PDA

View Full Version : sigh*.... i hate 911... so freakin badly...

seph_monkey
Sep 11, 2008, 06:32 PM
ok i dont really post stuff so often but its just uh i cant stand it and my brother told me i should just post it here to vent and it sounds like a gewd idea so here goes, this is my first rant to hahaha

i fucking hate 911 so---- badly, i mean back when i lived in California i would just preach and protest to people about how 911 was a fucking lie, but i mean i was a hardcore crusty back then.
i would do this with you know teachers and people i knew who knew these things that i rather not get into detail.

well i now live in farmington newmexico and it is pretty narrow minded out here in comparison to CA and well i learn to live with it somewat hahaha.

i didnt want to do anything cause i mean now i simmerd down a bit about things, especially 911 and i know no one wants to hear the shit i have to say and i can respect that. so i just stayed quiet, which was horrible cause i stand out here so freakin badly that today i got so many stares cause they expect me to you know be a punk about 911 and i just didnt talk all day.

the thing that really bothers me and cause i have no other way to vent about it is. how is it that no one knows about the "conspiracy" of 911. i mean i researched alot about 911 and the event that happen because, you know it was a kinda out there you know.

and to this day hardly any one knows about this conspiracy and the very few that actually know are just told to shut the fuck up, yeah i have respect for the dead but atleast listen man.

Summary:

911 pisses me off because i am outraged that no one still knows wat happen in 911, and why hasnt anyone done anything real about this

Other:
if i offended you in some way sorry
if you want to bitch me out, sure go for it ive been threw more then just words
id like to hear your opinions about 911

If you are interested in a well put together film about 911 try looking up "loose change 2nd edition" i cant remember if that is the films exact name but yeah its something like that

remember this is my opinion if you dont like it then ok
if i forgot anything then oh, kinda wrote this in a blind hurry

ima go for a walk

oh yeah "!"

kromazome
Sep 11, 2008, 06:35 PM
great, another conspiracy buff... jeez u guys need to stop beleivin everything u read

Nitro Vordex
Sep 11, 2008, 06:40 PM
Excuse me while I laugh in your face.

Seriously, there is no "truth". The government did not kill thousands of men and women for publicity, money, polotics, or anything. If you think that, then you need to wake up. Stop thinking that the government is out to get us. IF they were, they could have done away with us already.

Damn.

Also, I agree with the guy above me. Stop believing everything you read.

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 06:41 PM
You see there were some guys and they don't like us, so they rammed planes into our biggest shiniest buildings.

CelestialBlade
Sep 11, 2008, 06:42 PM
Where's your proof?

That's what I thought.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 11, 2008, 06:44 PM
9/11 was a horrible atrocity. I refuse to believe there was any conspiracy by anyone other than a group of out-of-their-fucking-mind extremists.

I still remember being out in the hallway of my middle/highschool when everything stopped, T.V.s were turned on, and I walked into the closest classroom to see the second plane hit the towers.

Oh, I know what happened today, 7 years ago. Conspiracy my ass.

/end rant

Kylie
Sep 11, 2008, 06:48 PM
:nono: Every time anything bad happens you have people making up conspiracy theories, but they're all just theories. I don't care what you think as long as you don't act like you know exactly what happened. There's no evidence.

TheOneHero
Sep 11, 2008, 06:54 PM
Some people refuse to believe that there are people in this world who hate America and want to destroy it, what it stands for, and its' inhabitants.

So what do these people do? They make up stories how it's their own government out to get them to feel just a little safer, because they can't accept the fact America has enemies.

Sayara
Sep 11, 2008, 06:56 PM
Why wouldn't we have enemies? Its not like we prod our nose into everyones aff- oh wait.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 11, 2008, 06:57 PM
LOL NO ENEMIES

fucking funny as hell

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 06:58 PM
Why wouldn't we have enemies? Its not like we prod our nose into everyones aff- oh wait.You don't even need to do that, you just need to get big enough that people will notice you for them to starting getting pissed off.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 11, 2008, 06:59 PM
Why wouldn't we have enemies? Its not like we prod our nose into everyones aff- oh wait.
Yeah, everybody outside of America LOVES America.

Oh wait.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 11, 2008, 07:03 PM
We are everyone's favorite country

EphekZ
Sep 11, 2008, 07:06 PM
You know you're wrong if the "narrow-minded people" of New Mexico even tell you to shut the fuck up.

Powder Keg
Sep 11, 2008, 07:15 PM
http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/obi-wan_kenobi.jpg

The force internet can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

seph_monkey
Sep 11, 2008, 07:28 PM
geez that was fast hahaha i went for a walk not so long ago, didnt think anyone would respond.

well its nice to see all your opinions about this,
ok first of all i ronically i dont believe everything i read this isnt exactly a thing i read like " read about conspiracy here" i read facts about the WTC and what it would take to bring it down, what kind of metal it is made off and how hot jet fuel can burn.

eh ive been beaten for saying my opinion so laughing at my face is more a relief then the usual. There is footage of the people and fire fighters that were in the building who said that the months before had the military on the lower floors and these people were threaten to be shot at sight if they went past the militaries guide lines. also the firefighters have recordings that right before the plane hit there were sounds of explosions thru out the building. but i cant say cause i wasnt there. also the man who owned the buildings got insurance on both buildings before 911, i mean that one was on the news so i remember seeing that. i mean theres even articles about the people that were there.

