PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the FreeCreditReport.com commercials?

Poncho_Jr
Sep 14, 2008, 12:23 AM
In my opinion... they are going overboard. Even though some of them were quite funny.

TheOneHero
Sep 14, 2008, 01:12 AM
I find them pretty amusing, yes.

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 14, 2008, 01:57 AM
I'm a big fan of the one where he's working in a pirate-themed restaurant.

That came on the radio one evening, and as a matter of habit (and nearly of principle), I began singing along. This annoyed my wife, so she hit the button to go to a different preset station, and lo and behold, the other station was playing the exact same commercial at the exact same time. I continued singing along, uninterrupted. For what it's worth, both stations have similar programing, and were presenting the same show-- apparently freecreditreport.com is a national sponsor of whatever the hell it was I was listening to.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2008, 02:17 AM
I like how you're asking if we like commercials. :wacko:

Boogie Troll
Sep 14, 2008, 03:57 AM
One commercial that pisses me off is the "Finally Fast" ones. I don't know how big these are (I only see them on G4 so they can't be that widespread) but they're so badly done. Something about how "My computer used to really fast. Now it's only kinda fast." Then some little doohickey about how it's won praises in Forbes.com or something, and then it goes back to the douchebag on the computer and he says something along the lines of, "Now my computer's fast. Finally. Finallyfast.com!"

It's just so...stupid.

Tessu
Sep 14, 2008, 08:57 AM
And we all know what slowed down his computer. :wacko:

PhotonDrop
Sep 14, 2008, 11:59 AM
Well there's your problem right there, Boogie, you were watching G4. :wacko:

Mightaswell be called the "We used to have Star Trek, but now all that keeps us on the air are Ninja Warrior, Banzuke and Cops" Network.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 14, 2008, 01:36 PM
One in the beater civic was the best.

Parts 456778900 are beating the civic dead horse beater beat downed into Getting Jiggy With it + HEYYA!!!!

Bitches don't know its not kosher. They have yet to Ghettoblast the Jewish Rap though, so they have a long ways to go to let mister advertising man get all the music genres in.

Taking bets 5000000:1 on DJ Shadow
Plus A billion more to 1 on DJ Shadow + HYPHY

Weeaboolits
Sep 14, 2008, 02:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhEQ066WDAA

Moo2u
Sep 14, 2008, 04:19 PM
Dude plays guitar left handed. Ya dig?