PDA

View Full Version : Tact's FKL Fanfic- Life in the FKL Mansion (Part 11 is here!)

Tact
Sep 10, 2008, 06:26 PM
Hey, everyone. I thought I would do some writing because I was bored. :wacko:

Here's the beginning. I guess you could call it a prologue, if you want. It's a bit short, but...oh, well. :wacko:

“Get back here!” *BLAM* Another blast rang out of the cat’s shotgun, as he ran in hot pursuit of a small gopher. The nimble creature bobbed and weaved around the shot as the pellets made small holes in the earth. “I need that bow, it’s my favorite one!” The cat reloaded his shotgun and fired off two more rounds. *BLAM* *BOOM* He ejected the empty cartridges. As he put even more shells into the chambers, he realized that the gopher was nearing its burrow. This was going to be his last chance to nail the little thief before it got away. He panted heavily as he ran, trying to aim the heavy firearm. Just as he was about to fire, however, he tripped on a tree root.

“Gyaaaaaahhh!” *BLAM* The sound of shattering glass filled the air as the cat face planted on the ground. He growled for a second before slamming a fist into the ground in disappointment. The unfortunate cat was too absorbed in his chagrin to notice that someone was looking out of the low window at him.
“Hey!” Shouted the woman at the window. “Do you have any idea how expensive this window was!? We had it custom-made from pure dynam pearl!”
“Sorry,” said the cat. “I was so busy chasing this gopher that-“
“’Sorry’ isn’t going to cut it. We paid more than you’ll probably ever make to get this window made and installed. You’re working for us to pay for this, whether you like it or not!”

Nitro Vordex
Sep 10, 2008, 06:29 PM
There's a mansion?

Anyways. I don't know, it seemed like it was missing something. Or a few somethings. :/

Keep going though, prologues aren't made for judging. :wacko:

Tact
Sep 10, 2008, 06:31 PM
For the purpose of this fanfic, yes, there is a mansion. :wacko:

I'm also writing this for fun and not to improve any skills. Most of the critique-ing will probably be ignored. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Sep 10, 2008, 06:33 PM
You'll get it anyways, it'll help wether you think so or not. :wacko:

Sord
Sep 10, 2008, 06:41 PM
what is dynam pearl?

I expect some gnome hunting ;o

Tact
Sep 10, 2008, 06:46 PM
what is dynam pearl?

Actually, I completely made up dynam pearl in order to make the window seem really expensive. :wacko:

I guess I'll provide some sort of explanation later in the plot to show what it is.

Sord
Sep 10, 2008, 06:54 PM
and here I figured you'd be making reference to some material in a rpg

Tact
Sep 10, 2008, 06:58 PM
Here's the second part. Yes, this woman is an absolute bitch. :wacko:

“Work for you? Not if I can help it!” The cat jumped to his feet, turned his tail, and fled. The woman wouldn’t dare jump out of the broken window. He kept on running as fast as his legs could carry him, and then…he ran into a hedge wall. Thorns stabbed into his clothing and skin, wracking his body with pain. He tried to push his way through. This was totally worth it, if it meant escaping from the crazy woman. The cat went forward, going on and on through the brush. However, when he looked back, it appeared as if he was still where he had entered the wall. “What’s this? I’ve definitely gone farther than this!” He felt a strong tug on his tail. He could only manage a short, high-pitched yelp of pain before he forcibly left the shrubbery.

“I told you that you were going to work for us. You should be feeling lucky that my hand is around your tail and not around your neck.” The lady reprimanded the cat. “I could just teleport us into the mansion, but you’ve been a bad kitty. I think I’ll drag you inside.” The woman cackled. “Haha, it won’t be ‘Look who the cat dragged in.’ It’ll be ‘Look who dragged in the cat.’” Laughing some more, the woman began to pull on the cat’s tail again. Helpless and in much pain from the thorns and the yanking of his tail, the cat could do nothing but wait until he was inside. As he was dragged through the grounds, he caught sight of the gopher again. It was wearing his bow.

The cat growled again. “As soon as I’m out of here, I’m going to get even with that gopher.”
The lady responded, “You’ll be wearing a bigger, better bow soon. Don’t worry about that. Oh, look, here are the stairs.”
“You aren’t going to drag me up those stairs, are you?”
“Yes…yes, I am.” And pull him up the stairs, she did. After several thumps and more yelps of pain, the bloodied and filthy cat was inside the mansion.

I'll probably put up the next part tomorrow.

Sord
Sep 10, 2008, 07:02 PM
inb4 the bitch is Rena incarnate

Tact
Sep 10, 2008, 07:03 PM
I actually wasn't going to say that she's Rena.

I guess that's another thing you'll find out later (meaning, something I'll make up on the spot later). :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 10, 2008, 08:02 PM
other fklites are going to be making appearances right?

UnderscoreX
Sep 10, 2008, 08:10 PM
Whatever happened to Dizz's fan fic thing that had a bunch of people from FKL in it ? I can't find it for some reason.

Tact
Sep 10, 2008, 08:19 PM
other fklites are going to be making appearances right?

There is a reason I called it the FKL Mansion, Talon. I'll probably start putting in other FKLites in the next part.

The first two parts were used to explain how our hero got into this mess in the first place.

Kard
Sep 10, 2008, 08:24 PM
I can't wait for the grand entrance of the disckos <3

Tact
Sep 10, 2008, 08:28 PM
There will not be a "grand" entrance of the disckos. You know I despise them. :disapprove:

Kard
Sep 10, 2008, 08:31 PM
:< Fine. I'm going to go get some cookies and water.

Tact
Sep 10, 2008, 09:02 PM
Weren't you telling us before about how cookies and water taste horrible? Or, was that about some other beverage?

TalHex
Sep 10, 2008, 09:02 PM
no it was water

Kard
Sep 10, 2008, 10:11 PM
I'm a glutton for om noms that don't go well together~

Sord
Sep 10, 2008, 10:18 PM
that explains why you enjoy the discko burger

Nitro Vordex
Sep 10, 2008, 10:20 PM
It looks like an acne ridden simpson.

Kard
Sep 10, 2008, 10:21 PM
that explains why you enjoy the discko burger

Good point~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/disckobig.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/burger.jpg

Tact
Sep 11, 2008, 03:50 PM
Here's part 3 of the story. It's quite a bit longer than the first two parts, so I've spoiler-boxed it. Have fun reading.

[spoiler-box]
“Now…you stay here and wait for one of your colleagues to show up,” the less-than-friendly woman demanded. The cat retorted,
“It’s not like I could actually run away with all this pain…ouch…and I’m not working here, damn it!" The lady threatened,
“You’re paying for that window. Now then, I have pressing matters to attend to. If I catch you running away again, you are going to wish that you had never existed.” With that, she disappeared around a corner and the cat was left alone.
“All I wanted was to get my bow back, and now this…ugh, this place is horrible. I hope everyone here isn’t as mean as she was. If they are, I’ll go insane.” The cat heard footsteps coming down the hallway. He wanted to hide, but the footsteps sounded close and he wouldn’t have time to get up and move behind any of the large columns. Besides, his dripping blood would also reveal his location. He groaned. “I’m so dead, I’m so dead, I’m so dead…”

The footsteps approached him, and the cat looked up to see that they had come from a woman with blonde hair. It was long hair, and it came down to her knees. She wore a white dress with no small amount of frills and lace. She remained silent for a minute or two, leading the cat to believe she would be just as affable as the woman from before. When the blonde finally spoke up, a caring voice floated from her.
“Are you okay? What happened to you?” She asked.
“Long story short, I had a run-in with one of your friends. You know, the one with the black hair, red eyes, and a mean streak a mile wide. She’s making me work here for some window damage,” responded the cat.
“Oh…her,” the kinder woman replied. She kneeled next to the cat and whispered into his ear. “Everyone hates her, but she tortures them if they actually tell her that. Don’t say anything bad about Isabelle, and you’ll be fine.”
“Isabelle? Is that the bi-“
“Quiet!” Yelled the woman urgently. She covered the cat’s mouth before he could finish. “Anyway, if she’s making you work here, we’ll need to know each other. I’m Cordelia, and I’m the head servant around here.” Cordelia removed her hand from the cat’s mouth. “Who might you be?”
“T-Tact. Nice to meet you.”
“I guess we can go get your outfit ready, and you can get started today.”
"I don’t think I’m going anywhere like this.”
“Right…sorry about that.” She held out her hands, and a white glow enveloped the cat. In almost no time, his wounds had healed. “Maybe if we get some time where nobody’s pestering us for stuff, I’ll teach you how to do this. Anyway, come with me.”

