PDA

View Full Version : Can you still find Forest,Phantom etc if

Meta77
Sep 12, 2008, 09:30 AM
your bots in your party. Like if your running by yourself and have bruce and my bot in the party could i still find them. someone said you couldnt.

Shadwitz
Sep 12, 2008, 09:32 AM
Far as I know, yes you can. You can find the forest and caves soloing, so I don't think bots should matter.

Golto
Sep 12, 2008, 09:48 AM
You can but since its only 1 player character the chances are very slim that you will get a rare mission.

Meta77
Sep 12, 2008, 09:50 AM
true yet ive got forest by myself many times by myself. just not with my bot.

DarkEliteRico
Sep 12, 2008, 10:09 AM
Yes you can, doesn't much do you much minus the exp boost. some of the better drops in forest need 4 people

Gen2000
Sep 12, 2008, 11:16 AM
If you already got Cati Skill, there really isn't anything worth it in Forest's 4 button doors. Shatos are pretty cheap in shops since other FoI people got 568345943 Shatos from that 4 button Jiggo door. Everything else is just crappy pre-made melee weapons.

Same can kinda be said about Phantom Fissure (replace Skill with Bullet) except it's a better place to get Gudda Hons from which is a chance to make a high % version, for those who care about fist anyways.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 12, 2008, 11:33 AM
A very small chance of getting it

Yes you still can get it

As long as you run that planet of whatever rare mission you like

JAFO22000
Sep 12, 2008, 11:36 AM
To say it in a different way, having "bots" in your party will neither help nor hurt your chances of finding the mission; they do not detract from your chances but do not add to them either; you will have the same chance of finding a mission with no party as you would with yourself and two NPCs.

Meta77
Sep 12, 2008, 03:17 PM
yea i just bring my bot to keep me company sometimes on the weekday when i want some company even though she doesnt talk much.

Dragwind
Sep 12, 2008, 08:41 PM
To say it in a different way, having "bots" in your party will neither help nor hurt your chances of finding the mission; they do not detract from your chances but do not add to them either; you will have the same chance of finding a mission with no party as you would with yourself and two NPCs.

This. Without 5 other players, your chances are going to be slimmer though unfortunately.

Svaltus
Sep 12, 2008, 11:01 PM
I got solo Phanton Fissure but dont find my Red Knight! :(

In Forest of Ilusion i call friends because good drops need 4 players!

Sylsha
Sep 13, 2008, 06:27 AM
Yes you can. I found Phantom Fissure 2-3 times when I was soloing with my PM and one NPC