PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 How high are S+10s going to get in the bonus?

Turb0
Sep 11, 2008, 11:01 PM
I have about 30 S+10s right now and I'm considering selling one of my techer's PWs to invest in some more. Should I? They're around 700k now, will they continue to rise like they have been? I think they would but in the past my market predictions have been pretty fail so some insight would be awesome.:p

WildArms2
Sep 12, 2008, 01:55 AM
probably get to 1 mil soon maybe during grind bonus if not then a month or soo after inbesting s+10 is always a smart move

Syl
Sep 12, 2008, 02:09 AM
Who knows, if a lot of people are waiting to sell them, it might not fluctuate or inflate as most people think. 1 mil seems like a good estimate though.

Freshellent
Sep 12, 2008, 02:27 AM
Can't wait to pay a mil for a grinder on a weapon that will prolly break anyway.

S4CT4L1TY
Sep 12, 2008, 08:31 AM
Yea i agree on the 1 mill mark but its gonna be sad to see the graveyard :dead: of broken weapons that will arise from this :(

Chris28
Sep 12, 2008, 12:10 PM
sadly, an S+10 on ps2/pc is over 2 mil. S+9 are around 600-700k.

Green_Bandit
Sep 12, 2008, 12:24 PM
I can't imagine who has the meseta to pay 1 mill per grinder...

Csero
Sep 12, 2008, 01:04 PM
I think they will go past 2 Mil. The greed I see in this game sometimes saddens me deeply.

RufuSwho
Sep 12, 2008, 01:11 PM
sadly, an S+10 on ps2/pc is over 2 mil. S+9 are around 600-700k.

O.O

this does not bode well for XBOX servers

fay
Sep 12, 2008, 01:17 PM
i used to always sell my grinder base s's for about 80 k each but im gonna start using them in hope of getting s+10.

iv made hundereds of grinders before and never once did i get +10 so hopefully i will now.
i have about 30k in total money so i could use it bad lol

there is gonna be people on this game with so much money after this.
i mean who the hell would pay a mil for a grinder. you could buy say 30 of them. thats 30 mil. you start grinding. get to 9. ..snap. it breaks. you lost 9 mil + damage cost of the weapon. this could happen several times. these are peopel with more money than sense

ps. why are muktengek boards selling at about 15 mil just now???
anyone wanna do de rol le runs with me (360)

Green_Bandit
Sep 12, 2008, 02:57 PM
Thats what I'm saying! Who has the money to buy multiple S+10 grinders? If you go to get 5, do the math...thats 5 mill! That's only half way on 1 weapon! Yeah, I can see how anyone can get rich with maybe 10 people buying 1 a day but really? I would never pay 1 mill for a stupid S+10. I'll keep playing, finding stuff and by the next event I'll be ready to play. So what if 1-3 of the 7-8 weapons on my 1 character do 100-150 at MOST more damage?! When the main wave of enemies comes somebody is going to use Paradi Cataract and get all the exp./last hits anyway.

If anyone has the need to buy grinders go ahead and make their day but it won't be be. People are going to get sooo mad when they get that weapon to +9 then on the last grind...Poof! 10 mill lost! I can't see than happening to me. I'm not a money fanatic, I play pretty much everyday so I'm not "broke" i can liquidate my stock of weaps/armor and have quite a bit of money but I had to go through paying crazy prices for materials once (Goldania) and I'm not going through that again with grinders.

Have you guys seen Olpads? 20K minimum! But people bitch about picking them up! Same with Omega Acids! Lump them together and sell for cheaper.

Ryno
Sep 12, 2008, 09:22 PM
1 mil for a S+10 Grinder but when it breaks and goes to a 9/9.
I still don't feel the love for a 9/9 because it broke. if ti was 10/10 i'll keep it. and not sell it because I did it myself.

R2D6battlebot
Sep 13, 2008, 03:13 AM
There are lots of people on this game with MORE than plenty of money, and just because you don't want to spend money to grind your 26% 10* weapons doesn't mean people don't want to spend money to have the best possible chance to get GOOD weapons to 10/10. It's not, nor has it ever been, purely about damage; 10/10 weapons have always been worth so much more because of the looks, frankly it's a status symbol to have a palette full of 10/10 weapons, and people who aren't struggling to buy Trimates after each mission are more than willing to spend money to get them.

S+10s are hard to get and are VERY in demand. It's only common sense to think that as people buy them, the supply will dwindle and demand will go up, hence prices go up. All the people with no money to spend on them, there's no use in complaining about it, it's not going to change the prices at all. Don't spend money on them, don't grind your weapons, don't stand out in a crowd, nobody cares.

fay
Sep 13, 2008, 06:26 AM
no offence to the people here if you buy the S+10's but your all stupid.
nothing to do with having money etc.

why do people grind weapons. to get them stronger and thus increasing the price on the weapon.
if your paying millions for just the grinders. by the time you get it maxed out when you try to sell it, i can almost guarente you will loose money on it due to you paying so much for the grinders.

you would make money if you get them 10/10...maby. depends on the item. end of the day though. even with the grinding bonus. chances are your still gonna break once before you get to 10/10.

we should have a thread based on the complaints comming in at the time. so many peopel believe there weapons will get 10/10 because of this.
the grind bonus doesnt guarente you getting it. just better chance and only just.

i think the 9>10 is about 60% 65% maby.
syncing you get 99% and still fail on a regular basis.

i believe grinding also comes down to a flip of the coin. there has been so much times i broke on very high. once actually on guarenteed. guarenteed is only 99% though ...

Alastor_Haven
Sep 13, 2008, 06:28 AM
Guaranteed is about 95% to 100%

And there really not stupid, It's a gamble

They could Resell any weapon of X/X unless it's grinded terribly
Such as the spread needle or Agito Repca

by a decent amount

So that amount they just spent

They could of got it back if they were not satisfied

Simple as that

For instance

If the person bought 20 S+10s for 1 Mill each

If a person grinded a Spread needle to like lets say Five?
Already it's the strongest shotgun even if the variance shot of that weapon is fucking high as hell

He can simply resell it for a large amount

Hari Seldon
Sep 13, 2008, 08:02 AM
Staying on topic, if enough people are hoarding S+10 grinders to try and profit during the bonus the price could go down. That many grinders flooding the market plus maybe no market for them that expensive plus people having to sell because they invested so much money in them could equal cheaper prices. Probably not because as enough said in this thread they are willing to spend 1 mil per (insane).

At 1 million a grinder many S weapon holders will be thinking it's not worth it to grind my Desta, Blackbull, 30% striking weapon, etc. There may only be a few weapons that will be worth the investment plus high % striking weapons, many of which are owned by those holding many stacks of glitched grinders anyway (and thus why they can afford them).

MeK GuNNeR
Sep 13, 2008, 04:24 PM
well from now on,just go out pick up all the olpad you can get ... n give it to the trading lady down in parum ... and for the s+10's been so high you can thank PSU and all the people that glitched em back in the day ... go into some peoples rooms and they have 20-30 stacks of S+10's but o well, i got a few for my spread needle and then im done n happy ... 1/1 (i hate grinding)

gameday
Sep 13, 2008, 09:31 PM
chances are your still gonna break once before you get to 10/10.

Huhh!??

Poncho_Jr
Sep 13, 2008, 11:34 PM
Well isn't this just lovely?
I'm hoping the prices stay as is because I only purchase S+10 for S Ranks on the 4th grind, or so they say.