Cordelia took Tact’s hand and began to lead him through the winding passages. He read the signs on the doors as he went by.
“Work is fun…Hey Spike…Life in the FKL Mansion…what is all this stuff?”
“Those rooms are created by the people who live here. As people play around in the rooms, they move. The newer ones are closer to this end of the hallway. If someone participates in a room, it moves itself over here. On the other hand, a room gets relocated to a completely different floor if it gets too old.” The pair turned a corner and went down a flight of stairs. Cordelia opened the door and stepped inside, bringing Tact with her. After closing the door and releasing Tact’s hand, she walked into a closet. Cordelia rooted around inside and came back out with a dandy tuxedo. “I think this would fit you nicely.”
“Actually…I’m surprised you haven’t noticed by now.” Tact said, gesturing towards himself.
“Oh! You have…” The head servant fell silent. “Okay, maybe a dress would suit you better.” Cordelia went back into the walk-in closet and continued to search. This time, she presented a standard maid outfit. Well, it would be standard, except for the fact that it had needles protruding from it on all sides.
“It looks nice and all, but why the needles?” Questioned Tact.
Cordelia glanced down at the floor. “Some of our guests are rather inconsiderate, and try to…you know…"
“Say no more, I understand what you mean,” replied the cat. “Well, let’s get this on and then I guess I’ll get to work.”

After about ten minutes of putting the dress on, Tact remarked,
“I guess she was correct about the bigger bow.” He was looking behind himself at the large, pink bow right above his tail. Suddenly, a bell began to ring. “What’s that?” Cordelia moved over to a light board on the wall. One of the lights was flashing.
“The man up in room 7673 wants a drink. It says he needs you to bring a LIGHTNING.”
She quickly brought out a serving tray and moved into the next room. In the kitchen, she took a bottle of LIGHTNING and a glass, and put them onto the tray. “You take this; it will help you know the place better. Take the first left and then two rights. Good luck!”
“Wait, are you sure about this?” Tact asked.
Cordelia encouraged him. “We can’t keep him waiting, you know! Go on!”
Tact sighed and left the servants’ room, carrying the tray. On his way through the hallways, he passed by a two-tailed fox boy and a bouncing blue smiling sphere. He nodded his head and kept going to room 7673. When he arrived, he supported the tray with one of his hips and knocked the door with his free hand. “Sir, your LIGHTNING is here!”
“Come on in,” said the voice from the inside of the room. Tact hesitantly opened the door and walked in. He saw a man who looked completely normal, save for a robot head. “You can put it on the table there.” Remaining quiet, Tact looked down and put the tray on the small, wooden table. When he looked back up, the robot head had changed to that of a yellow penguin creature. Tact jumped in surprise and shouted,
“Aaaah! You aren’t the man I delivered this drink to!” Completely ignoring the cat’s fear, the man replied,
“You can go.” Tact turned around, opened the door again, and then looked back in as he closed it. The man’s face had changed again. This time he had long, flowing green hair. Tact collapsed to the floor, sitting against the man’s door. That was something he would definitely relate to Cordelia.
[/spoiler-box]

Mixfortune
Sep 12, 2008, 09:57 AM
I had some clever Eclair reference joke in mind but it doesn't quite apply so easily anymore, so I'll just leave it at that.

Tact
Sep 12, 2008, 02:14 PM
Eh, fine. :wacko:

I'll probably write the next part today. I wonder who we'll see in that one.

Kard
Sep 12, 2008, 02:45 PM
A cat has entered the FKL zone!

Ranmaru
Sep 12, 2008, 03:16 PM
Was the woman kidding about him wearing a bigger better bow soon? :wacko:

Never mind, big pink bow on his dress, hahaha. :3

I wonder what that two tailed fox boy and blue bouncing smiling sphere were doing together? :wacko:

Tact
Sep 12, 2008, 05:17 PM
Okay, here's part 4.

[spoiler-box]
After he regained his composure, Tact remembered he had a needle dress on. He quickly jumped up and turned around to see that his needles had left scratch marks all over the door and the floor on which he sat.
“Darn it, not again...if she shows up, I’m blaming it on that fox.” Tact said to himself. He then cringed when he heard a voice from behind him.
“Blame what on whom?” Tact was pleasantly surprised to hear a male voice instead of Isabelle’s, but he wasn’t entirely sure its owner was friendly. The feline slowly turned around to see the fox in question. He looked rather young, but he was carrying a bottle of sake. His two tails slowly wagged from side to side.
“Oh…haha…hi, there…you didn’t just see that, did you?” Tact asked. He shuffled over a bit to try and hide the marks he had left in the floor and the door.
“That guy can be a little scary the first time you meet him. The face-changing deal doesn’t really help with getting to know him, either,” replied the fox. He held his free hand out. Tact accepted, and noticed that the fox had taken a sip of his drink during the handshake. “My name’s Talon. I may have two tails, but I’m nothing like that rip-off with all of the machines,” stated the fox boy. “I guess, given your outfit, that you still have some work to do. I won’t bother you anymore.” With that, Talon walked on past Tact. He looked to his left at the scratch marks as he went.

Tact focused on getting back to the servants’ quarters, but curiosity got the better of him on the way. He thought, “A couple of doors won’t hurt.” He reached a hand towards a door labeled “Gaming Videos Thread- Round 2.” The cat slowly opened the door, and barely evaded a flying headcrab corpse. He took cover as various fireballs, bullets, and even vehicles flew through the door. Tact summoned his courage, and closed the door while ducking a shot-down spy satellite.
“Well, that was a bit crazy. Maybe this one over here will be better.” However, upon looking a second time, Tact noticed a large padlock on the door. A sign reading “Mansion Maintenance Only” was on the metal mechanism. Tact was disappointed, but he kept on walking.

When he arrived back at the servants’ quarters, Cordelia greeted him warmly.
“I hear he spooked you quite a bit,” she said, giggling. Tact responded,
“How was I supposed to not be scared? The guy’s face changes every time I look at him!” Cordelia laughed a bit more, and then started to speak.
“It takes some getting used to. As long as Sord’s around, you’ll always be meeting people you don’t recognize.” One of the blue, smiley spheres seemed to pop into existence above her head. It fell to one side of her and began to bounce on the floor. “You’ve seen these little ones, right? They’re called wackos. I don’t really know much about them, except that they seem to show up after you make a joke. They say that wackos first started appearing when a guy named Uncle Bob came to the mansion.”
“These wackos are kind of cute. I think I might try making some, too,” Tact remarked. “Don’t they clog up the place if it’s a funny room, though?”
“Not at all,” Cordelia said. “The rooms keep on growing as people use them, so there’s always room for the wackos. Anyway, it’s getting late. I should show you to your room.”
"That sounds good to me. I could use a good night’s sleep after today,” Tact agreed. The head servant started walking, but Tact protested when Cordelia took him by the hand again. “Do you have to do that? It’s just the servants’ quarters.”
Cordelia answered, “Of course. I’m telling you, it’s really easy to get lost in here.” Tact gave in and allowed Cordelia to lead him by the hand to his room. After a few minutes of walking, the pair arrived at room 8228. “Here’s your room.” Cordelia opened the door. “It has the basics, but you’ll have to find some stuff in the rooms to decorate it.”
“Thanks. I’ll be sure to do that. Goodnight,” Tact said. He walked in and closed the door. The cat went over to the bed, turned around, and fell backwards onto it. After a minute or two, he opened his eyes in surprise. “Draaaat!”
[/spoiler-box]

