PDA

View Full Version : Hay guise.

Uncle_bob
Sep 14, 2008, 06:33 PM
Gustav sucked.

Power was out for a while, cable and internet are still down. I'm only able to post here through using the power of my manliness alone. Seriously. And lots and lots of Crisco.

Where's my FEMA check? Barack Obama doesn't care about white people.

Tact
Sep 14, 2008, 06:42 PM
Power was out for a while, cable and internet are still down. I'm only able to post here through using the power of my manliness alone.

He's threatening to kick the Internet's ass if it doesn't go to his computer. :wacko:

On a more serious note, I'm glad you're safe.

Ranmaru
Sep 14, 2008, 06:48 PM
My computer better not... D: Refuse power D:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 14, 2008, 06:54 PM
Barack "Odrama?" Forget the Obama Sin Biden/Obama bin lyins/other corn poo shlings.

Bushman prez is out in a Ranch somewhat a bit farther inland, Dallas again? Complaining about rain while he runs with Lance Armstrong again, probably.

Manliness? Bronze pillars of which you use to pedal the bike to electricfy your surroundings?

Awesome, like the time you blew a fart through the side of a tank. Could come in handy if the National Guard comes by instead of the FEMAs pork n beans cans w/ crab juice drinks.

Stay safe Bob.

("I sweat crisco Piggy Greer? Boy you sure cleaned up since high school. -Yeah Steve I still remember your songs you tortured me with, Ain't no neckbone like the one I got.- Hey but don't forget my fave, I know you want my pig foot - but I refuse to let it go - beggin' please - for some pork n beans - I don't mind!"

Uncle_bob
Sep 15, 2008, 09:38 PM
Fun Fact: Gustav only hit here because it snuck up on me while I was asleep. However, I anticipated Ike's landfall and I scared it away with my nudity, causing it to slam into Texas instead.

Sord
Sep 15, 2008, 09:43 PM
when uncle wants something off his sack, it best well get off

Blitzkommando
Sep 16, 2008, 12:28 PM
Fun Fact: Gustav only hit here because it snuck up on me while I was asleep. However, I anticipated Ike's landfall and I scared it away with my nudity, causing it to slam into Texas instead.

Ike decided to pull a fast one and has knocked out power for myself and about 2 million other households and businesses in, now much more aptly named, Blowhio. As of right now power is still out at home as far as I know. So, for a while I'm stuck using university internets which is slow and rage inducing but at least I have them for the moment. Fun fact: Ike hit here with gusts over 80 MPH and constant winds close to 50 MPH which is why the electricity for the state got the surprise butthurt.

On a side note, I went bowling yesterday at the air base because there was nobody there and nothing much to do at home. Fun fact: I still suck at bowling.

Uncle_bob
Sep 16, 2008, 07:29 PM
But it's not sucking at bowling when you're the only one playing, yes? :wacko:

Tact
Sep 16, 2008, 08:40 PM
On a side note, I went bowling yesterday at the air base because there was nobody there and nothing much to do at home. Fun fact: I still suck at bowling.

Don't worry, you'll get better sooner or later. :wacko: