PDA

View Full Version : PA frags

fay
Sep 15, 2008, 02:18 PM
if you were able to sell these how hight would you rate them. as in how much would you sell them for if you could.

my friend needs a skill for knuckles i think. he doesnt have the frags for it but i do. he said to get it and he will buy it from me.
im sure i can trade/sell skills,bullets and techs as long as there level 1, yea?

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 15, 2008, 02:23 PM
Hmmm well....since there not all that hard to get......maybe around the 20-30k range lol

well wait....if one PA Frag sold for 20k....and you wanted Jabroga(99 PA frags) i think
that would equal 1,980,000 M XD

If thats the case...... from the PAs i've used would of bought over maybe 40 mill worh of PAs if bought them instead of found.

and bout 5 mill worth to sell :P

Darius_Drake
Sep 15, 2008, 02:28 PM
I would have to check, but I don't think you can sell ultimate pa's. Also with regular pa's you can only sell them if you haven't leveled them at all. It can't even show a level. At least that is what I have found to be true. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Astarin
Sep 15, 2008, 02:29 PM
Normally you can trade/sell photon arts, as long as they haven't been used. But I believe the frag PA's are an exception to this. Your friend will likely have to earn the frags to get Anga Jabroga himself.

Edit: Blast, Darius is fast!

JAFO22000
Sep 15, 2008, 02:29 PM
One cannot trade, sell or drop any PA that you purchase for PA frags.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 15, 2008, 02:34 PM
The OP said "if" :P but yea like everyone said....you can technically give him Photon Art as long as it hasnt been used. but the PA frag bought ones.....not so sure

Tiyr
Sep 15, 2008, 02:36 PM
What everyone else said. You can't trade PA-frag purchased PAs, under any circumstances.

Hope your friend likes Mad Creatures.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 15, 2008, 02:38 PM
What everyone else said. You can't trade PA-frag purchased PAs, under any circumstances.

Hope your friend likes Mad Creatures.

lol
good times....good times

WhiteKnight01
Sep 17, 2008, 03:58 AM
well if you could sell them the price would be really low because of trading gold badges and i belive thers a new mission coming out sometime that drops more of them

stukasa
Sep 17, 2008, 10:18 AM
You can't trade frag PAs, sorry. ^^;

Is your friend in such a hurry to get a new PA? He can always get Bogga Zubba for now and then get Bogga Robado when he has enough frags. It's not like frags take that much time to get. If he's doing speed runs he won't be getting any frags but if he actually completes the missions normally it shouldn't take that long (if his character level is high enough to play S/S2-rank, that is).

Alastor_Haven
Sep 17, 2008, 10:28 AM
Mad creatures

FTW

RufuSwho
Sep 17, 2008, 11:03 AM
if you end up playing for a long time you will end up with stacks of PA's that are essentially worthless

my friends and I have all sold stacks of 99 PA's to the NPC for 100 meseta :(

the game is simply designed so new players have something extra to shoot for early on

Hrith
Sep 17, 2008, 11:14 AM
There is no "r" in "PA frags".

beatrixkiddo
Sep 17, 2008, 12:09 PM
There is no "r" in "PA frags".

Spam.

Rufus, don't sell your PA Frag stacks, they'll be useful once we get the weaponry trade mission. I have 5 stacks in my Common box, personally `-`

CelestialBlade
Sep 17, 2008, 12:16 PM
Wow, I wish I could sell those. I had nothing better to do with my abundance of Gold Badges from MAG so I just got stacks of PA frags :P

fay
Sep 17, 2008, 12:18 PM
Spam.

Rufus, don't sell your PA Frag stacks, they'll be useful once we get the weaponry trade mission. I have 5 stacks in my Common box, personally `-`

what do you mean? are they going to be used for something else?

Anduril
Sep 17, 2008, 12:20 PM
I used to be so low onn frags and be sad that I couldn't get anything, but with MAG got 8 stacks of them, but after I bought all the PAs I wanted I'm stuck with 3 stacks just sitting in my common box, and I'm slowing building another useless stack... I do wish I could just give them away to some low level player.

Kylie
Sep 17, 2008, 12:23 PM
what do you mean? are they going to be used for something else?
http://psupedia.info/The_Arms_Dealer

Quite a few of the weapons and items for trade require an ultimate PA disk.

RufuSwho
Sep 17, 2008, 02:36 PM
oh my, thanks Kylie and Bea

i think they have updated that page since i last looked at it

seems that we will need some Vol Coins as well. i stopped going to get mine awhile back but maybe i'll start stocking back up

been awhile since a gleened some useful info here

Thanks guys

ps: i said "gleened"