2008, 04:31 PM
http://www.redballs.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/REDVASHFRONT.JPG

i have no idea

Adriano
Sep 9, 2008, 04:32 PM
well that coat is interesting, the first thought I got was Vash the stampede
@Pika, say yes if you know what's good for you!

pikachief
Sep 9, 2008, 04:37 PM
Yes.

what am i saying yes to? :(

anyways that does remind me of vash the hash as i used to call him when i saw my brother watching it XD

TalHex
Sep 9, 2008, 04:38 PM
well that coat is interesting, the first thought I got was Vash the stampede
@Pika, say yes if you know what's good for you!

spot on! thats the one!

TheOneHero
Sep 9, 2008, 04:42 PM
So, are any of them having running mates?

Btw, my vote has yet to be cast, here's your chance to win me over everyone.

Adriano
Sep 9, 2008, 04:44 PM
Yes.

what am i saying yes to? :(

You're telling Leviathan that the Tron hoodie lights up. :wacko:
And @ Talon, :B, don't underestimate this one, the force is strong within him.

Adriano
Sep 9, 2008, 04:44 PM
So, are any of them having running mates?

Btw, my vote has yet to be cast, here's your chance to win me over everyone.

I vote TOH :B

TalHex
Sep 9, 2008, 04:45 PM
adriano = yoda?

Kylie
Sep 9, 2008, 04:46 PM
Vote for me. If I'm elected, I'll bring the B4R back. :wacko:
Tact, is your name Tact? Got my vote.

TheOneHero
Sep 9, 2008, 04:53 PM
Vote me for a running mate, Adriano? :wacko:

Adriano
Sep 9, 2008, 04:54 PM
Vote me for a running mate, Adriano? :wacko:

All of this is true, for fear of my life.
Motion seconded.
etc.

TheOneHero
Sep 9, 2008, 04:56 PM
Whose running mate would I be though? :???:

TalHex
Sep 9, 2008, 04:58 PM
one of the three fates?

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 04:59 PM
A vote for Sord is a vote for (surprisingly) order. I'm the freaking scribe of FKL, for what it's worth. I organize historical moments in FKL history, I've kept an active interest in it for years, both its past and its future. Naturally, I won't bring to much order, FKL exists in a balance of chaos (spam) and general organized amusement (jokes, fictions, podcasts, B4R, etc.) No one understands this better than me. I've been here for quiet awhile and know both the sides of this coin. I'm on good middle ground with Veterans and the latest generation of FKL. I can associate and sympathize with both.

Ian's a whiny little bastard, who's a freaking hippie that sits in trees all day with flowers in his hair, singing his horrible songs. Do you really want a freaking bard running things? And an elven one to boot? I can just imagine him singing praises (in opera of all things) to his high horse elfish self while looking down upon all of you. He claims to give you good dice rolls, but it's all a simple lie. Just go try out a game of craps and see who wins.

Spike, been around for awhile, decent guy, has some good ideas such as the podcast, great with pop culture. He's also great with popping in and out of FKL for months at a time. His attendance is deplorable. In the long run, he's unreliable. What good are great ideas if their creator isn't even here to dispense them in the first place? No, Spike should not be president, held in high esteem perhaps, but that's all he's proven dependable for.

Tact, well, while generally an all around nice guy, good attendance, been here awhile, he's a tad to... shall we say, goody-goody. He lacks very little intimidating drive at all. He's a hermaphroditic cat-person whose main job is to heal crap. He's a great supporter of FKL, but not a leader. It would be like putting your healer in the front row and all your heavy hitters in the back. Your party is just going to die.

So I ask of you, vote for me. I play fair and honorable, but I'm not afraid to get brutal if I have to. I'm an active participant of FKL, both in just being here and in various projects. I know and appreciate FKL and it's rich, spammy history and aroma. I'm both of the new and of the old. I am fit to lead and let go. A vote for Sord, a vote for a good, understanding leader.

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 06:10 PM
I still think Tact would be the tastiest, even though he repeatedly denies this. Cats and rappies, I always say! :burger:

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 06:34 PM
Stop trying to eat me! I don't want to be om-nommed. :disapprove:

Nitro Vordex
Sep 9, 2008, 06:39 PM
I still think Tact would be the tastiest, even though he repeatedly denies this. Cats and rappies, I always say! :burger:
furry Creepy.

