PDA

View Full Version : what comes on the 25th of september?

lumia fanatic
Sep 10, 2008, 06:22 PM
what new things are coming on the 25th because GBR is getting a bit over rated in the boring department lol :) x

Golto
Sep 10, 2008, 06:52 PM
This is my take on the 26th
50% chance of nothing new

5% chance for master types
5% chance for Remaining Blades C-S2
30% MAG2 rewards
10% The Clothier

Xefi
Sep 10, 2008, 06:59 PM
50% of nothing new is just too much to bare...rofl. > : )

Powder Keg
Sep 10, 2008, 06:59 PM
http://frame.revver.com/frame/120x90/273635.jpg
"I DON't KNOOOWW!

Chuck_Norris
Sep 10, 2008, 07:08 PM
This is my take on the 26th
96% chance of nothing new

1% chance for master types
1% chance for Remaining Blades C-S2
1% MAG2 rewards
1% The Clothier

Fix'd. :wacko:

lumia fanatic
Sep 10, 2008, 07:20 PM
i hope we get the mag weps and clotheir mission

Indica
Sep 10, 2008, 07:22 PM
what new things are coming on the 25th because GBR is getting a bit over rated in the boring department lol :) x

Email Sega and ask --- [email protected]

haruna
Sep 10, 2008, 07:28 PM
100% chance of maintenance.

Majarra
Sep 10, 2008, 07:43 PM
A 100% of bawwwwwws. And a post on the front page from a GM saying "Due to unexpected glitch the content update has been delayed. Sorry guys we can expect this update in the next three to 4 weeks". -Chillaura.

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Sep 10, 2008, 08:09 PM
A 100% of bawwwwwws. And a post on the front page from a GM saying "Due to unexpected glitch the content update has been delayed. Sorry guys we can expect this update in the next three to 4 weeks". -Chillaura.

I can TOTALLY see that happening...:nono:

Dre_o
Sep 10, 2008, 11:42 PM
100% chance of people bitching whether we get an update or not.

Other than that, no idea. I HOPE we get something nice. But then again, since day 1 I've HOPED Psu would "take off" and "explode" so that Sonic Team could be motivated by the want to put out more stuff to satisfy a fan base instead of putting stuff out in order to shove a sock in the mouth of whiny children.

BUT.....

xBladeM6x
Sep 10, 2008, 11:45 PM
Good stuff, nothing else :P

Syl
Sep 10, 2008, 11:50 PM
I just want mah spread needle yo :<

Csero
Sep 11, 2008, 06:08 AM
I just want mah spread needle yo :<

Seconded.

Kadajenova
Sep 11, 2008, 07:08 AM
100% rollback

Cracka_J
Sep 11, 2008, 07:30 AM
guys guys guess what guys...

The GM's have actually been on point for the past month.
let's wait and see what they announce for the 25th before we sharpen those pitchforks.

If they are making an effort to withhold information before confirmation, more power to them. I don't want false info floating around and then more backlash from the community when it doesn't happen. I hope we're done with that bs.

amtalx
Sep 11, 2008, 08:23 AM
The GM's have actually been on point for the past month.

Don't give them too much credit. With the exception of the update that gave us stuff we were supposed to get 3 months ago, not much has happened.

lumia fanatic
Sep 11, 2008, 08:41 AM
i do hope we get an update otherwise i wont play it anymore cus the gbr is so borin and why do people have to glitch on a game its jus stupid

Syaoran_69
Sep 11, 2008, 08:43 AM
They glitch because they're too afraid to try and do stuff without glitching, they rely on it to get anything done.

darkante
Sep 11, 2008, 08:50 AM
They glitch because they suck so much in a already easy online game, plain and simple.

Changed it a little bit because i thought it fit a bit more. :D

thematesV2
Sep 11, 2008, 08:52 AM
they glitch because it's their way of playing, their way of being better than others. it doesn't really make them better, (or worse in my opinion) but they feel like it does. (now glitching during a skill based contest event is different. but GBR is not really a contest)

Kinako78
Sep 11, 2008, 10:57 AM
100% chance of people bitching whether we get an update or not.

This.

lumia fanatic
Sep 11, 2008, 11:01 AM
i jus wish tht they didnt do it cus it is easy to play an also thats why updates are taking longer to perform because they try and sort out the problems at hand first it really annoys me

S4CT4L1TY
Sep 11, 2008, 11:18 AM
simple solution to glithchers BOOT......and on topic i dont really expect anything but regular maintanance *puts can of dissapointment in fridge for 9/25

thematesV2
Sep 11, 2008, 11:30 AM
I don't know, Sega of Japan and Sega of America have to work together to get updates through the regional servers, I think, which would cause a little delay, and then lack of intrest on Segas part in general would probably cause some more delay, then there's the issue of employees slacking off at work which would cause some delay, then getting all the data to correspond to our systems here might take some work, which would mean some more delay... if Sega has time to fix "glitches" they would have already fixed them.. or the glitches don't fall high enough on the to do list.