Also, here's a fun fact. I use the number-letter combinations on a phone's keypad to find out room numbers for people. :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 12, 2008, 08:04 PM
w00t! guest appearance! love your writing style tact

pikachief
Sep 12, 2008, 08:20 PM
interesting... also tact may i ask... whats up with a cat in a needle dress? i dont get it... is it cuz i dont know what it is really? its just like huh? wut? y? D:

Kard
Sep 12, 2008, 08:24 PM
It's so you don't touch the kitty. Strangely enough, some people might like the whole needle thing though >_>

pikachief
Sep 12, 2008, 08:30 PM
O.o

also if its a boy cat y does it need the dress... i dont think i understood that well enough.... :S

Tact
Sep 12, 2008, 08:40 PM
interesting... also tact may i ask... whats up with a cat in a needle dress? i dont get it... is it cuz i dont know what it is really? its just like huh? wut? y? D:

I refer to my character as "he," but he is still a hermaphrodite. As a hermaphrodite, he has certain parts above the waist too. That's why a dress would be better than a tuxedo.

“Actually…I’m surprised you haven’t noticed by now.” Tact said, gesturing towards himself. [He was gesturing towards that section of his body here.]
“Oh! You have…[those certain parts].” The head servant fell silent. “Okay, maybe a dress would suit you better.”

Also, Kard is right about the needles' purpose. In case you haven't picked up on this by now, my character is just like how I envision myself here; I'm a cat-hermaphrodite with a needle dress. :wacko:

pikachief
Sep 12, 2008, 08:46 PM
yes i see.... i jsut didnt understand the dress part..... thnx....

anyways i just wonder if u use me and if/when u do how you'll describe me D: like as my PSYOU character kitty or something else D:

Tact
Sep 12, 2008, 08:58 PM
There's no way I'll be able to describe you as your PSU character. This is because I don't play it and, therefore, I have no idea what she looks like. I don't know if you'll be in the story yet, but I'll come up with something funny in case you are.

Kard
Sep 12, 2008, 09:03 PM
I have some comments, all positive, but I figure I'll just sum it up with:

:wacko:

pikachief
Sep 12, 2008, 09:20 PM
There's no way I'll be able to describe you as your PSU character. This is because I don't play it and, therefore, I have no idea what she looks like. I don't know if you'll be in the story yet, but I'll come up with something funny in case you are.

o D:

i see.... i know u dont play i just assumed u knew anyways lol I used to post pix often but after that one night lol XD best PSU general ever LOL i dont think the mods liked it very much though :(

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 05:19 AM
i see.... i know u dont play i just assumed u knew anyways lol I used to post pix often but after that one night lol XD best PSU general ever LOL i dont think the mods liked it very much though :(

That's your second problem. I don't look at PSU General, either. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Sep 13, 2008, 12:11 PM
I don't think I've described myself in FKL as of recently...

I kinda changed it around a bit.

Ranmaru
Sep 13, 2008, 12:24 PM
I wouldn't mind being put in your story sometime, Tact. It would be awesome. :3 Here would be my character that I will use for RP's in the future:

http://vladfan62891.deviantart.com/art/Request-Wolf-Boy-94413379

:wacko:

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 02:32 PM
Here's part 5. I lost the game all morning to come up with this one. :wacko:

[spoiler-box]
“Draaaat!” Yelled Tact. In a minute or so, a knock was heard on the door. It was accompanied by a voice from the other side.
“Are you okay? Can I come in?” The voice asked.
“I’m not hurt or anything,” Tact replied. Cordelia entered the room and saw Tact on his bed.
“What’s the problem? You look fine to me,” Cordelia said.
“Well, I got into bed without realizing I still had this dress on,” Tact lamented. There were numerous ripping and tearing sounds as he got off of his bed. The cat turned around to see various holes and chunks of mattress missing. When Cordelia started to giggle at him, he turned again to face her. “What now?” The head servant laughed for another minute and then led Tact over to a set of three mirrors on one side of the room. She told Tact to turn to one side, and it was then that he noticed the pieces of the mattress sticking to the back of his dress. “Ugh. Do you know where I could find some pajamas or something? I don’t want to tear up my bed every time I go to sleep.”
Cordelia responded, “We’ll find some normal clothes for you. Is that it, or is there something else wrong?”
“I did kind of lose the game,” Tact admitted.
“The game? What game? I have no idea what you’re talking a…oh, who am I kidding? I lose, too.” Cordelia hung her head low.

*WHUMP* *WHUMP* *PATATATATA* “Eiiiiyaaaaarrrrgggh!” *THUD* Tact looked up at the ceiling and started to complain.
“What’s going on upstairs? Don’t they know I’m trying to sleep down here?”
“It’s not my fault you got the room under the most active location in the mansion,” Cordelia replied. “We’ll fix this problem and then find you some sleeping clothes.” She took his hand again, but Tact quickly pulled it away.
“Sorry, but it’s not happening this time. If you’re leading me around every day, how am I supposed to learn where everything is?”
“But-“
“I’m leading the way tonight. If I get lost, you can jump in and save the day. Deal?”
“Aww…fine,” Cordelia conceded. The two of them left the servant’s quarters and went to the hallway.
“Wow, it’s dark in here at night,” Tact observed while walking. “Why don’t they turn on any lights?” Cordelia said,
“Blame that one on Isabelle. She claims it would take just too much money to light the mansion up at night.”
“She actually does have a point there,” answered Tact. The two arrived at the door and Tact pressed his ear to it. There were still loud noises coming from inside. “This is the one.” He slowly opened the door to see four people sitting at a table. One of them was a police officer with the tail of a certain electric rodent. Another one seemed to be balancing dice in every conceivable way. The third person seemed to be wearing a ninja outfit. The final occupant of the room was a robot tinkering with some sort of rifle. Cordelia whispered,
“They look kind of mean. Are you sure you want to ask them to be quiet?” Tact looked back at her with a reassuring look on his face. He replied,
“I’ll be fine. Trust me on this.” With that, he slowly entered the room.
[/spoiler-box]

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 02:52 PM
Okay. TOH, Wolbot, Ian, and... whos the last one, lol?

Nitro Vordex
Sep 13, 2008, 03:09 PM
Pikachief.

I see what you did there.

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 03:16 PM
Lol.

I get it now.

pikachief
Sep 13, 2008, 04:29 PM
i find it offensive and i dont even get it :wacko:

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 04:46 PM
I didn't mean to offend you. I had to find some way to get the "chief" part across.

pikachief
Sep 13, 2008, 04:51 PM
lulz k thnx i thought it meant something D:

haha i see.

yea.... well for future purposes, here is an old picture before PSU came out i believe i made this

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h226/pikachief/pikachief2.jpg

go microsoft paint! :wacko:

EDIT: oh i didnt realize the picture was that big lol

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 04:56 PM
Ah, well...I don't think I'll be making many jokes about Master Chief. :wacko:

I wasn't even thinking of him when I was trying to come up with that joke.

pikachief
Sep 13, 2008, 05:00 PM
yea well lol thnx for clearing it up i didnt feel offended lol sry was messin :D

but yea i was wondering how u would picture me, u really dont know much of me, but interesting! ^^

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 05:32 PM
If you weren't offended, that's good. :wacko:

The purpose of my writing is to entertain without making jokes at the expense of others.

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 07:34 PM
...I just lost the game.

This is not a SIG moment.

