PDA

View Full Version : If your quitting, then why are you selling your items?

RufuSwho
Sep 10, 2008, 03:46 PM
"I'm quitting, so come to my shop for CHEAP DEALZ."

*cough* *cough* bullshit *cough*

What the hell do you need meseta for if your quitting?

GTFO out then, log off, quit already.

Who the hell cares whether you are quitting or not? NOT the people standing around in the lobbies. Maybe your friends, if you have any. Probably not even them.

Some shops have a big ad then at the bottom they say quit, quitting.

Who the hell searches the shops by keyword? Search by condintion FTW!

Lobby spammers, at this rate, you will be B-listed by every single player. Is that what you are going for? *sigh* for some of you fucks I KNOW it is

if you want to be irritating, go ask your mom if you can have a snack or something

SpikeOtacon
Sep 10, 2008, 03:54 PM
I agree that spamming your ad is tiring, but I think that selling the equipment to someone who may find use for it is a lot better than just logging off and never coming back again. That's just wasteful.

Also, even when you "search by condition" you still see the shop ad. And they want you to come and get their stuff before it is too late. Assuming that the person is actually quitting and not just doing it for quick meseta.

Sounds to me like you're taking the game a little seriously. Maybe you should take a break.

RufuSwho
Sep 10, 2008, 04:01 PM
good call, just looking for a target to vent my work frustration

in reality, i need to take a break from work, and play more PSU!

SpikeOtacon
Sep 10, 2008, 04:04 PM
good call, just looking for a target to vent my work frustration

in reality, i need to take a break from work, and play more PSU!

I like the way you think.

But yeah, don't let those shop whore bastards get you down.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 10, 2008, 04:09 PM
Meseta will still be valuable if/when you come back, whereas your flavor-of-the-week weapons might be much more common if/when you come back.

RufuSwho
Sep 10, 2008, 04:11 PM
Meseta will still be valuable if/when you come back, whereas your flavor-of-the-week weapons might be much more common if/when you come back.

hmm, now THIS i'll buy

Kylie
Sep 10, 2008, 04:17 PM
To give others that are still playing a good deal? If I quit I'd give my stuff to my friends, but I don't think it's so silly for people to give stuff to strangers for cheap (especially if they don't have friends *cough*). As for what they do with the money they get, I have no idea, but I also don't get why it bothers you so much. :lol: Seems harmless to me.

EDIT: bea makes a good point

amtalx
Sep 10, 2008, 10:25 PM
I know people that have quit before and held quitting sales. Its basically for the same reason as stated above. They will give out priceless weapons like high grind Love Infernos and other coveted S ranks to friends to hold, but sell everything else like armors and other items that depreciate in value. Quitting doesn't always mean you are canceling your account and never looking back...ever. It could just be an extended break.

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 12:00 AM
(especially if they don't have friends *cough*)You hear a lot of people say they'd quit if their friends did.

TecherRamen
Sep 13, 2008, 03:31 PM
I recently quit. Ive since rescinded that and will return with master classes for an indefinite period of time. But, in the heat of the moment when I quit, all I did was send a couple of mails to the people who i thought would wonder why I was not online. Then turned off the game and cracked the disc in half.

long story short-
That dude is full of shit.

Weeaboolits
Sep 13, 2008, 04:15 PM
You could have traded the disc in to Blockbuster for enough store credit to buy a pack of Swedish Fish. I hope you feel bad now.

pikachief
Sep 13, 2008, 04:37 PM
when u come back u dont know how prices on items will cahnge the only thing that keeps its value is meseta.

what if u wanted to sell everything and give away money?

what if you wanted to give your friends stuff they can use or would want but u dont have it? money!

im sure there are other reasons but those 3 are the first ones at the top on my head

TecherRamen
Sep 14, 2008, 09:57 AM
You could have traded the disc in to Blockbuster for enough store credit to buy a pack of Swedish Fish. I hope you feel bad now.

Sorry, My life does not revolve around candy, eating was not foremost in my mind when I did that. I'm sorry that eating is foremost in your mind, you must have a very pathetic existence for that to be all you could come up with.

PikaChief- Good points

Shadowpawn
Sep 14, 2008, 10:53 AM
Sorry, My life does not revolve around candy, eating was not foremost in my mind when I did that. I'm sorry that eating is foremost in your mind, you must have a very pathetic existence for that to be all you could come up with.

Insult much? Ronin was just joking with you. Tone down the negativity.

DreXxiN
Sep 14, 2008, 11:08 AM

...Holy..

..Fucking..

..Shit..

Are you KIDDING me? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

THE INTEARWEBZ ARE SRS BUSINESS GUYZ.

Yeah, those cheap sales are actually a tactic...

You can pertain interest by taking a break for awhile, and still be benefiting in game ^^