PDA

View Full Version : I hate "condensed" commercials!

2Xtreme
Jan 31, 2003, 07:14 PM
Have you ever been watchin TV, and some 30 second commercial comes on? You watch the commercial and you think "Hey, that one is kinda catchy!" or "Man, that one is kinda funny!". You know what I'm talkin about; the cool commercials.

Now what I hate is when they take these commercials and boil them down into a super-condensed, 15-second version; incidentally stripping them of anything that ever made them cool at the same time. Suddenly the cool commercial has become 15 seconds of lame crap; just a shorter version of most commercials. GRRRRRRRRR!

...Yeah I'm weird.

Deathscythealpha
Feb 1, 2003, 12:42 PM
I hate it when they commence the commercials too. Normally if its got something funny in it they mangae to cut out the funny part.

Elixer
Feb 1, 2003, 04:58 PM
yea i notice they do that to makes the commercial less interesting to watch and not as funny

Ian D
Feb 1, 2003, 11:59 PM
Or they just do it to save money...

Guile
Feb 2, 2003, 12:21 AM
Commercials suck now! They never make any sense..like when Rick Fox goes to the zoo and then ends up trying to sell you a Ford, or a bunch of Buffalo run over 2 people and its about jeans!?

the hell is the world coming too!?

AdamW
Feb 6, 2003, 02:40 AM
Agh. I hate that too. Well, I LOVE how that other guy said, "commenced."

Nidarrock
Feb 6, 2003, 12:28 PM
Yeah I hate it too. Escpecially for movies. 30 seconds are not enough time to give anything out about a movie other a few explosions,and special effects.

BlackRose
Feb 6, 2003, 01:08 PM
It bugs me while watching VHS recordings of telivision, and it goes into a commercial, but then whoever was recording it stopped the tape 5 seconds into the commercial. Worst cliffhangers ever!

DuneMessiah
Feb 18, 2003, 12:16 AM
I'm still pissed off they started showing commercials at movie theaters. The first time I saw some retarded SUV commercial there I almost put a bullet in my head.

No, really...

Deathscythealpha
Feb 18, 2003, 05:36 PM
On 2003-02-05 23:40, AdamW wrote:
Agh. I hate that too. Well, I LOVE how that other guy said, "commenced."

Gah, i keep doing that, i see one word, my mind starts wondering and then i type in a similar but tottally wrong word. I really should cheack my replys better.

But Condensed commercials suck too!