offers?

GT: Akirachan X
Shop: AkiraX

sephiroth115
Sep 10, 2008, 12:54 PM
It is a failed weapon so... 20k

Ethateral
Sep 10, 2008, 01:18 PM
It's funny how people think that a 0/0 is worth nothing. It's so much harder to get than an 10/10. The fact that they actually ARE worth a nice penny, says something.

Anyway~ Congrats on getting a 0/0! =] I have a 0/0 Mizurakihoh. I've had offers, but holding it for someone. XD

mAsTeR OuTi
Sep 10, 2008, 01:39 PM
Rare or not....it's useless in my opinion...

but good luck...^^

xAmrit
Sep 10, 2008, 03:45 PM
No-one asked for your opinion, Akira-san asked for offers, not what people thought of 0/0 weapons

Akira-san
Sep 10, 2008, 04:00 PM
It's funny how people think that a 0/0 is worth nothing. It's so much harder to get than an 10/10. The fact that they actually ARE worth a nice penny, says something.

Anyway~ Congrats on getting a 0/0! =] I have a 0/0 Mizurakihoh. I've had offers, but holding it for someone. XD

LOL! ya i knew there will be some ppl posting here about how its useless etc in battle yes but i guess some ppl might wanna have one for a collection or just to say they have one:lol:

but awesome congrats on your mizurakihoh! get any nice offers?

and thank u xAmrit for clearing that up lol

but yea still taking offers just leave on BB or send to my gamertag i might not be on PSU till this weekend but ill reply as soon as possible thats IF anyones interested LOL

EurekaX
Sep 10, 2008, 05:12 PM
It is a failed weapon so... 20k

I don't understand people like you.
This game is sided towards the materialistic people, who like to have weapons that are out of the ordinary. Stats doesn't really matter in this game, considering how it's already easy enough.

I'd rather have a weapon no one else has than worrying about BIG NUMBAHS. Rarity > Stats. I'm sure an elitist would say otherwise, however.

Iamnot12
Sep 10, 2008, 05:13 PM
5M For It

Dakkon
Sep 11, 2008, 07:26 AM
Rare or not....it's useless in my opinion...

but good luck...^^

Guess you don't know anything about the numbers that you love so much and the mechanics of damage on this game.

DarkEliteRico
Sep 11, 2008, 09:53 AM
Guess you don't know anything about the numbers that you love so much and the mechanics of damage on this game.

have you seen the dammage difference between a 0/0 and a 10/10 guns, it's nominal in most cases, bullets are pretty much all about PA level.

with a 0/10 1* yohmei shotgun and my old 7/7 desta, the damage difference was about 40-45 per bullet / 200 damage total for 9* difference.

mAsTeR OuTi
Sep 11, 2008, 10:40 AM
Bla bla bla...whateva u say....its a proof of an epic fail if u get an 0/0.point. ^^ and if there ppl who realy try to fail a wep? omg get a life...do somthing good..whateva ^^

ching ching^^

EurekaX
Sep 11, 2008, 05:09 PM
Bla bla bla...whateva u say....its a proof of an epic fail if u get an 0/0.point. ^^ and if there ppl who realy try to fail a wep? omg get a life...do somthing good..whateva ^^

ching ching^^

Typical "get a life" routine, doesn't get you anywhere.

o HaVoC o
Sep 13, 2008, 09:46 AM
75k? most ill pay

Ethateral
Sep 14, 2008, 08:36 AM
LOL! ya i knew there will be some ppl posting here about how its useless etc in battle yes but i guess some ppl might wanna have one for a collection or just to say they have one:lol:

but awesome congrats on your mizurakihoh! get any nice offers?

and thank u xAmrit for clearing that up lol

but yea still taking offers just leave on BB or send to my gamertag i might not be on PSU till this weekend but ill reply as soon as possible thats IF anyones interested LOL

I've had 10 mil offered, but I was told 20 mil was good too, lol. I'm holding it for someone though. :P

I'd honestly would like to have something NO one else has, like that Neutral Ragnus.

Have you had any GOOD offeres yourself though? Not BS ones? -.-'

Akira-san
Sep 14, 2008, 01:36 PM
^ so far I had one offer was 5million + 0/10 blackbull. i though about it but i talked to a dude selling a 0/0 shigga baret and he had offers of 25-30million so i figured ill just wait till i get offers like these lol. i have in my shop right now for 25mil so hopefully ill see some nice offers soon!

WildArms2
Sep 14, 2008, 07:30 PM
I don't understand people like you.
This game is sided towards the materialistic people, who like to have weapons that are out of the ordinary. Stats doesn't really matter in this game, considering how it's already easy enough.

I'd rather have a weapon no one else has than worrying about BIG NUMBAHS. Rarity > Stats. I'm sure an elitist would say otherwise, however.

Na why else do you think elitist have to have 10/10 its cause of the rarity factor and it also might have nice stats too

EurekaX
Sep 14, 2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah, and they look down upon others who use weapons that aren't 10/10's. They complain at how others play, at least the ones I've seen.

Chaay
Sep 14, 2008, 09:37 PM
I don't know if you can pull numbers like 25m, but I'll offer 15m on it.

Akira-san
Sep 15, 2008, 04:22 PM
I don't know if you can pull numbers like 25m, but I'll offer 15m on it.

15mil sounds good, ill accept your offer :D i wont be on rest of today and tommorow so ill leave in shop for 15m so u can just go pick it up. also sent u pm

shop name: AkiraX