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 06:40 PM
:wacko:

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 06:45 PM
Creepy.

Thanks, Nitro. I knew I could count on you. :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 9, 2008, 06:52 PM
furry Creepy.

http://2kinds.com/images/humanmeat.jpg
human meat

Nitro Vordex
Sep 9, 2008, 06:52 PM
He's a cat herm, so I'm technically right.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 06:55 PM
I thought of myself more as one of the anime cat-girls, who are completely normal save for the ears and tail. :wacko:

...That's not much better, is it?

Airalean
Sep 9, 2008, 06:57 PM
http://2kinds.com/images/humanmeat.jpg
human meat

Disgusting.

TalHex
Sep 9, 2008, 06:59 PM
indeed it is... not that i would know

Nitro Vordex
Sep 9, 2008, 06:59 PM
I thought of myself more as one of the anime cat-girls, who are completely normal save for the ears and tail. :wacko:

...That's not much better, is it?
Not really, haha.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 07:18 PM
Well, either way, you can't call that kind of cat a furry. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 07:47 PM
People will call any animal a furry, apparently, even if it isn't furry. 'Cause silly. Yet another FFXI pet-peeve of mine with how people see the mithras, but, um, things and stuff.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 07:50 PM
Oh, I've heard of that. :disapprove:

I guess it's easier to call things furry than scaly. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:00 PM
Where'd scaly come from~?

I'd eat a mermaid if I could fit it within the snuggness of 2 slices of bread, or in a bun.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:11 PM
Based on what you said you would eat, I assume you would chomp on anything that can fit between two pieces of bread. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:12 PM
Give me a dollar.

TheOneHero
Sep 9, 2008, 08:12 PM
So, who wants me to vote for them?

I'm needin' some bribes here.

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:13 PM
I'll give you the dollar that Tact gives me to vote for him.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:17 PM
Why don't I just go ahead and give the @ directly to TOH? :wacko:

By the way, dollars are of no use here.

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:19 PM
What do you use then?_? Wacko coins?

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:20 PM
No, we use @. Didn't you see that in my last post here? :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:25 PM
It looked like a typo~

. @
. @
. @
@@@@@@@@@@ @@
@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@
@@ @@@ @@@
@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@ @@
. @
. @
. @

my art got messed :/

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:28 PM
Yeah, spaces are trash-compacted before being put into posts. :wacko:

By the way, we do have a wacko made out of text characters. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:29 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/push.gif

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:30 PM
Hmmm. I can't really tell. Was that fist supposed to give him a black eye or pink eye? :wacko:

Kard
Sep 9, 2008, 08:31 PM
I guess the fist was infected.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:32 PM
If we assume that the fist came from the Internet, then it is certain that the fist was carrying some sort of disease. :wacko:

SpikeOtacon
Sep 9, 2008, 08:38 PM
My Dearest Fresh Kills Landfill,

The time has come upon us to elect a new president for these wonderful piles of spam we call home. A time to decide upon a leader who will drive us to a successful year of spam. And with the elections, comes the mudslinging, sleazebag side of politics.

I despise politics, I despise elections, and most importantly of all, I despise mudslinging. Talk is cheap and dirty, tactics are ruthless and lines are crossed. I do not like to steep myself to these levels. Unfortunately my competition has no regards for my morals and will be using any tactic they see fit to defame the competition. This puts me at a disadvantage.

One complaint that I have seen very often that I wish to address is the fact that in the past, I have left FKL. And I will admit that yes, I have left FKLs and not returned for very long stretches of time. But let us remember that in the past I never stuck around for longer than a week. I have continued to post for months now in this fine forum without taking a leave. There are people here I would miss too much to just leave behind for no reason. There are things I like to do here that I would miss doing. I don't plan on leaving just yet, so your worries are unfounded.

I have brought the TWIFKL Podcast to light, something that a few members enjoy being a part of and others just listening to. I have stood behind projects I felt benefited the community, such as the Wackopedia. I have tried to help bring the community together closer than ever before, and I feel that I have done so. There is still much work to be done, and I feel that any of the presidential nominees are capable of doing the work.