I don't understand why a company like sega can't get someone to pump out more content on a regular basis. who would complain about more content. who would stop playing because there is newer and better stuff to get?

I hope that we get something on the 25th, but as i've been playing and not being too horribly excited about updates, i'll keep playing.

(the key is to play casual, play slow. I've had my main char for over a year, and am only at lvl 70. because I don't play obsessed. I play when I have time, and I enjoy what I get/do when I get it/do it.) (except events, events excite me.)

Kinako78
Sep 11, 2008, 12:06 PM
(the key is to play casual, play slow. I've had my main char for over a year, and am only at lvl 70. because I don't play obsessed. I play when I have time, and I enjoy what I get/do when I get it/do it.) (except events, events excite me.)

Well said. I've been playing online for about a year and a half and my main's just now getting close to the current level cap. And that's only because of MAG. Otherwise, she'd probably only be at level 90-100.

lumia fanatic
Sep 12, 2008, 03:58 AM
i jus wish they didnt take so long to give us an update

EMPYREAN
Sep 12, 2008, 04:12 AM
if they give us something new thats ok.
if they dont then im not gonna be mad aboute it, cuz i have alot of other games to play so i simply will take a break.

Danny_Dark
Sep 12, 2008, 07:06 AM
if they give us something new thats ok.
if they dont then im not gonna be mad aboute it, cuz i have alot of other games to play so i simply will take a break.

Agreed, That's the Way I do it.

darkante
Sep 12, 2008, 08:56 AM
It seems Segac is getting a little closer back on the road, so we just have to wait and see.

DeZZ
Sep 12, 2008, 11:03 AM
I like this game...'like' being the key word. It can be very frustrating at times, mostly due to the lack of new content. However, looking at it from a business standpoint, if I was running the show, I would update content at about the same rate as Sega is currently providing it. They are making money off of monthly and bi-yearly subscriptions. If they gave us all the content too fast, people would surely be bored with the game a lot faster, and with no hope of future content, chose to not renew their subscriptions. The only reason I don't LOVE this game is because our population is not very big on a consistent basis, due in part, to the lack of updates and billing troubles, i.e. the infamous error 065. This really is a fun game, I just wish there was more consistency from Sega. As far as Sep. 25 goes, I'm hoping for the best, but won't be surprised if it's the same old thing...nothing.

lokey013
Sep 12, 2008, 12:00 PM
Yes I stopped playin this since the last MAG event....I'm hopin they add new stuff soon cuz it's gettin to be a snore fest =/

lumia fanatic
Sep 12, 2008, 03:05 PM
i jus really hope the clothier mission comes out with the master classes i wont use the master classes but still jus want the clothier mission i want it i want it !

Sasamichan
Sep 15, 2008, 10:54 PM
I just wanna make a note that if nothing happens on the 26th, its cause of SoJ. SoJ is responsible for our updates.

McLaughlin
Sep 15, 2008, 10:59 PM
I just wanna make a note that if nothing happens on the 26th, its cause of SoJ. SoJ is responsible for our updates.

I'd like to note that this in no way excuses the pathetic level of service we receive.

Sasamichan
Sep 15, 2008, 11:07 PM
I'd like to note that this in no way excuses the pathetic level of service we receive.

That maybe true, but its SoJ's fault for the lack of updates.

Chuck_Norris
Sep 15, 2008, 11:09 PM
I think he's saying don't blame SoA, since it's SoJ's fault.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 15, 2008, 11:13 PM
SoJ pretty much decides everything

SoA is just a mere branch of it

SoJ delivers the updates

SoA I guess translates the updates along with testing the updates

I've also heard

SoA is incredibility understaffed

Sasamichan
Sep 15, 2008, 11:15 PM
SoJ pretty much decides everything

SoA is just a mere branch of it

SoJ delivers the updates

SoA I guess translates the updates along with testing the updates

I've also heard

SoA is incredibility understaffed

All of this is true.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 15, 2008, 11:17 PM
Though I can not understand the fact

They can not advertise on T.V

For god sakes

If anyone knows ''Mapel story'' ( Free RPG w/e I ono )