i am well aware that there are people out there that hate the U.S i mean im not entirely sure but ehhh yeah im pretty dam sure

everytime there is something wrong doesnt necessarily mean there is a conspiracy. not that i know of many any how this is the only i know that many (not really that many) people actually know about.

another big thing is that the "highjackers" were found still alive

no i am not an anarchyst, i care about our government and its something that interest me. yeah im not all about the government but i think it something that todays people should keep in touch with, if they dont want to then ok

again enemies oh we have them, i mean even the country itself is enemy within it self which you can witness in the streets itself

yeah the people of newmexico tell me to shut up, they also remind me everyday that im a beaner, they tell me to go clean there house and mow there lawn, they trash my house for no real reason, they tell me to go back to CA and call everyone from there hippies, everyone joins the army, there was a school riot because a gay couple decided to open a gay-straight alliance club.

also if you read i didnt say anything today about 911, cept for one thing when some white guy said that "the fucking islams were the ones to blame" i just told him to shut up.

im not really trying to influence anyone here, im already well aware that pso-w is basically a place to go to when you wanna complain. i just wanted to vent and i guess it worked, i mean its a little more trouble then its worth but you know i guess it worked.

also im usually a happy person dispite my past. this is just something that outrages me.

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 07:48 PM
I'm sorry but I tried to read that twice and my eyes just kinda glazed over. :(

I did catch this bit though:

another big thing is that the "highjackers" were found still aliveNo they weren't, I assure you, they were very dead.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 11, 2008, 07:57 PM
You have provided no proof for any of your points. When you go and shove a conspiracy theory at people, not providing any proof at all simply takes your credibility into the negatives, on top of the "oh, another conspiracy theory" response you normally get.

Broodstar1337
Sep 11, 2008, 07:58 PM
http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_was-911-inside-job.html

TheOneHero
Sep 11, 2008, 08:25 PM
This (http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html) was posted in the remembrance thread.

It debunks everything. Also, everyone knows the fire from the jet fuel was not enough to melt the steel. Clearly this means something else made the towers collapse?

Guess what? Not true.

Steel doesn't need to melt to become structurally unsound, any idiot knows that.

Aisha379
Sep 11, 2008, 08:54 PM
Science aside, it doesn't make sense at all from the sole purpose of Al Qaeda.

The government did this, and Osama is being used as a scape goat?

I dunno about you, but even if I was a huge criminal who hated country X, if country X decided to blow up part of their population and blame it on me, I certainly wouldn't admit to it. If anything, I'd deny it, making the people mistrust their government even more (like that OBVIOUSLY doesn't happen enough ANYWAY...)

America could not have paid Osama to admit to this, I believe, and then turn around and put a price on his head and kill his men without him blowing the whistle.

And so what if the first video of Osama didn't look quite like him? I still find it hard to believe Osama would play along for shits and giggles, knowing full well the most powerful country in the world (in terms of military might and intelligence, if nothing else) would be outraged and demand war.

There, conspiracy debunked. They did it, they took the credit for it, and they are still hiding and potentially planning more attacks. If any conspiracy theorists have an opinion on how the things I mentioned can be debunked, to the side of a conspiracy, within the realm of actual logic, I would most enjoy hearing it.

(And this is other links and scientific evidence aside, mind you.)

Also:

another big thing is that the "highjackers" were found still alive

Two things:

1. Where on earth did you hear that?

2. lawl

TheOneHero
Sep 11, 2008, 08:57 PM
Obviously the hijackers are superhumans. Or aliens.

Oh man, ALIENS!

Weeaboolits
Sep 11, 2008, 08:58 PM
I was gonna watch that video so I could try pickign it apart, but then I saw that it's an hour and a half. fuck that.

Sord
Sep 11, 2008, 09:21 PM
911 pisses me off because i am outraged that no one still knows what happen in 911, and why hasn't anyone done anything real about this

All conspiracy vs. non-conspiracy aside, you kind of need to have an idea about the former to reach the latter. And there's to many opinions and mixed "facts" out there to come to any definite conclusion. You either believe it's a conspiracy theory or you don't. Either side can argue, but each side being regular civilians neither one is really more valid than the other since no one really knows for sure much more. It is technically possible it could be a conspiracy, it's also just as possible some religious dicks just went HEY LETS HIT THAT.

The way I look at it: it happened, there's not much we can do about it anymore. Anything we haven't figured out now we probably won't figure out for the next 50 years or however long it takes for classified files to be released. Assuming that even happens.

seph_monkey
Sep 11, 2008, 10:28 PM
hey hows everyone doing, im back one more time to view this post

yeah honestly i cant find much of wat i had viewd a long time ago. but i did google the high jackers that were found alive and that is still there so i dunno if anyone wants to check that out, i would presume not seeing most peoples response.

plus wat i am saying is my opinion, i know you cant believe everything you read. but you cant always believe wat the news says, that shit will get you paranoid.

yeah that film loose change is pretty long and boring if your not interested, i know i sure as hell wasnt but it does make gewd points.

yeah im pretty sure that not everything needs to melted to fall, but if that building just fell because it was unsturdy im pretty sure it would have fallen without the need to the planes.

well i have things to do so theres that, if you have an opinion to ask about this topic again you can mail me if you want. for some reason i feel like i wasnt the one to vent thru this rant.

* also to any mods out there can you close this post thing when the date is 9/12/08 * or now is fine too i guess, im pretty sure it will make some people over whelmed with joy