But the barbaric ways in which these candidates have been discrediting each other has caused me many a :disapprove: over the last moon or so. I am glad you have considered me as a candidate to be your leader, but if the crooked politics continues any further I will have no choice but to pack my bags and leave these fine halls. I will not tolerate a government supported by dirty fighters when all we need is a leader who can do his job for the benefit of all.

I honestly just don't give a fuck anymore.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:42 PM
*claps for Spike* Good speech!

...Why did you type out that long essay if you were just going to say "screw it" anyway? :wacko:

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 08:50 PM
...such as the Wackopedia.

I created that, and Tact put a lot of effort into themeing it (and my bitching about the specifics of how the theme should be.) Don't even think you were around when we started it.

Tact
Sep 9, 2008, 08:52 PM
Speaking of the Wackopedia...I let people in on it and they did edit it for a bit. Of course, like most FKL fads, it died out after a small amount of time. :disapprove:

Sord
Sep 9, 2008, 09:00 PM
Speaking of the Wackopedia...I let people in on it and they did edit it for a bit. Of course, like most FKL fads, it died out after a small amount of time. :disapprove:

I'm aware of this, spike once linked someone to it, and I checked it out. Noticed there were new accounts floating around on it.

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2008, 09:42 PM
It's about time we started thinking about VPs. And I have chosen one. A fine military man, with many years of excellent service in FKL's army, achieving the glorious rank of Sargeant. Recently he's retired due to circumstances beyond his control from the military, but he's decided to stand with me for making FKL a better place.

And to make it even better, there will be no mudslinging from him, no fawning speeches in which he begs and pleads for your support. No, my glorious running mate is content to be the power behind the throne, working from the shadows to improve FKL.

So vote for Ian and his esteemed running mate, everyone's favourite Sgt.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 10, 2008, 07:49 PM
My friends, as you all have probably noticed, our poor Tact has a problem.

Tact is a wackoholic.

Every sentence contains these blue balls of happy crack. Do you want a president that has wacko problems?

Tact
Sep 10, 2008, 07:55 PM
Oh, come on. You're not even running and you're mudslinging at me. You must have been bribed. :disapprove:

Besides, I'll stop posting so many wackos once I get it into Kard's head that wackos are superior to burgers and Self-Injury Guy.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 10, 2008, 08:04 PM
Don't worry, everyone is getting a turn. This election is boring.

Sord
Sep 10, 2008, 08:08 PM
i told you guys from the start no one would really get into it

Kard
Sep 10, 2008, 08:15 PM
Sord your avatar is now a green-haired PS-like Fabio guy!

Gained: 2 exp! Next: 43998!
Found: 37 wackos!
Found: 5 saners!

Sord
Sep 10, 2008, 08:19 PM
Sord your avatar is now a green-haired PS-like Fabio guy!

Gained: 2 exp! Next: 43998!
Found: 37 wackos!
Found: 5 saners!

i like to imagine him charging onto a battlefield with a war axe

Kard
Sep 10, 2008, 08:24 PM
i like to imagine him charging onto a battlefield with a war axe

I'll subtract a saner and give you a war axe +1 :burger:

SpikeOtacon
Sep 10, 2008, 08:47 PM
Sord's avatar is

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/badphotoshop.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=badphotoshopkj0.jpg

Weeaboolits
Sep 10, 2008, 08:49 PM
I'll subtract a saner and give you a war axe +1 :burger:I dunno, that extra agility buff might make all the difference.

Randomness
Sep 10, 2008, 09:02 PM
WTS>One vote
Price:Talon's mind, body, and soul, delivered on a silver platter.

Any takers? :wacko:

Sord
Sep 10, 2008, 09:02 PM
all I have is chrome

Randomness
Sep 10, 2008, 09:09 PM
The silver platter is just for a bonus cookie. Its Talon I want!

Sord
Sep 10, 2008, 09:48 PM
*approaches talon with a hubcap, surgical scalpel, bone saw, and ghost buster equipment*

talon, could I see your head please?

