PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry for what i have done(please read)

darkfalz16
Sep 16, 2008, 08:54 PM
Hello everyone, i am very sorry for all my actions these past few days, yes i know i may have been an a** to some of you and i am very sorry. i will understand if you dont party with me or avoid me, i just dont want any more trouble. I didn't think it would cost this much trouble and i have realized my actions and understand that it was wrong to do what i did.

System-Id
Sep 16, 2008, 09:01 PM
You Are A Boat.....
XD

Rambo!
Sep 16, 2008, 09:17 PM
UM.....

WHO WHAT NOW??

Indica
Sep 16, 2008, 10:11 PM
I may have partied w/ you long ago, dont remember, but I met you during MAG for Speed C runs and thought you were cool.

From what I was told you never physically booted my friend so I never really held it against you and was not blaming you at all. I did warn a bunch of people though, but I never black listed you. You sent me a few mails the other day asking some questions.

The PC/PS2 community is pretty small and stuff gets around quick, especially people who know lot of people and have connections...etc

Alastor_Haven
Sep 16, 2008, 10:17 PM
I've seen you around

Quiet and decent

But really

Do you boot people when PF shows up or not?
Do you have proof that your friend really did take your account and OMFG FUCKING FAGGOT WANTS RED/KNIGHT I HAVE TO BOOT THIS FUCKER AND RUIN THE ACCOUNT HOLDER'S REPUATION FUCK FUCK FUCK

Whatever is the case

Meh...

I'm ma go cry now that I got booted from a french party

excuse me