PDA

View Full Version : Item Sange blades

Genuine_Spike_Spiegel
Sep 15, 2008, 02:36 AM
i was wondering if anyone could fill me in, i read the mag event official web page about the receiving of the sange blades for killing the set amount of monsters, and read the participation rules and all, and it said that people who participated in [I]BOTH[I] mag events would receive the free giveaways*rappy tip treasure chest sange blade* is that really the only way to get the sange blade? i participated in the most recent event and was just wondering, because that seems pretty unfair.........:-x:-x:-x:-x

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 15, 2008, 02:54 AM
I think you may be mistaking Spread Needle for Sange o.o;

Spread Needle/G, Treasure Chest, and Rappy Tip were the only rewards as far as I know. I believe the Sange Blades are part of a future Trade Mission, "Arms Dealer" if I'm not mistaken.

I've really never heard of the Sange items being released before or During MAG, event or reward period otherwise. Now, the Arms dealer then Yeah, then I've heard of it mentioned there.

Neith
Sep 15, 2008, 03:07 AM
I think you may be mistaking Spread Needle for Sange o.o;

Spread Needle/G, Treasure Chest, and Rappy Tip were the only rewards as far as I know. I believe the Sange Blades are part of a future Trade Mission, "Arms Dealer" if I'm not mistaken.

I've really never heard of the Sange items being released before or During MAG, event or reward period otherwise. Now, the Arms dealer then Yeah, then I've heard of it mentioned there.

No, Sange was a reward in MAG (the final reward actually). You are mistaking it for Sange & Yasha (which you need to use Sange as part of the exchange).

As for how it's obtained, I can't be sure but as a guess I'd say it's fine if you only participated in one MAG event. Hell, my brother got a Frying Pan delivered after Firebreak, and he wasn't even active during the event :lol:

Garanz-Baranz
Sep 15, 2008, 03:16 AM
Oh, thanks for corecting me, xD Sorry, I didn't know, or even hear, of Sange being the final reward item.

shintaHakamashi
Sep 15, 2008, 11:21 AM
i was wondering if anyone could fill me in, i read the mag event official web page about the receiving of the sange blades for killing the set amount of monsters, and read the participation rules and all, and it said that people who participated in BOTH[I] mag events would receive the free giveaways*rappy tip treasure chest sange blade* is that really the only way to get the sange blade? i participated in the most recent event and was just wondering, because that seems pretty unfair.........:-x:-x:-x:-x

this is all the info on sange. net time go to PsuPedia. its most updated.

* Awarded to all players on the Japanese server as a prize for reaching 400 million points in Maximum Attack G. Comes with no element. As rewarded in US for reaching 200 mil stone marker. Date of release is Unknown. [I]maybe at end of Neudaiz GBR some time between 26th of sept. - ????? rumor has it early oct. because sega scks like that :P!
* A future update will introduce an exchange mission, (The Arms Dealer), where this saber can be combined with (Yasha) to create the twin saber (Sange & Yasha).

[edit] Stats, synthesis, etc.
Stats
Type

image page
PP 100
Rarity 9★ Att. 610
Ver. Ambition of the Illuminus Acc. 320
Mfr. Kubara Product Req. 444

Pricing information
Weapon Board
Buy price N/A Buy price N/A
Sell price Unknown Sell price Unknown
Shop location N/A Shop location N/A
Grinding information
Stat +0 +1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10
PP 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100
Att. 610 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? 730 750

Drop information
Source Level Ver. Type
Unknown

Alastor_Haven
Sep 15, 2008, 11:29 AM
It was the MAG Rewards

Think you might be getting it still

Even if you never even stepped foot in the event

The only prizes you aren't going to get are the Spread needle

Along with the Bronze,Silver and Gold medal decoration's

Dragwind
Sep 15, 2008, 06:57 PM
I think there might be a possibility at a Sange drop again in the future though. Might be harder to get, but who knows. Only time will tell.

RegulusHikari
Sep 15, 2008, 08:03 PM
I think there might be a possibility at a Sange drop again in the future though. Might be harder to get, but who knows. Only time will tell.

Probably. But I do wonder why it's Sange and not Sange/G.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 15, 2008, 08:14 PM
I have two questions. Hopefully someone can answer..... from what people say,the arms dealer comes out a lil bit after GBR....Now you need both sabers to make sange & yasha in future updates,what missions drops it???

Ok lets say in the future Sanges and yashas drop....if you wanted to make the "Sange &yasha"

would the element of the the actual"Sange & Yasha" depend on the element of the two seperate????

Like if you had an ice sange and an ice yasha it would come out ice......

That would b interesting if it worked liked that and also you could only combine two weapons together if there there same element.....that would be annoying however

RegulusHikari
Sep 15, 2008, 08:26 PM
I have two questions. Hopefully someone can answer..... from what people say,the arms dealer comes out a lil bit after GBR....Now you need both sabers to make sange & yasha in future updates,what missions drops it???

Ok lets say in the future Sanges and yashas drop....if you wanted to make the "Sange &yasha"

would the element of the the actual"Sange & Yasha" depend on the element of the two seperate????

Like if you had an ice sange and an ice yasha it would come out ice......

That would b interesting if it worked liked that and also you could only combine two weapons together if there there same element.....that would be annoying however

No, Arms Dealer weapon %s are random. And the Sange comes neutral. Yasha I'm not so sure about.

Soukosa
Sep 15, 2008, 08:28 PM
Sange from MAG is neutral and the S&Y you make with it comes out with a random element. So element of the source weapons doesn't matter.

Yasha so far has only come from a De Rol boss box during the Dengeki event (one of the very few things that mission's good for).

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 15, 2008, 08:31 PM
Well it seems i need to level my fire shot then o_o

Genuine_Spike_Spiegel
Sep 16, 2008, 02:58 AM
cool thanks everyone, and idk if i skipped info, but when are yasha blades available?

Alastor_Haven
Sep 16, 2008, 03:03 AM
Should be Lightning carnival as

a previous poster

Stated

Genuine_Spike_Spiegel
Sep 16, 2008, 03:06 AM
not familiar, when is that?

Alastor_Haven
Sep 16, 2008, 03:10 AM
In a while

probably