Airalean
Sep 10, 2008, 09:55 PM
Its Talon I want!
You dog you.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 10, 2008, 10:11 PM
Its Talon I want!
some homo creepy.

Nai_Calus
Sep 11, 2008, 05:12 AM
*drags Talon's corpse out of the T4V3RN's fridge and plunks it on a silver platter, drags the soul/mind that he took as his own when Talon died, wraps it up in a box and sticks it on top, and delivers it to Randomness* Here, I'm not using this and I need room in the fridge for more beer.

I did mention, my dear Randomness, that I had been the one to defeat and kill Talon in battle. :wacko:

Sord
Sep 11, 2008, 11:26 AM
well, in that spirit of things

*pulls Ian's eye back out a runs away with it before he can get caught*

Nai_Calus
Sep 11, 2008, 11:33 AM
Pfft, like that's going to do anything? I don't even need it, you can keep it.

Ian: Despite being a pansy elf, he's the only REAL man in this election.

TalHex
Sep 11, 2008, 02:15 PM
Its Talon I want!

i know i look good as a chick but try to contain yourself please...

@Ian: i find it slightly creepy that you kept my body... i thought elves were all about doing things the natural way... like you know, leaving corpses for the ravens and stuff?

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 03:55 PM
Its Talon I want!http://www.victarfanfics.com/pictures/miniTalon.jpg

Nitro Vordex
Sep 11, 2008, 03:58 PM
http://www.elevateyourpulse.com/forums/Uploads/Images/53c58f7a-2b75-44e7-a87a-b9f0.jpg

oh no...

Tact
Sep 11, 2008, 03:58 PM
@Ian: i find it slightly creepy that you kept my body... i thought elves were all about doing things the natural way... like you know, leaving corpses for the ravens and stuff?

He has special cold ravens in his freezer. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Sep 11, 2008, 04:01 PM
Sord, what does pander mean? Did you mean slander?

Everyone has probably already seen it, including me, it's just bugging me.

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 04:06 PM
pan·der Audio Help /ˈpændər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pan-der] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun Also, pan·der·er.
1. a person who furnishes clients for a prostitute or supplies persons for illicit sexual intercourse; procurer; pimp.
2. a person who caters to or profits from the weaknesses or vices of others.
3. a go-between in amorous intrigues.
–verb (used without object)
4. to act as a pander; cater basely: to pander to the vile tastes of vulgar persons.
–verb (used with object)
5. to act as a pander for.

Kylie
Sep 11, 2008, 04:22 PM
Tact's opponent #1 has a pregnant 14-year-old son.
Tact's opponent #2 called Tact a cat hermaphrodite with lipstick.
Tact's opponent #3 said we'll stay in PSU General for 100 years. :nono:

Tact is against wasteful spending and earmarks.
Tact is running on change AND reform.
Tact DOES NOT eat babies.

So the choice is clear.

Kard
Sep 11, 2008, 04:41 PM
Tact is too wacko not to be president~! :wacko:

SpikeOtacon
Sep 11, 2008, 04:52 PM

I think you missed me in the opponent list.

Also, Tact is not running for change and reform. One of his main campaign drives is that he'll bring back the bar if elected. How is that change? That is simply bringing back the past in order to gain cheap votes. And in a move most dishonorable, he voted for himself. Is that who you really want in charge?

The fact checking here is atrocious.

Kylie
Sep 11, 2008, 04:54 PM
I think you missed me in the opponent list.
That's because I'm secretly voting for you. :wacko: I figure campaigning for Tact will do more harm than good.

Or you're both decoys, and I'm really voting for Sord? Hmm!

TalHex
Sep 11, 2008, 05:21 PM

Tact is against wasteful spending and earmarks.

So the choice is clear.

wait... this seems familiar for some reason... (lol IRL)

Sord
Sep 11, 2008, 07:32 PM

shall I be forever damned for what I love?! D;

probably

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 07:50 PM
If you don't win you can always just take over Hell.

See you in Michigan.

TalHex
Sep 11, 2008, 08:09 PM
isn't there a town in NY called Hell?