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 07:42 PM
aye i lost the game... you know if i put 'the game' in my sig, everybody would lose it every time they saw my sig wouldn't they?

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 08:35 PM
There's supposed to be a cool down period during which you can't lose the game again, but I guess how long it lasts depends on who's playing. ":3

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 08:45 PM
i almost put it as my title... then i thought 'i'm not that evil... yet...'

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 08:51 PM
You can't be as evil as Kard without having PFG/SIG and disckos at your disposal!

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 08:52 PM
There's supposed to be a cool down period during which you can't lose the game again, but I guess how long it lasts depends on who's playing. ":3

Isn't that grace period supposed to be a half-hour?

I was considering having a line where someone says "Let's see how many people we can get with the game before our grace period goes away." :wacko:

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 09:05 PM
Isn't that grace period supposed to be a half-hour?

I guess so! ":3

How many cats in the FKL mansion ?:3

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:10 PM
How many cats in the FKL mansion ? :3

There are three, if you count Ret as one of them. Have fun guessing who the third one is. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 09:12 PM
There are three, if you count Ret as one of them. Have fun guessing who the third one is. :wacko:

I'll pet them all, else I'll just have to end the existence of all mankind. :disapprove:

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 09:13 PM
rena i'm guessing...

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 09:15 PM
Rena from Star Ocean 2 is a cutie~ :tomato:

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:16 PM
rena i'm guessing...

If she's a cat as well, that means there are four.

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 09:18 PM
You can't be as evil as Kard without having PFG/SIG and disckos at your disposal!

Sord.

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 09:20 PM
Sord.

He's missing a 'w'. :/

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:20 PM
I think Random has you beat there, Kard. You should go read his fanfic about him killing everyone here. :wacko:

Also, I disapprove at you for claiming that there's a missing W. :disapprove:

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 09:23 PM
Heh, fanfic. I'm killing you all slowly in real-time with my army of random smilies, with some sub-bosses like PFG to join the crew!

\(*'-')/ :burger: :pizza: ":3 :tomato: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/ooooh.gif!

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 09:25 PM
when you find the fanfic post it, its been awhile since i've read it

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:37 PM
Who said I was looking for it? :wacko:

Also, your silly smilies have no effect on me. I have my wackos. :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 09:39 PM
i meant kard

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 09:43 PM
And nothing has any effect on me. I cheat. (Because FF has a spell for EVERYTHING, lol)

Tact
Sep 13, 2008, 09:45 PM
I like how the Werewolves in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 will use Roar if just one of your clan members has a buff on him/her. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 13, 2008, 09:57 PM
*sigh* Silly Tactcat .-.

I will turn those wackos green someday!

Nitro Vordex
Sep 13, 2008, 10:03 PM
And nothing has any effect on me. I cheat. (Because FF has a spell for EVERYTHING, lol)
Power button.
Your move.

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 10:09 PM
Which one, lol?

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 10:14 PM
Power button.
Your move.

already tried it,

rena's cleaver the console, your move random

Nitro Vordex
Sep 13, 2008, 10:21 PM
He can have fun getting his 40 hours of unsaved work back then.

Randomness
Sep 13, 2008, 10:36 PM
*runs across street to Thor, heads back in time 5 minutes to save*

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 10:43 PM
random, i smashed the console with rena's cleaver, it doesn't matter if you saved :wacko: and just for good measure *runs into thor and smashes all the computers with the cleaver*
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m196/lizard_with_guns/Higurashi%20no%20Naku%20Koro%20Ni/mion113wd.gif

Nitro Vordex
Sep 13, 2008, 10:55 PM
*throws everything in Thor into bucketspace*

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 10:58 PM
*throws a C4 drop into bucket space and detonates it*

Nitro Vordex
Sep 13, 2008, 11:13 PM
*runs*

TalHex
Sep 13, 2008, 11:29 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh210/DefineExistence/explode-wallpaper.jpg[/spoiler-box]
cool i blew up time/space

Nitro Vordex
Sep 13, 2008, 11:39 PM
Looks like a piece of candy I had recently. *gets out toothpick*

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 02:32 AM
My friends, this is a cheap attempt to get more votes.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SLANDER, SPIKE IS AN HONEST MAN.

</endslander>

SpikeOtacon
Sep 14, 2008, 02:48 AM
My friends, this is a cheap attempt to get more votes.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SLANDER, SPIKE IS AN HONEST MAN.

</endslander>

what.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 02:52 AM
I'm bored outta my fucking mind.

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 05:13 PM
Yay, it's part six!

[spoiler-box]
As Tact walked towards the table of FKLers, they all slowly turned their heads to look at him. He opened his mouth to speak. This time, a girl’s voice rang out instead of his usual masculine tone.
“Um…excuse me…" The police officer jumped out of his chair and shouted,
"What!? A girl on the Internet!? They do exist! I have to go tell my friends!” He ran out of the room as fast as he could, and almost knocked Cordelia over as he barreled down the hallway. Tact continued,
“My room is just under here, and I’ve been having an awfully hard time trying to sleep. Do you think you could maybe, you know, keep it down just a bit?” Tact made a pinching motion with his right hand. The ninja said with a sly-sounding voice,
“Sure, I’ll be quiet if you let me go with you to your ro-“
“Not a chance,” Tact interrupted. The robot looked at the digital clock built into his wrist. He got up out of his chair and started leaving the room.
“Thanks for stopping the conversation there. If I hadn’t gotten the chance to look at my watch, I would have missed the target I’m after,” the robot stated with a metallic voice.
Tact answered, “You’re welcome, sir. Now…what about you two?” The dice man got up and spoke.
“I’ll be out of here if you beat me in a game of Dice Blackjack.” This piqued Tact’s curiosity. The cat approached the table, but he did not sit down for fear of damaging yet another piece of furniture. “It’s like normal blackjack, except we’re using dice. You start with two random dice and roll them to get your opening hand. You can choose to hit or stay based on those. The closest to 21 without going over wins.”
Tact responded, “I’ll play, if it means a good night’s sleep for me later.”

“Good, good,” said the dice man. He summoned a pouch of dice and made it float above the table. “I’ll get my hand first.” The pouch turned over and two dice fell out. The d10’s fell out and rolled across the table. “A 17 isn’t that bad. Now it’s your turn.” The dice man made a motion with his hand and two more dice emerged. This time, it was a d10 and a d8. Tact said,
“What, just a 10? Hit me.” A d8 fell out of the pouch and began to spin around the table. It landed on a six. “I can’t very well stay if you’re ahead. Hit me again.” The pouch shook itself and a d20 clacked onto the table. It rolled and stopped on a three, but then it abruptly flipped itself over and showed 18. The dice man smirked.
“You just busted.” Tact shook his head. The dice on the table disappeared and the pouch spilled out four more dice. The dice man’s d20 and d12 rolled around and landed on a 14 and a 7, respectively. “21. Just try and beat that. It looks like you have a 7.”
“Give me another one,” demanded Tact. A d10 fell out of the pouch and showed its highest value. “One more, please.” A d6 clattered around, and a four came up. After a few seconds, the d6 picked itself up, rotated around, and fell back down to show a six.
“You busted again,” bragged the dice man.
“You…you’re cheating,” claimed Tact. The dice man joked,
“I am a dice god, after all. I guess I’ve had my fun for tonight with that little game. Get a good rest, and maybe you can beat me next time.” He laughed as he left the room, leaving only Tact and the ninja.
“Well, I know I’m not going to be doing anything fun with you,” the ninja said. “I guess I’m out of here, too.” He threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared into the gas cloud.
Tact smugly sauntered out of the room and found Cordelia sitting in a chair in the hallway. He looked her right in the eye.
“See? I told you I could handle myself,” Tact boasted, still speaking in the feminine voice.
[/spoiler-box]

Pikechief, I don't mean anything personal in there. I'm just making a joke at the whole "no girls on the Internet" thing.

