PDA

View Full Version : PSP File name?

Chuck_Norris
Sep 11, 2008, 03:33 PM
Well, I'm tying to get PSP to work, but I think the file is named wrong (Or I may of just downloaded a bad/fake one <<) So, what does the file say for you guys when you look at it on your PC? (I'm pretty sure this is within the rules. o.o; )

beatrixkiddo
Sep 11, 2008, 03:49 PM
The name doesn't matter at all, unless you're talking about the Demo.

Chuck_Norris
Sep 11, 2008, 07:40 PM
Hmmm...alright, guess I am just geting bad downloads. :/

beatrixkiddo
Sep 11, 2008, 08:57 PM
Are you putting it in ms0:/ISO?

Coz that's where uh... files of that type need to go.

You also need some special software but I can't say any more!

Chuck_Norris
Sep 11, 2008, 09:07 PM
I have the "Special Software" I'm putting it in the Games folder if that's what you mean.

beatrixkiddo
Sep 11, 2008, 09:21 PM
No, you need to put it exactly where I said. ms0:/ is the root of your memory stick. If that folder doesn't exist, you need to make it.

D14BL0
Sep 12, 2008, 12:28 PM
To be fair, when you connect the PSP to your computer, it's not going to show up as ms0:/. It'll show up as something like E:/ or F:/.

ChaosAngelic
Sep 12, 2008, 09:35 PM
ms0:/... is that what you would see on Linux then? On Windows it would simply show up as another drive letter, as D14BL0 said.

But yeah, I'm assuming you've done this before, right? It works for other games, but not PSP?

Chuck_Norris
Sep 12, 2008, 09:43 PM
But yeah, I'm assuming you've done this before, right? It works for other games, but not PSP?

Talking to me? Well, I've done it with the PSP Demo, but not a real game.

To be fair, when you connect the PSP to your computer, it's not going to show up as ms0:/. It'll show up as something like E:/ or F:/.

Well...I don't seem to have that either. :disapprove: