PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 - Looking for party mission players

Hari Seldon
Sep 12, 2008, 07:08 AM
I mean the three party missions available from the guardians branch on each planet. Mostly Her Secret Mission S and Bruce's Dungeon S. Me and another player want to play these missions but have a hard time with just the two of us. We can beat The Egg Thieves on S easily but we will play that too. If you are interested in running these please let me know!

My gamertag is xESx Bucknutz and I play as character Hari Seldon.

funnymatt
Sep 12, 2008, 12:36 PM
I'd like to run Bruce's Dungeon S. I haven't played through Bruce in about a year and a half (back when it was the hot spot).

Hari Seldon
Sep 12, 2008, 07:43 PM
Cool, what's your gamertag? I will add you as a friend and we can check it out when we are online. One of my friends I play with had to leave his place for a while due to the hurricane (Texas) so he won't be online for a couple days but we should be playing it soon. I can play anytime as well.

HiroChicken
Sep 12, 2008, 11:06 PM
Hi there! I would like to get in on this, if I may. I have only run some low level Bruce's Dungeon a couple times when it was the Mission Spotlight the other month, but I would like to run it (and get Bruce's card) as well as the other party missions.

My gamertag is Hiro Chicken and I can play most anytime Mon-Wed and Friday, though daytime hours are best for me. My character for high level play is only level 88 and is a Newman Techer.

DarkEliteRico
Sep 13, 2008, 07:57 PM
I'm down for them, semi easy drops for things i'm sure we all need. Right now my work schedule is unfriendly to most gamers, but that's changing next week.

Dark Sorceress
Sep 14, 2008, 11:56 PM
I wouldn't mind joining Lvl 95 fighgunner. I haven't played Bruce's Dungeon since it was a good mission. GT: Quick Panzer.