Randomness
Sep 14, 2008, 05:56 PM
I'm dreading what would happen if I showed up in this right now...

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 06:04 PM
I'll figure something out that won't destroy the whole place. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 14, 2008, 06:07 PM
With Tact as the writer w/ poetic license, he will prevent apocalypse and also any God Modding, including the writer.

Kinda in the Daffy Duck Amuck type of deal, making all sorts of problems for onscreen Daffy. Pull back and its Bugs doing the drawing (DS game its Daffy- hassling Daffy - paradox!)

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 06:10 PM
Kinda in the Daffy Duck Amuck type of deal, making all sorts of problems for onscreen Daffy. Pull back and its Bugs doing the drawing

I remember that episode.

Daffy was turned into a Spore creature in that one part. Well, it wasn't really a Spore creature, but it might as well have been one. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 14, 2008, 06:21 PM
Duck bill in places where there was no duck bill before!

pikachief
Sep 14, 2008, 06:41 PM
Yay, it's part six!

[spoiler-box]
As Tact walked towards the table of FKLers, they all slowly turned their heads to look at him. He opened his mouth to speak. This time, a girl’s voice rang out instead of his usual masculine tone.
“Um…excuse me…" The police officer jumped out of his chair and shouted,
"What!? A girl on the Internet!? They do exist! I have to go tell my friends!” He ran out of the room as fast as he could, and almost knocked Cordelia over as he barreled down the hallway. Tact continued,
“My room is just under here, and I’ve been having an awfully hard time trying to sleep. Do you think you could maybe, you know, keep it down just a bit?” Tact made a pinching motion with his right hand. The ninja said with a sly-sounding voice,
“Sure, I’ll be quiet if you let me go with you to your ro-“
“Not a chance,” Tact interrupted. The robot looked at the digital clock built into his wrist. He got up out of his chair and started leaving the room.
“Thanks for stopping the conversation there. If I hadn’t gotten the chance to look at my watch, I would have missed the target I’m after,” the robot stated with a metallic voice.
Tact answered, “You’re welcome, sir. Now…what about you two?” The dice man got up and spoke.
“I’ll be out of here if you beat me in a game of Dice Blackjack.” This piqued Tact’s curiosity. The cat approached the table, but he did not sit down for fear of damaging yet another piece of furniture. “It’s like normal blackjack, except we’re using dice. You start with two random dice and roll them to get your opening hand. You can choose to hit or stay based on those. The closest to 21 without going over wins.”
Tact responded, “I’ll play, if it means a good night’s sleep for me later.”

“Good, good,” said the dice man. He summoned a pouch of dice and made it float above the table. “I’ll get my hand first.” The pouch turned over and two dice fell out. The d10’s fell out and rolled across the table. “A 17 isn’t that bad. Now it’s your turn.” The dice man made a motion with his hand and two more dice emerged. This time, it was a d10 and a d8. Tact said,
“What, just a 10? Hit me.” A d8 fell out of the pouch and began to spin around the table. It landed on a six. “I can’t very well stay if you’re ahead. Hit me again.” The pouch shook itself and a d20 clacked onto the table. It rolled and stopped on a three, but then it abruptly flipped itself over and showed 18. The dice man smirked.
“You just busted.” Tact shook his head. The dice on the table disappeared and the pouch spilled out four more dice. The dice man’s d20 and d12 rolled around and landed on a 14 and a 7, respectively. “21. Just try and beat that. It looks like you have a 7.”
“Give me another one,” demanded Tact. A d10 fell out of the pouch and showed its highest value. “One more, please.” A d6 clattered around, and a four came up. After a few seconds, the d6 picked itself up, rotated around, and fell back down to show a six.
“You busted again,” bragged the dice man.
“You…you’re cheating,” claimed Tact. The dice man joked,
“I am a dice god, after all. I guess I’ve had my fun for tonight with that little game. Get a good rest, and maybe you can beat me next time.” He laughed as he left the room, leaving only Tact and the ninja.
“Well, I know I’m not going to be doing anything fun with you,” the ninja said. “I guess I’m out of here, too.” He threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared into the gas cloud.
Tact smugly sauntered out of the room and found Cordelia sitting in a chair in the hallway. He looked her right in the eye.
“See? I told you I could handle myself,” Tact boasted, still speaking in the feminine voice.
[/spoiler-box]

Pikechief, I don't mean anything personal in there. I'm just making a joke at the whole "no girls on the Internet" thing.

XD i lol'd :wacko:

Randomness
Sep 14, 2008, 07:01 PM
You know, if you use the same room number thing you've been using, my room would be in the stratosphere somewhere. At least.

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 07:03 PM
Who said high room numbers had to be on high floors? The servants' quarters are essentially in the basement and I still manage to have room 8228. :wacko:

Randomness
Sep 14, 2008, 07:07 PM
Lol, silly me for assuming any form of convention applied to FKL :wacko:

But then, just how BIG is the place?

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 07:09 PM
But then, just how BIG is the place?

How many pages does FKL have? :wacko:

Earlier, Cordelia was talking about rooms being relocated to different floors. That was supposed to be analogous to threads going past the first page of FKL.

Randomness
Sep 14, 2008, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I got that. I meant how big of a footprint the building would have to have to contain millions of rooms.

TalHex
Sep 14, 2008, 07:13 PM
i'm assuming its like the FKL office building and physics is totally broken here

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 07:14 PM
Oh, I don't know. It's FKL, so we could probably fit millions of rooms into something with a footprint the size of...oh...the Empire State Building? :wacko:

Randomness
Sep 14, 2008, 07:15 PM
Probably. Talon's room number is in the billions, though.

Ranmaru
Sep 14, 2008, 07:16 PM
FKL has its own gravity. :3

TalHex
Sep 14, 2008, 07:27 PM
just imagine if i had put the é there instead of e

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 07:31 PM
I probably would shorten the names. If I ever need to do anything involving your rooms, I will most likely use Talon and Random for the purposes of figuring out numbers.

Ranmaru
Sep 14, 2008, 07:59 PM
My number would be almost as big as Random's. :3

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 07:59 PM
Haven't you noticed that I've been calling you Ran lately? :wacko:

Kard
Sep 14, 2008, 08:21 PM
If this continues, Tact is going to break every poor perverted 'net male's heart in the mansion~ Quick! I'm just getting ready to record it all on MSN. :3

Ranmaru
Sep 14, 2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I noticed. :wacko:

Recording what? On Msn? :s

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 08:30 PM
If this continues, Tact is going to break every poor perverted 'net male's heart in the mansion~ Quick! I'm just getting ready to record it all on MSN. :3

What are you talking about? :wacko:

It's not the whole cat-maid thing, is it?

Ranmaru
Sep 14, 2008, 08:41 PM
Probaly the needles thing. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 14, 2008, 10:11 PM
That, and you know, the whole 'girls on teh internets?!' thing, and Tact's magical hermaphrodite powers. first it's voice manipulation, then...

???

profit?!

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 05:12 AM
First it's voice manipulation, then it's...voice manipulation. That's it. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 15, 2008, 07:34 AM
Nyaaa~

TalHex
Sep 15, 2008, 02:18 PM
been awhile since that was used around here

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 02:25 PM
You're a tad lucky that I haven't had any fits of Rena Rabies lately. :wacko:

CrimsomWolf
Sep 15, 2008, 02:28 PM
Can this fit in somewhere?

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee343/Storm_king_16/Code%20Geass/code_geass_41_animestockscom.jpg

TalHex
Sep 15, 2008, 02:29 PM
i've been watching too much higurashi lately, my blood is probably infected by the insane virus

CrimsomWolf
Sep 15, 2008, 02:33 PM
That show makes you affraid of nurses:

http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u335/aqulize/genocide.jpg

TalHex
Sep 15, 2008, 02:34 PM
it makes you afraid of everybody (and probably is a good way to convince people not to do drugs...)

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 02:40 PM
Can this fit in somewhere?
*ruins in the sky*

Um...why would I need that in the story?

i've been watching too much higurashi lately, my blood is probably infected by the insane virus

You must be talking about the Hinamizawa Syndrome. Oh, well. If you die, you'll just go to some other world anyway. :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 15, 2008, 02:42 PM
i'll probably snap first, kill several people, then wake up in another world that is very similar and do the whole thing over again
real spoilers [spoiler-box] i love how they worked so hard at the end of the first season to stop the killings and then in the first episode of the second season it said that the disaster happened anyways[/spoiler-box]

CrimsomWolf
Sep 15, 2008, 02:43 PM
Some excellent Higurashi crack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsBhGlHt6I

Keichi: "What!!! What do you mean they blew up the Death Star! FU*%&!!!!"

And this sums the show pretty much:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92_5IxP4P_c&feature=related

Oh yeah... The floating runis my room Tact. It can actually be reformed into anything but I like that way. Lolis and maids too.

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 02:45 PM
real spoilers [spoiler-box] i love how they worked so hard at the end of the first season to stop the killings and then in the first episode of the second season it said that the disaster happened anyways[/spoiler-box]

These are also real spoilers. I don't like how they didn't kill Takano for what she was trying to do. She definitely would have deserved it.

TalHex
Sep 15, 2008, 02:46 PM
aye floating ruins are always cool, personally i want that floating isle from shakugan no shana

edit: spoilers from season 1 or 2?

CrimsomWolf
Sep 15, 2008, 02:48 PM
Season 2. Takano gives new meaning to "Batshit Insane."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiUshBy6D1Y&feature=related

Another one I dedicate to Tact's response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcJ-P9liCHg

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 03:19 PM
edit: spoilers from season 1 or 2?

They would be from season two. You might not want to look yet. :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 15, 2008, 04:04 PM
good thing i didn't then

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 04:21 PM
I watched all of the episodes in the span of one or two weeks. :wacko:

I was really bored.

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 04:42 PM
Blarg, it's a double post. It's fine, though, because I have content! Part 7 has arrived! :wacko:

[spoiler-box]
“You’re surprising me more and more every hour, Tact,” Cordelia remarked. “First you tell me you’re a hermaphrodite, and then I find out that you have male and female voices.”
Tact replied (in his male voice again), “That’s pretty much it for the surprises. Besides this cat-hermaphrodite stuff, I’m pretty normal. Now, do you think we could get me some clothes that won’t wreck my mattress?” Cordelia nodded and stood up. She reached out for Tact’s hand, but drew it away after remembering what he had said before. They started back to the servants’ quarters to finally get a night’s rest.

In the morning, Tact awoke to the sound of many frenzied footsteps outside of his room. He got out of bed and opened the door to see maids and butlers rushing about like bees in their hive. The cat saw Cordelia coming and grabbed her arm as she passed by. He asked,
“Hey, why is everyone so uppity?” Cordelia was clearly distressed and was very jittery. She quickly stated,
“Oh, there you are! We need you to help us make breakfast! Get changed, get out here, and get working before Isabelle sees you!” Before Tact could react to this, Cordelia had rushed off to oversee another part of the meal-making. He shrugged and got changed into his needled outfit. Then, he left his room to find Cordelia and ask what needed to be done. He ran through the servants’ quarters to the kitchen and found his friend pointing around frantically and yelling.
“Okay, I’m ready for the day. What do I have to do?” Inquired Tact.
“Go make sure we have enough dishes and trays for everything. They’re plating the meals just as quickly as we’re bringing the plates,” Cordelia stated. The cat nodded and quickly walked to the cabinets. He was careful to avoid running into people, for fear of breaking dishes and of hurting someone. Tact grabbed some dishes and moved over to the counter where the chefs were plating the meals. He looked up and Cordelia was still shouting and gesturing, almost like the conductor of a bad orchestra. Finally, the time came to bring out the breakfast.

Tact brought out one of the breakfast trays and put it out onto the large banquet table. All of the denizens of the mansion were there. The dice man, the ninja, the face-changer…everyone was seated. The cat began to walk away when he heard a shout from behind him.
“Why aren’t there any waffles!?” The angry man yelled. A wolf-boy sitting across from him pointed out that it wasn’t Waffle Wednesday. “Oh…right.” The man looked around the table. “In that case…why aren’t there any pancakes!?” He banged on the table and all of the dishes started to levitate into the air. Lightning crackled around him and a storm cloud formed above his head. A black hole began to appear and devour the entire banquet, when a young woman went up behind the man and harshly grabbed his ear. All of the flashy power effects vanished.
“Random, what did I tell you about using your godmoding in here? You will save it for those other rooms,” Isabelle commanded. She swiftly threw him down to the floor and dragged him off, still holding onto his ear. “I’ll just have to get a few special collars for you and train you to be a good boy.” Random yelled and shouted the whole way as he was pulled across the floor and out of the room. Cordelia had been watching the spectacle for the entire time, and was as silent as a rock. She finally spoke up.
“My…my breakfast…I put so much work into that every day, and he had to ruin it for everyone…what a mess…” It was then that her legs gave out and she fainted. Tact moved quickly to catch her in his arms, but he remembered that his arms had needles on them. He pulled his arms away and managed to catch Cordelia with his hands alone. He slowly lowered her to the floor and yelled for someone to get a doctor.
[/spoiler-box]

TalHex
Sep 15, 2008, 04:47 PM
ha ha! enter random! and exit stage right

Ranmaru
Sep 15, 2008, 04:54 PM
Yay! Haha, Random got owned. :wacko:

Randomness
Sep 15, 2008, 04:59 PM
Huh, and here almost all of my godmodding and near-godmodding was mostly just for the hell of it.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 15, 2008, 05:07 PM
How many pages does FKL have? :wacko:
Something around 815 I think.

Tact
Sep 15, 2008, 09:06 PM
Something around 815 I think.

Thanks, Nitro. That's how many floors this mansion has. :wacko:

Random, I had to come up with something funny. So, I revealed your true reason for godmoding. You just haven't had your waffles/pancakes for breakfast. :wacko:

Randomness
Sep 16, 2008, 09:37 PM
Lol. Funny thing is, I almost always just eat cereal.

Ranmaru
Sep 16, 2008, 09:40 PM
Now anymore you don't. :wacko:

You had a terrible Cereal accident. Which temporarily imbued you unable to godmod. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH.

Randomness
Sep 16, 2008, 09:47 PM
You realize that I could have godmodded pre-set godmoddings to go off whenever I want them to, thus making a loss of godmod ability....

Ranmaru
Sep 16, 2008, 09:50 PM
I am sure the cereal wouldn't be affected. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Sep 16, 2008, 09:50 PM
They're still godmodding, and you can't do it. So ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAR

Randomness
Sep 17, 2008, 11:06 PM
Moral of the story:Trying to stop godmodding is... stupid.

Speaking of which...

*godmods thread to the top of the heap*

TalHex
Sep 18, 2008, 07:01 AM
It shall be engraved upon your soul! *purify's thread to the top of the pile*

you are going to keep posting the story right tact?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 18, 2008, 07:23 AM
you are going to keep posting the story right tact?
Maybe if he gets a doctor...

I suggest this sequence:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire/films/topten/images/oceans_main.jpg
Somebody call a doctor?

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/08/24/bradpittoceans_wideweb__430x311.jpg

Its Doctor time.
[spoiler-box]
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo91/imagemn/People/Brad%20Pitt/Brad%20Pitt%202/039.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
Very hard to find any of the actual scene of Ocean's 11. Small scene, but still. Nobody remembered the doctor switcheroo part of the vault heist?

CrimsomWolf
Sep 18, 2008, 07:38 AM
I watched it last week. But I have hard time remebering it...