It had it's own commercial advertisement

But thats off topic

Lets hope for an update

hahaha

Leveling bullet's is quite fun

Arika
Sep 15, 2008, 11:57 PM
I think the real problem is the incorporation and not understanding between SoJ and SoA.
SoJ disbelieve SoA ability, so they want to take care every right on their own. and that dissatisfy SoA.
SoA is not satisfy with the way SoJ work, so they don't want to pay any money to advertise the game in US market.
In this case, it make more sense if SoJ that has more money and power to advertise it here by their own. but it will never happen, because I never hear any JP company advertise their own game outside JP , usually alway be the international branch or local branch(which is SoA) that will do those kind of work, because of the more understanding environment.

note: to clarify all of above is more likely assumtion from what it look like.
(including other people posts above too)

lumia fanatic
Sep 16, 2008, 12:35 AM
Lets hope for an update

i jus hope for an update aswell im do bored of gbr :(

sephiroth115
Sep 16, 2008, 12:26 PM
I know that update is going to have the new and improved universe 13&14. With such new and awsome features to them as... Oh wait they're supposed to be exactly like the other universes. Well looks like they burnt up all the update resources for the rest of the year. LMAO

DreXxiN
Sep 16, 2008, 12:52 PM
I know that update is going to have the new and improved universe 13&14. With such new and awsome features to them as... Oh wait they're supposed to be exactly like the other universes. Well looks like they burnt up all the update resources for the rest of the year. LMAO

Lolwut.

Chris28
Sep 16, 2008, 01:08 PM
master classes arent coming until the next event, so scratch that idea

MAG rewards are a big possibility

Remaining Blades and Clothier may come that day or the week after

I think with 5 weeks to work on things, Sega should definately have something in store for us.

Kylie
Sep 17, 2008, 12:32 PM
I'm pretty sure we'll get the MAG2 rewards. We usually get event rewards like two weeks after the event, but they decided not to hand them out to us during the Neudaiz GBR. I can't see them not giving them to us on the 25th (it'd help make it seem like there's a reason to play until the next event), but I can also see them having trouble handing out the rewards since we've already gotten the ones from MAG1. :roll: At any rate, it doesn't matter much to me.

sephiroth115
Sep 17, 2008, 02:16 PM
I don't know what the point of giving us a grind boost without a luck 3 again

Darki
Sep 17, 2008, 02:29 PM
to make it more epicz D:

I guess with 4 different characters I'll get at least one character with 3 luck in those days :/

Mikura
Sep 17, 2008, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I'm not worried about not having 3* luck. I just hope we get the rewards on the 25th. I really need something else to do besides lvl PAs and hunt for a couple of rares.

lumia fanatic
Sep 21, 2008, 06:02 AM
well i jus want them to hand out the clotheir mission to us because of lumias out fit thats all i care about because ive stored all the stuff for it for about a month now and i want my mag2 items aswell because you cant anything rare on the gbr mission cus most people have them lol i mean when the okarod first came out i got one an sold it for like 5 -6 mil lol

Para
Sep 22, 2008, 12:51 PM
Was speaking to a GM last night in Air Pavilion, said that check on tuesday for update news. However... better wait on the JP site :P

lumia fanatic
Sep 24, 2008, 07:31 PM
OMG THE CLOTHIER MISSION IS COMING ON FRIDAY 26TH :D and also that new mission on s3 the mesta and mission points omg thats going to be the new place were people are gunna spam lol :D im so happy right now!

sephiroth115
Sep 24, 2008, 09:17 PM
well.. I guess I was wrong, they are giving us a teenie tiny sniff of what japaneese servers have

Ramadonis
Sep 24, 2008, 10:55 PM
Sept 25th? Thats my birthday! Woot!

>_> *chance of nothing happening increased by 77 percent* >_>

lumia fanatic
Sep 25, 2008, 09:15 AM
no its the 26th i didnt which day it wud be for an update but can someone tell me yeno that new psu portable what is the opening song because i want to download it ;) its cool :P x

sephiroth115
Sep 25, 2008, 02:15 PM
I think the mods work for SEGAC, Everybody flames SEGAC due to being fed up with lack of updates compared to our neighbors to the west, I say 1 thing about how they enjoy passing our sever and the mods remove my post. whatever

Oh and btw, there are people saying far worse on here then I did. I don't even swear on here and there are people dropping the F-bomb on here. Remove their posts too then

Pika
Sep 25, 2008, 02:36 PM
man some of yall complain to much.....even tho we get updates people still whine....its been known since psu was announced that we'd always be behind JP servers....DEAL WITH IT, and be happy we get updates like we do.

Dragwind
Sep 25, 2008, 02:37 PM
These threads are meant for contributing discussion, not bashing.

If you want to rant, do it here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

sephiroth115
Sep 25, 2008, 08:57 PM
not ranting, I just think everyone should be treated equal. And yes I am happy we are actually getting something.