Kylie
Sep 11, 2008, 08:16 PM
shall I be forever damned for what I love?! D;

probably
Speaking of, I thought of you the other day. I like to try new salsas, so I bought this new kind that I saw at Wal-Mart (might have been Super1). Anyway, it had a great flavor, but it was so effin' hot. I burped later, and it burned. :disapprove:

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 08:26 PM
isn't there a town in NY called Hell?I wouldn't be surprised seeing as there's one in Michigan, it actually wasn't terribly far from where I lived, but I never went there.

Tact
Sep 11, 2008, 08:47 PM
They have a ton of crazy town names, some of which are pretty inappropriate. :wacko:

TheOneHero
Sep 11, 2008, 09:06 PM
Woah, Ronin, I had no idea you lived in Michigan, I would've visited you in the night.

Sord
Sep 11, 2008, 09:08 PM
isn't there a town in NY called Hell?

Hell's Kitchen is probably what you mean

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 09:28 PM
Woah, Ronin, I had no idea you lived in Michigan, I would've visited you in the night.I don't live there anymore, also you could have worded that better.

PhotonDrop
Sep 11, 2008, 09:43 PM
ToH, amazing ninja paragon, but not a very good linguist. :wacko:

TheOneHero
Sep 11, 2008, 10:06 PM
I worded it just how I wanted to. I was even debating on adding, "as many times as you wanted." But I figured that was a little too creepy. :wacko:

PhotonDrop
Sep 11, 2008, 10:17 PM
You devil. ;)

Randomness
Sep 11, 2008, 11:08 PM
Probably a bit late, but...

*stuffs Talon's body/mind/soul into a machine*

*machine explodes, revealing a hot female robot chick version of Talon*

Nitro Vordex
Sep 11, 2008, 11:33 PM
Now you're just creeping me out.

Sord
Sep 11, 2008, 11:49 PM
it's official, Randomness had the hots for talon, clearly. He just can't seem to get past the guy bit.

TheOneHero
Sep 12, 2008, 12:57 AM
Randomness, after that statement, I'm thinking you have dark Naruto secrets...

1. Shadow Clone
2. Have Shadow Clone turn into female
3. ...you know what to do.

Here's the kicker though: once the clone disappears, you have both your memory and the clones. :disapprove:

Tact
Sep 12, 2008, 05:19 AM
Even if the Shadow Clone is of the opposite gender, I still say it's creepy because it's a copy of yourself. :disapprove:

raikomaru40
Sep 12, 2008, 06:33 AM
naruto can turn into a chick

Kard
Sep 12, 2008, 09:44 AM
Well this is just...

things.

Kylie
Sep 12, 2008, 10:27 PM
Warning: Serious post from Kylie in FKL...

[spoiler-box]Since my plan to throw my support behind people at random to mask that I was just going to vote for whoever has been ruined by public voting, I'll get more serious about this and ask an actual question. I and others have been too intimated to post in FKL before because it can seem a bit like a clique for certain members. Do you acknowledge this as an issue, and if you do, what would you do as president of FKL to ensure that every member feels welcome?[/spoiler-box]

Solstis
Sep 12, 2008, 10:34 PM
I voted for Sord.

T-t-t-t-tie breaker!

I really don't care who you vote for, but vote against ties. Ties play right into the hand of terrorcommuexuals.

Oh, and cliques are the whole point of FKL.

Bunch of jerks! :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 12, 2008, 10:37 PM
Probably a bit late, but...

*stuffs Talon's body/mind/soul into a machine*

*machine explodes, revealing a hot female robot chick version of Talon*

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/p-froggy/Xenosaga/T-Elos2.jpg
you turned me into a KOS-MOS reskin! you bastard!

Shadowpawn
Sep 12, 2008, 10:39 PM
1. Shadow Clone

4. For great justice!?

TheOneHero
Sep 12, 2008, 10:40 PM
4. For great justice!?

Maybe.

I'd like to ask a question regarding that...

Would it be considered masturbation? :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 12, 2008, 10:41 PM
5. ???
6. Profit?