Not enough sleep + crazy math homework does that to memory.

Tact
Sep 18, 2008, 02:40 PM
I don't know, I guess I'll try to make a part today. You see, the reason I was bored enough to write this is that my YouTube didn't like me and refused to show me videos. Now that I can actually watch YouTube videos again, I have less incentive to write this. :wacko:

Ranmaru
Sep 18, 2008, 03:23 PM
I will pray for your youtube to fail. :wacko:

Kard
Sep 18, 2008, 03:29 PM
How about if you keep writing, Tact, I post wackos in all my posts for the entire day, for each post! (then sneakily delete them. you can't read this part.) :burger:

TalHex
Sep 18, 2008, 03:40 PM
I will pray for your youtube to fail. :wacko:

same, your writing style is pretty good tact

Tact
Oct 3, 2008, 07:12 PM
Yes, it's a bump. But, I have a new part to add, so it's okay. :wacko:

[spoiler-box]
When Cordelia woke up, she found herself in her room with Tact and a few of the other servants standing over her. “Oh, you’re awake! That’s a relief,” Tact said. Cordelia, still a little groggy, asked,
“Tact? Where am I?” The cat responded,
“You’re in your room. Where else would we have taken you?” Cordelia gasped in surprise and sat up.
“Wait, you took me back here!? Didn’t Isabelle see you do that? You’ll get in trouble!” She exclaimed. Tact coolly replied,
“Nobody’s getting in trouble except for that Random guy. She was too busy dragging him off that she probably didn’t notice us taking you away.” The head servant began to tear up.
“I won’t have to endure that suffering again? Oh, when I fainted before, people left me there because they didn’t want to be caught away from their jobs. When I woke up, she dragged me off for sleeping on the job and…Aaaahh! It was horrible!” Cordelia was obviously crying now, and she reached her arms out to Tact. Quickly reacting, he grabbed Cordelia by the wrists and prevented her from hugging him.
“I can’t let you do that. I still have these needles on, you know,” Tact continued, “I’m sure everyone here knows how bad Isabelle is. That first run-in I had with her wasn’t too pretty.”
“You don’t get it, Tact…I’m the head servant here. I have some authority, but I have more pressure on me to do my job and get it done correctly,” she sobbed, sniffling a little bit. “When I mess up or I can’t work efficiently, the Mansion can’t operate as well as it could, and Isabelle gets really mad at me. I’m part of the backbone of this place, so my punishments are much, much worse than anything you could think of.” Tact looked down at the floor. He really had no idea what to say to her. He finally spoke out,
“Well…you should probably stay here for a while. If you go back to the dining hall, it might make you feel even worse. I’ll go help clean it up.” Tact let go of Cordelia’s arms and started towards the door. He opened it, then turned around and asked,
“Are you going to be okay here?” Cordelia slowly nodded, keeping her eyes on Tact as he and the other servants left the room. Before closing the door, Tact looked in for a last time and saw that Cordelia was tightly hugging a plush wacko.

“Okay, folks, we have some work to do. We need to get this room cleaned up before Isabit-I mean, Isabelle gets back,” Tact stated. He pointed around at the other servants as he spoke. “You three can handle this half of the table, and you three take the other half. The other two are on floor duty with me. Let’s get going.” Everyone began to scurry around the dining hall, cleaning up as best as they could. Since they were all trained for this kind of thing, their best is pretty darn good. In about fifteen minutes, they were all done just in time for Isabelle’s arrival.
“Where’s Cordelia?” Demanded Isabelle. Tact gulped slightly and answered,
“She’s in the bathroom.” Isabelle stomped off, in quite a huff. Soon after, he heard a very loud pounding on a door. Isabelle was yelling for the occupant of the bathroom to get done and come out.
[/spoiler-box]

Tact
Oct 5, 2008, 08:28 PM
Now it's a multi-post and a bump. Oh, well. More content has arrived.

[spoiler-box]
As Isabelle banged on the bathroom door, Tact made a break for the servant’s quarters. Upon arrival, Cordelia seemed to be feeling a bit better.
“Cordelia, follow me!” Tact commanded. Cordelia gasped and began looking more scared than sad. She asked,
“What’s going on, Tact?” The cat replied,
“There’s no time to explain, we’re in a ton of trouble. Come on!” The two ran through the servant’s quarters until they came across an old-looking door.
“What’s this?” Questioned Tact.
“Oh, thank goodness we found this! It’s an elevator that can take us to whatever floor we want,” Cordelia answered. She stepped inside and hastily dragged Tact in with her. Tact queried,
“Well, where should we go?”
“Anywhere except here sounds good to me. Hit some buttons or something.”
“Fine, fine.” Tact pushed a random button on the elevator. The number 165 lit up and the elevator began its ascent.

*WHAM* *WHAM* *WHAM*
“Get out of there, already!” Yelled Isabelle. Fed up with waiting, she kicked the door and splintered it into hundreds of pieces. When the dust cleared, Sord was there washing his hands.
“Do you need something?” Sord asked nonchalantly. Isabelle might as well have had steam shooting out of her ears at this point. She walked to the other side of the bathroom, broke a hole in the wall, and stepped through without saying anything to Sord. He simply shrugged and continued rinsing the blood of his victims down the drain. Isabelle continued stomping through room after room, shouting about Cordelia. She grabbed Talon by the neck.
“Cordelia. Where is she?” Isabelle forcefully asked.
“I…ack…I don’t know…please let go of me,” Talon pleaded. Isabelle complied, but she didn’t do so with any form of politeness. She simply tossed Talon into a wall and left him there as she created another “doorway” to the next room of her search. As more and more questioning yielded no result, Isabelle gave up.
“I guess I’ll have to use the less fun way of getting to them,” she growled. The mistress of the mansion went through some winding passages until she reached her camera chamber. It was a humongous, cylindrical room, extending upwards as far as the eye could see. Isabelle clapped twice and a small platform hovered down, coming to rest in front of her. She stepped onto it and the platform rose up, allowing her to search through the countless monitors on the walls.

Tact and Cordelia had found a suitable room in which they could hide from Isabelle. It was a large stadium, with a fight happening in the center. However, everything was frozen and in a sepia tone.
“Okay,” Cordelia whispered. “When we go in there, don’t say anything. If you do, then the room will just move itself down to the first floor and nobody’s going to be happy about it. Besides, Isabelle will find us if we go back down there.” Tact stated,
“Fine. So we just find a hiding place and shut our mouths. That doesn’t seem too hard." They walked into the room, found a couple of seats, and sat down.
[/spoiler-box]

TalHex
Oct 5, 2008, 08:36 PM
scary...

Tact
Oct 5, 2008, 08:50 PM
scary...

Aww, come on...she's only destroying half of the mansion to find two people. :wacko:

Randomness
Oct 5, 2008, 09:05 PM
*struggles to resist urge to blow stuff up*

Why does she get to blow apart the fabric of FKL?

Nitro Vordex
Oct 5, 2008, 10:39 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1757/1213766583581xj3.jpg

SpikeOtacon
Oct 5, 2008, 10:47 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1757/1213766583581xj3.jpg

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq60/mcmanmeat/Kermitwhut.jpg

Nitro Vordex
Oct 5, 2008, 10:49 PM
I CAN'T TAKE IT.

SpikeOtacon
Oct 5, 2008, 10:52 PM
I CAN'T TAKE IT.

Sounds to me like you're having some trouble,

In dealing with these changes
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7849/daviddraiman001110607sa1.jpg

Living with these changes.
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/7365/daviddraiman06ct9.jpg

Tact
Oct 6, 2008, 05:14 AM
*struggles to resist urge to blow stuff up*

Why does she get to blow apart the fabric of FKL?

If she did that, the whole place would get sucked into a black hole or something.

Tact
Oct 6, 2008, 05:32 PM
Okay, another double-post. I'm starting to feel naughty now that I've been multi-posting and bumping this thread so much. Anyway, here's part 10.

