PDA

View Full Version : Kagajibari drops in lightning carnival

WildArms2
Sep 14, 2008, 09:27 PM
wondering if we will get hoshi-kikami or Bajura did we already get the drop list update that changed this drop to Bajura?

EspioKaos
Sep 14, 2008, 09:33 PM
It should be [B] Hoshi-kikami, as the change to [B] Bajura didn't happen on the Japanese side until fairly recently (with their 2nd anniversary event).

WildArms2
Sep 14, 2008, 09:37 PM
okay thanks but there may be a slight chance with all our delays that we get the updated drops just have to wait and see I guess thanks can lock the thread now

EspioKaos
Sep 14, 2008, 09:42 PM
I guess there's a small chance of it happening. After all, they did give us the Magashi Head drop early, so it wouldn't be unprecedented. (By the Japanese schedule, we wouldn't have gotten that one until we got our next update to The Collector.)

Soukosa
Sep 15, 2008, 01:05 AM
Could be that when they apply the drop updates to western servers they just apply all of the changes that have been made rather what should be there at the time on a per schedule sort of sense. Actual content like missions can easily follow the supposed update schedule while systematic changes are messier to deal with. To avoid complications it would seem logical to just apply what the Japanese server has at the time. RO tries to keep system updates in sync with the actual content releases and more often than not, it just messes things up some where.

Turb0
Sep 15, 2008, 01:42 PM
Could be that when they apply the drop updates to western servers they just apply all of the changes that have been made rather what should be there at the time on a per schedule sort of sense. Actual content like missions can easily follow the supposed update schedule while systematic changes are messier to deal with. To avoid complications it would seem logical to just apply what the Japanese server has at the time. RO tries to keep system updates in sync with the actual content releases and more often than not, it just messes things up some where.
Might be the case with system updates, but I haven't really paid that much attention to it. We did get that rod boost really fast...

chicken105
Sep 15, 2008, 03:12 PM
I hope it drops :/ my guntecher needs 4 of those at 10/10 :D