PDA

View Full Version : How can i get a GM to help with a trade

Outlaw4Ever
Sep 14, 2008, 04:52 PM
Hey im trading a 9/10 Rattlesnake for 2 stacks, but i want a GM to be there so that i dont get scamed. how can i get a GM to be there when we do the trade

Kylie
Sep 14, 2008, 04:54 PM
The easiest way would be to PM one of them on the official board.

Powder Keg
Sep 14, 2008, 04:54 PM
I doubt you'll be able to. Trading stacks is risky business....if you really want it then you just have to take the risk.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 14, 2008, 04:55 PM
I would probably recommend Ruby

If you are going to well

PM one

Indica
Sep 14, 2008, 05:49 PM
2 stacks of what? There is nothing currently in this game that is worth 2 stacks of and you can get a better deal. Nobody on this game has 2 Stacks of Paural or 13-15* materials.

It's so easy to hunt stuff on your own. It may take 2 months but you will get 2 stacks of whatever he is trying to trade.

Edgard
Sep 14, 2008, 06:07 PM
I'm pretty sure he meant 2 stack of money or 198 million meseta. Well personally I wouldn't pay that much for a rattlesnake even if grinded 10/10... I just got one 2 day ago in my first run of Desert Goliath of this month. I know its hard to get, but I prefer to hunt everything I use.

Para
Sep 14, 2008, 06:08 PM
Aim for item trades rather than meseta trades.

Majarra
Sep 14, 2008, 08:44 PM
Get his ID# and if he scams go report him. [Assuming youve heard of the ticket system]

II_Tokio_II
Sep 14, 2008, 08:56 PM
Ok first of there are many things worth over a stack and getting a stack of paural is not easy. Anyways I would recommend getting a stack of meseta and a weapon of your choice that is worth a stack, so then you can sell that item for a stack or keep whatever may be your choice. Either way you get 2 stacks worth for your very nice rattlesnake. Don't ever do a trade that involves 2 trades because some people are not honest and will not do the second trade.

Turb0
Sep 14, 2008, 09:17 PM
PM RubyEclipse or chillaura on the official boards, but Ruby seems to be the one more involved in this type of thing imo. Ruby also checks here but not nearly as often as over there. A few of the mods over there are also willing to oversee trades so you could try talking to them as well. If you can't get anyone, write down their character name, partner card ID number, and gamertag before you start. Also take note of the approximate time the trade goes down in case you have to include that in a ticket reporting a scam. Wouldn't hurt to let the other person know that if they scam you they'll be reported to sega either. If you get scammed, go to help.sega.com and file a ticket including all the info I said above and a description of what happened. You can also upload a few pics to the ticket so that might be a good idea if he brags about scamming you or something.

I've only had experience doing these trades twice - once I got scammed and the other time went fine. On the scam, once Ruby confirmed the trade logs he was able to meet up with me and return my money so I didn't actually lose anything. Good luck, hope everything works out. :D

chicken105
Sep 14, 2008, 09:28 PM
mods can do it. The admins (ruby or chill) would believe any of the mods.

Tekershee
Sep 15, 2008, 04:20 AM
Or just find anyone that can be trusted that is globally known to the community that would screw you both over.

Person 1 trades all the money for Person 3 to hold.

Person 2 trades the item to Person 3.

Person 3 then trades back accordingly.

I traded for over 1 stack before, and the person trusted me enough to give me 99mil before I gave the item over. I could have easily ran off but I'm not that mean!

Eleina
Sep 15, 2008, 04:28 AM
I traded multiple stacks the other day for a Red / Knight. And the trade happened like this:

Step 1: Stack 1 + Random items he wanted vs Red / Knight
Step 2: The rest of the money

Depending on what support you are on there are plenty of people willing to help you if you can't trust the person you are trading with.

Hrith
Sep 15, 2008, 08:04 AM
I'll do it. Trust meeee :cheepcheep:

Outlaw4Ever
Sep 16, 2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks you all for the help, i be trading my rattlesnake quickly than

DeZZ
Sep 17, 2008, 03:11 PM
Put a monomate in your shop for 99 mil, make them buy it before you trade for the rattlesnake, then TRADE the rattlesnake after they buy it. That way you don't even have to worry about finding a GM, although, you still can if you really want to.

Ethateral
Sep 18, 2008, 07:38 AM
I had a Mod and Blade in the room when I traded my Shigga Baret for a weapon and meseta. I had the Mod in there just in case and I gave Blade the Baret. To which he traded it to the buyer. All went well and I got a nice chunk of meseta and the weapon. The guy didn't talk on his mic, so was confused no doubt that I had someone else doing it for me. Better safe than sorry I say.

Either get a Mod or a GM. They're always willing to help for something like that. :P

DeZZ
Sep 18, 2008, 02:29 PM
Glad everything worked out, congrats!