[spoiler-box]
“Please don’t find us, please don’t find us, please don’t find us…” Thought Tact as he sat perfectly still in the stadium. He looked around for any sign of movement. If anyone else moved in the building, it would be Isabelle. All of a sudden, Isabelle appeared, standing in the row in front of them. “Damn, I jinxed it.” Isabelle’s fists were clenched. She turned around and looked at Tact with a piercing stare.
“You lied…you lied to me!” Isabelle yelled. The stadium returned to color and the people started moving again as Isabelle’s voice thundered through the place. All eyes turned towards her, even the ones belonging to the fighters. She continued,
“I wasn’t even going to punish you for this one. Cordelia was going to bear all of the blame for it. But no…you had to butt in.”
“She fainted. I took her back to the-“ Isabelle drew her hand horizontally across the air and Tact could not speak. “No excuses,” Isabelle stated. She held her hand up and Tact rose out of his chair. She turned around, threw her arm down, and watched as Tact was sent sailing into the battlefield. The cat bounced a few times before finally sliding to a stop.

Cordelia shouted,
“Tact! No…why do you have to pick on him like that? He was just trying to help.”
Isabelle asked, “So you’re acknowledging that it was all your fault?”
“I deserve punishment, not him. Stop hurting him…please…” Cordelia begged. Isabelle pointed at Tact, and then moved her hand to point at Cordelia. A blue line of light connected the two.
“Okay,” Isabelle yielded. “You’ll take the pain in his place.” She tossed Tact into a wall. The pain tore through Cordelia’s side, eliciting a cry from her and some laughter from Isabelle. The crazy lady continued to throw the limp cat about. She was thoroughly enjoying the screams she heard from the head servant. Eventually, the yells cut out. Isabelle looked back at Cordelia and saw that her victim was unconscious.

Isabelle continued to slam Tact into the various parts of the stadium until a flash of light forced her to cover her eyes. In the middle of the battleground stood a woman who looked to be a military officer. She had white hair down to her chin and she wore a matching black hat to go with the rest of her uniform. The woman calmly walked up to Isabelle.
“Isabelle, you’re harassing the members here. I’m going to have to ask you to stop,” she said in a surprisingly masculine voice. Isabelle protested,
“But, Ryna, they weren’t working!”
“I know what was going on. I am an administrator, after all. Your ‘friend’ right there really did faint and it was impossible for her to do her job. Tact tried to fill in for her as best as he could. He tried to give her more time to rest, but then you chased them down and…well, you did this. You also bumped the room back to the first floor,” Ryna said. Ryna then brought Tact back up to where they stood in the grandstands, healing his wounds in the process.
“I really should learn how to do that,” commented Tact. Ryna explained,
“Well, I can’t just let this go, Isabelle. I’ll have to make it a warning. Kiss and make up, and then don’t do it again.” Isabelle responded,
“Fine.” She walked up to Tact and hastily grabbed his right hand. Before Tact could get her to let go of him, Isabelle planted a long kiss on the back of Tact’s hand and left an obvious black lipstick mark. When this was done, Ryna vanished. Her job was done here.

Isabelle laughed again, and Tact wondered what was going on. He felt something strange going on with his hand. Upon further inspection, the lipstick mark had turned the back of his hand into the home for a third eyeball. “Normally I would say ‘I’ll be watching you,’ but now I have that to do it for me. Oh, and don’t wear any gloves you care about. The eye will just burn through those.” Isabelle disappeared as well, leaving Tact to care for Cordelia a second time.
[/spoiler-box]

TalHex
Oct 6, 2008, 05:39 PM
creepy

Tact
Oct 6, 2008, 05:55 PM
Is that all you have to say to my stories, Talon? It seems like you have a list of one-word synonyms for "scary" and you just use the next one down whenever I post a part. :wacko:

Kard
Oct 6, 2008, 06:30 PM
Unsettling~

Tact
Oct 6, 2008, 06:34 PM
Yep, I knew it. I wonder what the next synonym is going to be. :disapprove:

Kard
Oct 6, 2008, 07:33 PM
Burger :wacko:

Ranmaru
Oct 6, 2008, 07:34 PM
I liked that movie, Guide of the Galaxy or whatever that was.

Tact
Oct 6, 2008, 07:41 PM
I liked that movie, Guide of the Galaxy or whatever that was.

Well, that certainly came out of nowhere. :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Oct 6, 2008, 07:45 PM
creepy

Tact
Oct 7, 2008, 05:05 AM
creepy

Talon already used that one. You'll have to find something else. :wacko:

TalHex
Oct 7, 2008, 02:32 PM
[!]

FOCL.

Tact
Nov 20, 2008, 09:22 PM
Whee, it's part 11 after a long hiatus. I was exceptionally bored, so I wrote some more. I also found the magic of the "Remove Text Formatting" button. :wacko:

[spoiler-box]
“…so Ryna told us to kiss and make up, and she did!” Tact exclaimed as he and Cordelia walked down a first-floor hallway. Cordelia asked,
“What, she kissed you? Where?” Tact showed the head servant the eye on his right hand.
“On my hand, of course,” Tact responded. “Where else would she have kissed me?” Cordelia looked at the floor and didn’t say anything. Sensing the clearly awkward silence, the cat spoke up. “Well, um…what are we being called for tonight?” Cordelia quickly cheered up at the mention of a subject to which she could relate.
“Tonight?” She put a pointer finger on her chin and tilted her head to one side. “Tonight’s free.” Tact was taken aback, so much so that his female voice slipped out.
“Wait, you’re saying we have nothing to do tonight? That can’t be right. I haven’t had a night without work since I was dragged in here!”
“It’s right, alright. Every other Saturday night, nobody has to do anything past dinnertime,” replied Cordelia, smiling. Tact inquired, “What are we going to do, then? I’ve been working so much each night that I never really noticed anything fun.” Cordelia put a mock pout on her face and spoke as if she were talking to a sick child.
“Ohh, you poor kitty,” cooed Cordelia, patting Tact on the head. “Let Miss Corrie find something for us to do.” Tact just stood there, rolling his eyes. He said,
“Fine, lead the way.” Cordelia obliged and began to walk in the opposite direction. Tact shrugged and followed her.

The two arrived at a door that was obviously shaking, with multicolored lights ebbing out of the small crack between the door’s bottom and the floor. Tact was somewhat hesitant to reach for the doorknob. “Are you sure this door is safe? There isn’t, say, a world-destroying Dragonball Z battle behind it, is there?” Asked Tact. Cordelia giggled,
“Haha, no, you silly. Come on!” She opened the door wide open before grabbing Tact by the hand and dragging him in. Tact was immediately assaulted by loud electronic music. He covered his ears and yelled, “Cordelia! What is this place!?”
“You need a neck brace!?”
“I don’t need a new face!”
“You want me to get you some mace!?”
“This dress is made of lace!?” Tact sighed. He wasn’t getting anywhere. He put a hand on Cordelia’s shoulder and pulled her back outside. “Okay, now that we can actually hear each other…what was that?” Cordelia pointed to the plaque on the door reading “DJ 4iRW4V35.”
“Someone who lives in the Mansion sets this place up every off night. He takes techno-ish music from all over the world and plays it in that room. It’s usually not that loud, though,” explained Cordelia. “Maybe we should find somewhere else to hang around.”
Tact agreed, “I second that motion.” They walked about until they saw a few young women who apparently were acquaintances of Cordelia’s.
“My friends from outside! I’ve told them all about you. I’m sure they’re just dying to say hello.”
[/spoiler-box]

TalHex
Nov 20, 2008, 09:55 PM
its a specialty called 'peel your face out from the back of your head loud techno music' :wacko:

Ranmaru
Nov 21, 2008, 04:35 PM
Want me to get you some mace?