Kard
Sep 12, 2008, 11:10 PM
Warning:I and others have been too intimated to post in FKL before because it can seem a bit like a clique for certain members. Do you acknowledge this as an issue, and if you do, what would you do as president of FKL to ensure that every member feels welcome?[/spoiler-box]

I can relate to the whole clique sentiment. I can see it, though it doesn't feel as bad as a couple forums I used to visit. Even as the new person I still feel kinda like I'm a little part of something; mainly stealing wackos and introducing new smiley characters, to no avail~

That's a good question for our candidates, though...that is, if the elections are ever mentioned again. ":3

Nitro Vordex
Sep 12, 2008, 11:13 PM
Maybe.

I'd like to ask a question regarding that...

Would it be considered masturbation? :wacko:
Yes.
FOCL.

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 08:43 PM
Randomness, after that statement, I'm thinking you have dark Naruto secrets...

1. Shadow Clone

Here's the kicker though: once the clone disappears, you have both your memory and the clones. :disapprove:

No, thats just to get him for the Kos-mos obsession.

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 08:47 PM
*upgrades X-buster to high speed type and uses it one randomness*

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 08:49 PM
*pulls out a U-shaped piece of pipe and redirects shots*

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 09:04 PM
*face desk* big ass spread lazer random, its more likely to hit everything but the pipe then get redirected by it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Zt9RD-gYo&feature=related
x-buster

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:07 PM
How the heck did that big crystal fold out of her body? :disapprove:

She looks too tiny to have things like that just pop out of her back.

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 09:09 PM
I was thinking megaman when I saw x-buster, lol.

As to the crystal, its probably inflatable.

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 09:10 PM

The power of anime fantasy, Tact, the power of anime fantasy. :tomato:

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 09:11 PM

i'm not sure but it probably has something to do with subspace considering thats where she stores all of her other weapons

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:13 PM
i'm not sure but it probably has something to do with subspace considering thats where she stores all of her other weapons

Okay, that makes sense. If people are going to have weapons coming out of nowhere, I like to know where they're coming from. :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 09:14 PM
aye, she also has two big ass gatling guns that come out of subspace... and you can use all of these subspace attacks in conventional battle! yay for epic plot powers that you can actually use

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 09:16 PM
So can she hide herself in subspace? That would be the best defense ever. Hide in hammerspace. Come out behind them. STABBITYSTABBITYSTABBITY!

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:19 PM
yay for epic plot powers that you can actually use

I was really angry at Regal after he used Hadouken on those prison bars in Tales of Symphonia. :disapprove:

He would be the best character if it weren't for those damn shackles. :wacko:

Kylie
Sep 13, 2008, 09:22 PM
I've narrowed it down to Spike and Tact. Explain to me why I should for you, you two.

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 09:23 PM
So can she hide herself in subspace? That would be the best defense ever. Hide in hammerspace. Come out behind them. STABBITYSTABBITYSTABBITY!

no she can't, however she does have a nifty device to bring enemies out of the hypothetical realm (aka subspace). Its this visor which generates a wave known as the hilbert effect. It scrambles Mech computer sensors and brings things into the real world and keeps them there.

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:33 PM
I've narrowed it down to Spike and Tact. Explain to me why I should for you, you two.

You should vote for me because I'm online right now and there is no sign of Spike. :wacko:

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 09:42 PM
Tact is probably the best person in FKL at keeping everyone from killing each other, thats why.

SpikeOtacon
Sep 13, 2008, 09:42 PM
You should vote for me because I'm online right now and there is no sign of Spike. :wacko:

I guess you aren't looking hard enough.

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:44 PM
Okay, fine. In that case, Kylie should vote for me because I reacted to her post first. :wacko:

SpikeOtacon
Sep 13, 2008, 09:45 PM
Okay, fine. In that case, Kylie should vote for me because I reacted to her post first. :wacko:

It's easy to post; It's not easy to make a post that matters.

Kylie
Sep 13, 2008, 09:47 PM
Tact lied to me! D:

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:48 PM
Have you ever seen me make a pointless thread? I'm always trying to bring new fun stuff to FKL.

In some cases, threads have worked so well that I bring them back even if I didn't start the original(case in point, the game videos thread). Why wouldn't you bring back a fun thread like that?

