PDA

View Full Version : Nanoblasting moves

kyanrato
Sep 13, 2008, 10:38 PM
I apologize if this topic shouldn't be located here.

But um, I was just thinking....

Besides the inner abilities for each Beast form, shouldn't they each have their own triangle move? The only move I've seen so far was the one where they stomp the ground and punch forward....

Anyone thinking that they should have different attacks for each form?

Xefi
Sep 13, 2008, 10:48 PM
different attacks would have been nice.

Also, the male and female have different
variations in their attacks. Other than that,
they'll just repeat the same thing over and
over.

Maybe Sega Team will try to implement new
moves for new nanoblast forms later on. I would love
to be able to nanoblast into a kakwane or a giant polty...lol. > : )

kyanrato
Sep 13, 2008, 10:53 PM
Ah yeah, I should have thought of that too! Males and Females having different variants of attacks.

I can already think up one form throwing a huge boulder and another one roaring in a huge radius. Wish they could implement it for PSU Ambition, hehe.

Chuck_Norris
Sep 13, 2008, 11:02 PM
Maybe Sega Team will try to implement new
moves for new nanoblast forms later on. I would love
to be able to nanoblast into a kakwane or a giant polty...lol. > : )

Or at least a female one that doesn't fight like a drunk monkey. :disapprove:

kyanrato
Sep 13, 2008, 11:05 PM
Well....maybe the male forms can attack brutally, while the female forms can attack more.....stealthily?

Just some ideas, hehe. :)

Tetsaru
Sep 14, 2008, 12:54 AM
I agree that the Nanoblasts need to be improved upon as a whole. Most people don't even use the yellow (evasion) or purple (defense) ones anymore, simply because they don't do anything helpful. All the yellow one'll do is interrupt your attacks, while the blue (invulnerability) one just simply trumps the purple one altogether, save for its shorter duration and inability to receive buffs.

Imo, the Just Attack timing is also difficult to pull off (small window of attack frames to do it), and is also too slow to be of any use. Usually I'll just use the first two moves of the normal attack combo in rapid succession (for the male Nanoblast, haven't used the female one much), simply because the last hit is just retardedly slow and doesn't provide any extra damage or properties for its delay. Sometimes, I'll add the stomp attack right after those two moves if I need to knock enemies back, just because it tends to flow better that way.

I feel that each Nanoblast form needs its own forms of attacks, and there simply needs to be more forms period. I know that I play as a CAST most of the time, but I still think that Nanoblasts need as much diversion as SUV's do... and balanced, at that, so that you don't see everyone always using the same one all the time.

Of course, I could say the same thing as far as Humans and Newmans having a racial ability as well, but God knows how many times THAT'S been discussed here...

Poncho_Jr
Sep 14, 2008, 01:24 AM
I wanna see them do a Drop Kick, or a Breakdance Kick. Or a Koopa Spin or SOMETHING!

Alastor_Haven
Sep 14, 2008, 01:55 AM
Fucking

Male nano> Female nano by far

Males: RAWWWR ME ANGRY SMASH EVERYTHING

Female: lalalal FLIPS FLIPS FLIPS

xD

Arika
Sep 14, 2008, 02:35 AM
Male : RawwwwrrrR!!
Female : meow ?

KunoTatewaki
Sep 14, 2008, 02:39 AM
LOL funny stuff yet its true ^_^

Hrith
Sep 14, 2008, 05:12 AM
New attack animations would be really great, nanoblast is so boring; all four badges do the same thing.

And yeah, different attack animations could mean better female nanoblast, hopefully.

Also, green nanoblast plzkthx. IMA HULK.

Dragwind
Sep 14, 2008, 09:44 AM
A green nanoblast would be hilarious. I bet it would start up a whole new batch of smelly beast jokes.

kyanrato
Sep 14, 2008, 10:10 AM
Lol, I was laughing like crazy from the green beast idea. XD

The moves for each form could be like...

Adaka Val: The physical oriented form
Well, the moves for this form is good enough. I mean, its already crazy, lol.

Boggo Val: The defense oriented form
The attacks I can think of for this form, is that the first attack has the Boggo Val clasping its hands together and slamming it into the enemy twice, the 2nd attack then would slam both elbows into the enemy, and the 3rd attack can have it doing a rushing tackle?

