PDA

View Full Version : Split

Toadthroat
Sep 15, 2008, 06:29 PM
Why is this in rants?
This isn't a serious discussion.
Anyway, as Nitro said before me, Humanoid refers to anything with a human-like shape. IE: Two arms, two legs, one head, and a body that it all connections.
Androids CAN also be Humanoid, but not everything Humanoid is an Android. And everything that is Paranoid, is not an Android.

AlexCraig
Sep 15, 2008, 07:25 PM
Why is this in rants?
This isn't a serious discussion.

Rant Validity
From an etiquette standpoint, nothing good ever comes from attempting to denounce the validity of a rant (that is, to say rant in question is not worth a rant thread, or is a matter not worth ranting about), especially publically or within the thread itself. Keep it to yourself, and pass the thread by. Or, report the thread using the Mod Report function or PM a moderator of the board as listed in its index. You may disagree with the thread and post as such in a civil manner, but attempting to denounce the validity of a rant is considered trolling, no matter how elaborate.
-- Rants Board Etiquette and Guidelines -- (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110976)

Sord
Sep 15, 2008, 07:29 PM
-- Rants Board Etiquette and Guidelines -- (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110976)

and as usual, things fly over your head like planes Alex.

This thread isn't really even a rant, it's a discussion about how things are named in C.A.R.D. and is really more fitting for the Ep3 General board.

AlexCraig
Sep 15, 2008, 07:38 PM
but I noticed everyone here calls them androids. I thought android was deemed a slur and the politicly correct term is "humanoid" from episode 3+...

Looks to me like he is questioning us as a whole, using episode 3 as a basis for his arguement.

Sord
Sep 15, 2008, 08:03 PM
Looks to me like he is questioning us as a whole, using episode 3 as a basis for his arguement.

while that's possible, the last line "of course I guess it could have been changed in one of the later games I never played..." kind of refutes that idea and makes it sound like he's talking purely in game. And, even if that isn't the case and what you said is correct, it's still not a rant, it's just a question and you continue to be missing the point.

Dhylec
Sep 15, 2008, 08:04 PM
and as usual, things fly over your head like planes Alex.

This thread isn't really even a rant, it's a discussion about how things are named in C.A.R.D. and is really more fitting for the Ep3 General board.
It was the OP's choice to start this topic in here as a rant. Let's not question whether it's a rant or not.

If any member here disagrees with the OP's choice, PM him. If you post, please stay on topic.