PDA

View Full Version : Stique weapons effect?

Xellos175
Sep 13, 2008, 11:21 PM
Someone was telling me that by using a Stique weapon it levels your pas faster like if I got the Stique wand and used zonde it would level faster than normal is this true.

EspioKaos
Sep 13, 2008, 11:27 PM
Not really. Stique weapons will lower the power of the linked PA, meaning you'll have to use it more often to do equivalent damage to what you'd be doing if you were using a normal weapon. But they don't add any kind of multiplier to PA EXP payout.

Xellos175
Sep 13, 2008, 11:32 PM
Thank you :)

Poncho_Jr
Sep 13, 2008, 11:37 PM
Not really. Stique weapons will lower the power of the linked PA, meaning you'll have to use it more often to do equivalent damage to what you'd be doing if you were using a normal weapon. But they don't add any kind of multiplier to PA EXP payout.

This is true. Allegedly.

Triple_S
Sep 14, 2008, 12:31 PM
That is somewhat useful for PA leveling, coupled with a PP save unit and a PP Generate, we're good.

Darius_Drake
Sep 15, 2008, 10:19 AM
Actually looking at a few stique weapons it seems as if the power is low and the PP is high. This would mean you need more hits or casts to kill a creature and you also have more pp to allow you to spam your pa more without having to refill up on pp. These characteristics would make these weapons the premiere weapons to level up your pa's. Not necessarily a pa boost, but still very helpful for leveling up pa's for a specific weapon.

Syaoran_69
Sep 15, 2008, 11:00 AM
so they're the ultimate PA leveling weapons. Nice to know... I guess.