PDA

View Full Version : not again.....065...?

SIRKIRBY
Sep 10, 2008, 01:47 PM
I just attempted to login around noonish EST and I got error 065... I went to the billing site and it says i got charged august 10th for 30 day recurring subscription but it hasnt billed me yet today and it says im still active. Anyone know what i have to do here? I sent a stupid "ticket" to sega but I find forum support more responsive most times. I'd cancel and subscribe again but I'm afraid that might confound things. Always on my day off this happens....

I may be wrong here but i thought billing issues had been resolved...

SabZero
Sep 10, 2008, 01:50 PM
Nope, some people got stuck with this error, myself included. Particularly funny, because my to-be-billing-date is the 12th of September, and I can't login today, the 9th.

I submitted a ticket as usual, requesting another "extra" day to my month.

I really hoped they would fix it the first tiem around.

CelestialBlade
Sep 10, 2008, 01:55 PM
Something's been up with the recurring-billion option for a couple months. But the solution is easy: cancel that sub and re-sub. And if you can, do the 6-month option.

SIRKIRBY
Sep 10, 2008, 01:56 PM
blah. Although I'm somewhat relieved I'm not the only one, we're once again let down by the team that many of us have been loyal to for years. Let us hope for a prompt fix....

*EDIT* I might try the 6 month option, that way at least I (should) be able to prepare for when i have to re-up my sub.

CelestialBlade
Sep 10, 2008, 02:06 PM
blah. Although I'm somewhat relieved I'm not the only one, we're once again let down by the team that many of us have been loyal to for years. Let us hope for a prompt fix....

*EDIT* I might try the 6 month option, that way at least I (should) be able to prepare for when i have to re-up my sub.
Do the 6-month option if at all possible, because the core of the problem seems to lie within the automatic re-subbing function of their new billing software. Since the 6-month option is manual, you shouldn't ever see Error 065 unless the entire billing site fucks up. At least, that's how I'm understanding this newest strain of Error 065.

Again, it's easy to get around for you auto-recurring subscribers: Cancel your subscription and re-subscribe. Essentially, you're working around the faulty auto-resubbing by doing it yourself.

Kinako78
Sep 10, 2008, 04:39 PM
That wasn't really necessary for me, though,Typheros, cause I just got 065'd for the day before my next payment was due and the next day, it took my payment and everything was back to normal. The only thing that bothers me is that this is happening every month.

Indica
Sep 10, 2008, 04:52 PM
I went with the 6 month option also. Hopefully the billing thing will be fixed by then but at least you dont have to worry ever month about it happening.

Indica
Sep 10, 2008, 04:53 PM
That wasn't really necessary for me, though,Typheros, cause I just got 065'd for the day before my next payment was due and the next day, it took my payment and everything was back to normal. The only thing that bothers me is that this is happening every month.

Support told me it has something to do with the time zones because billing is in Europe.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 10, 2008, 05:01 PM
When I had it

Mine canceled automatically

I simply put my card info and it was fine

Almeho
Sep 10, 2008, 07:20 PM
I got hit today with error 65 and it's supposed to take my payment tomorrow.... I think I'll have to do the 6 month option next chance I get being that this is annoying.

lanvandam
Sep 10, 2008, 08:31 PM
im 065 also this shit wack thats twice now might be quittin soon will be giving away good shit or my account since i have high bullets

Indica
Sep 10, 2008, 09:10 PM
I'll take your account. PM me your login name and password :)

Namine
Sep 11, 2008, 02:32 AM
With the 6-month subscription, you'll still see Error 065 when your subscription runs. But you will be able to renew without too much hassle.

SabZero
Sep 11, 2008, 03:50 AM
Well, mine resolved over night, even though there was no debit :P Gotta wait for John to wake up to see if it was his doing or automatic, which would be totally bizarr :wacko:

Rust
Sep 11, 2008, 04:14 PM
'k, I tried to login tonight and same crap.
My payment is supposed to take place in about 2 hours (what the site says, at least, which sounds odd, but still), but I'm unable to play ; on the very night I was going to logout earlier for once. :wacko:

So for what I've got, I just have to cope with it and wait 'till I'm billed, then it will solve by itself ?
That's odd, because I didn't have that issue the last month.
Oh and yeah, I can't take the 6-months option, anyways.

autumn
Sep 11, 2008, 04:38 PM
065'd On my 3* luck day, no playing for rarz, no grinding.
On this day I haet SEGA again. No quitting just pure haet.
;_;

Svaltus
Sep 11, 2008, 07:50 PM
I got error 065 in MAG2, but already subscript account for 6 months and no problems!

I not have problem for back online but CRAZY_VIC(leader) told me he lost any hours for get back!