Kylie
Sep 13, 2008, 09:50 PM
This mean I should bring back the ;| thread? Nah, I have Rappy Rapture now. :lol:

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:52 PM
This mean I should bring back the ;| thread? Nah, I have Rappy Rapture now. :lol:

Who am I to stop you from doing that? :wacko:

Go ahead and bring it back if you like (assuming, of course, that the original wasn't locked from some horrible falling-out).

Kylie
Sep 13, 2008, 09:57 PM
Actually, I wasn't aware that it was closed until now. My last post was about my alt, Elle, so I don't know why it was closed. I guess it just died of natural causes, but I don't know what purpose a lock serves in that case. :-? Oh well. Like I said, Rappy Rapture is my chat thread now.

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 09:58 PM
Can I be the IRS.

SpikeOtacon
Sep 13, 2008, 09:58 PM
Have you ever seen me make a pointless thread? I'm always trying to bring new fun stuff to FKL.

In some cases, threads have worked so well that I bring them back even if I didn't start the original(case in point, the game videos thread). Why wouldn't you bring back a fun thread like that?

There's also a lot of fluff posts. I've decided that quality>quantity. Hence why you do not see me making as many posts these days.

AlexCraig
Sep 13, 2008, 10:00 PM
Spike.

Tessu
Sep 13, 2008, 10:31 PM
Is Conin Rooper in the nominations? =(

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 10:32 PM
Barreling Wanderer

Tessu
Sep 13, 2008, 10:36 PM
Oh... he's not... Well life sucks now.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 08:56 PM
Why are people from PSU Gen and stuff voting for FKL people? Why does this count!?

AlexCraig
Sep 14, 2008, 09:53 PM
Bear in mind, Nitro, that FKL is not an elite group. Anyone and everyone is allowed to vote for whomever they want, and we have no right to deny them that. Not like the poll at the moment matters. So there is no need to get uppity about it.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 10:26 PM
I don't really think the votes should count, but whatever. If I wanted to get uppity, I'd tell them to straight up get out of FKL. But I don't do that, I'm just questioning why these votes count. Despite it being an open forum, that doesn't really answer my question.

Kylie
Sep 14, 2008, 11:15 PM
They deserve a say. I mean, they'll have to abide by the FKL president's rules once he or she (or it) takes over the rest of the board, the world, and then THE UNIVERSE. :0 But eh. If they don't, then oh well. Not like this is more than a title for fun.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 11:16 PM
But this is srs bidnuss joo gaiz. ;/

AlexCraig
Sep 14, 2008, 11:23 PM
It's a poll for a "position" in a spam forum. Serious, bah.

Kylie
Sep 14, 2008, 11:25 PM
I really resent you for making me say this Nitro, but...

WHY SO SERIOUS? :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 11:40 PM
It's a poll for a "position" in a spam forum. Serious, bah.
It's serious, deal w/ it. Ur jus jealous ;/

I really resent you for making me say this Nitro, but...

WHY SO SERIOUS? :wacko:
YOU'RE GONNA LOVE ME.

AlexCraig
Sep 14, 2008, 11:44 PM
What do I have to be jealous of? I don't want to be el presidenté.

I do think, however, that ousting people from other forums from this is not right. Especially considering one of the Spam Forum Rules is that everyone is welcome in the FKL.

Leviathan
Sep 14, 2008, 11:46 PM
FKL's been an elite group.

>,>

AlexCraig
Sep 14, 2008, 11:54 PM
The forums are for everyone, not just a single group or member, and they are no ones playgrounds. If you can't play together and by the rules, don't post.

Quoted from the sticky.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 11:59 PM
You're a mod, you kinda have to say that. :P

AlexCraig
Sep 15, 2008, 12:07 AM
I did say that.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 15, 2008, 12:20 AM
I noticed.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 15, 2008, 01:43 AM
Posty post.

Making fun of everyone to make sure there are no real bad dudez clicks and cliques and cliche's and quiches and test tube newearl chicksas.

Then the sig of the thread. Incarnate. Carnitas. Which reminds me about Sord's one weakness. The capsaicin nullifier! TBA if necessary.

Vote for Spike. Tact voted for himself, and that's communism. Do you really want that? Do you want a president that sleeps at 8 pm, wackos all over the place and is afraid of everything? Vote for Spike, the only one who knows what you want. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150490)