The triangle move would have the Boggo Val roaring in a wide radius.

Zeed Val: The evasive/accurate oriented form.
This form can use moves from martial arts? Hehe....

The first attack could be 2 quick roundhouse kicks, then 2 swift jabs, and then finally a heel stomp.

The triangle move can be like those windmill moves that breakdancers use?

Vande Val: The invincible form
The only thing I can think of was the triangle move, where this form can stomp the ground raising up a huge boulder and the throwing it at the enemy.

Well, these are 'hopeful' ideas that Sega can implement, hehe. :)

ForteGunnerW
Sep 14, 2008, 01:36 PM
they should make new beasts to look different

STRANG
Sep 14, 2008, 06:01 PM
There used to be a glitch in the game that some veterans might remember that was pretty cool. It enabled you to stay in beast form and still use all of your weapons and PA's. It was fucking awsome actually. But as far as i can tell sega took it out because they fun killing demons. It didn't give you beast strength, it just looked cool(tornado dance). But who knows, if the code is in the game to allow your beast to hold weapons and use PA's, we just might see it again in the future.

pikachief
Sep 14, 2008, 06:06 PM
i love female beast mode WAY more than males, by far :)

being able to attack faster and dodge while attacking>>> just standing there very slowly attacking and getting a ton of hits done to yourself >.>

i never have trouble attacking in female beast mode and i can dodge attacks pretty often if i tried.

Broodstar1337
Sep 14, 2008, 06:13 PM
i love female beast mode WAY more than males, by far :)

being able to attack faster and dodge while attacking>>> just standing there very slowly attacking and getting a ton of hits done to yourself >.>

i never have trouble attacking in female beast mode and i can dodge attacks pretty often if i tried.

lol

Female beasts attack so much slower than males it's not even funny.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 14, 2008, 06:51 PM
Unless your doing Invis beast on Female

Your better off spamming PA'S rather then FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP LOOK IT MEH DO MY FLIPS

And yes the female beast attacks are like three fucking times slower then the male

Which well THEY RAGE AND BAWWWWWW

But meh...

I like my female beast still :(

kyanrato
Sep 14, 2008, 09:38 PM
So I'm guessing we all want new moves for each beast, different appearances for each best, (ya know, like one beast having tons of spikes and another one shooting out mist from his mouth)....

And there should be some items that increases the duration or slows down the duration of time that you stay in your Beast form.

ErtaiClou
Sep 15, 2008, 04:15 PM
There used to be a glitch in the game that some veterans might remember that was pretty cool. It enabled you to stay in beast form and still use all of your weapons and PA's. It was fucking awsome actually. But as far as i can tell sega took it out because they fun killing demons. It didn't give you beast strength, it just looked cool(tornado dance). But who knows, if the code is in the game to allow your beast to hold weapons and use PA's, we just might see it again in the future.

When I first saw this it was during firebreak. Watching a beast-form running around purifying seed zomas was sheer comedy.

Anyway, females in beastmode may be better at dodging, but there is still too much energy expended in attacking. Obiviously nano shouldn't be wasted on small/medium creatures but when that's all that is left, you pretty much have to use heavy attack. Fembeast: Lalala *flips* look at my pink cat butthole. D:

Gen2000
Sep 15, 2008, 08:13 PM
If they fixed the hitbox on female nanoblast it could be better just off that imo. I can sometimes keep up with male nanoblast in mob clearing but then something dumb like a polty or sageeta gets under me and I can't hit him no matter how hard I try or an enemy dodges my attack by a cm and I gotta way until my fembeast stops flipping to him the enemy again. Just a waste of time.

Thunderclap or some instant "hit everything in the room" attack would be a good way to keep up with Paradi.

kyanrato
Sep 19, 2008, 04:53 PM
Whoa, now that I got AotI...the Nanoblast moves seems to have some kind of graphic change? When a beast attacks (like stomps on the ground) a huge explosion type thing appears. That's cool....

And the blast badge bar fills up more faster than the original PSU's blast badge....or maybe I'm just noticing it...