PDA

View Full Version : "Wait, there's a New Mexico now?"

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 18, 2008, 06:58 AM
Simpsons Season 12 in 2009.

This will be the 1st season I buy.

You got your:
-Linguo, Run Lola Run multi part episode compiled into one, Homer mentions Blue Man Group then says those Smurfs suck.
-Mr.X's internet secrets that gets him sent to the island where people know too much(like how to change water to gasoline.)
Bonus, Dancing Jesus on his website.
-Hungry Homer's hunger strike after a trip to Blockoland, 'New Mexico' baseball team episode.
-The evil Dolphins who take over the world after Lisa saves their leader from the zoo aquarium-like Free Willy.
-Springfield's oldest tree getting cut down after Lisa's face is put on it, and it doesn't stop until it touches down in the Bay under the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
-Homer's crayon in the brain, "Hmm. Increase my killing power, eh?"
-Bart and crew including Ralph Wiggum use an audio tune to disguise their voices and become a boyband sensation (damn Audiotunes making pop stars money, and T-PAIN, that guy is the worst offender!)
-Disco Stu gets into Disco Heaven via a gas leak hallucination through Flander's wife statue in his Biblical theme park

Bring on Summer 09.

Moo2u
Sep 18, 2008, 12:54 PM
Best season is season 3 simple for dental plan, Lisa needs braces, dental plan, Lisa needs braces, dental plan, Lisa needs braces, dental plan, Lisa needs braces, dental plan, etc.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 18, 2008, 01:08 PM
The problem is, a quotey quotable quote can make an entire season, as you have demonstrated.

Minor plot point quotes can make an episode:
Thermostat says:
"Do not Touch
-Willy"

"Do not touch Willy? Good advice!" *turns it up on high*

But for me, the character introduction of Linguo, awesome secrets island episode and Homer's exploits as actually not the Internet King anymore, and the pretty good quote of "Increase my killing power" make it my 1st buy. Not necessarily a fave, I just never bought any others yet. Heresy by me, but it starts somewhere!

Also, Fat Tony's Mob guys, I wanna see if the captions keep up with their Linguoverload monologues.

Moo2u
Sep 18, 2008, 01:53 PM
Good point with the captions.

...I wonder if all that appears will be "???????"

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 18, 2008, 02:08 PM
I know there will be "labanza!" at least.

I never wanted to pirate any of the scripts online, but I could, after I buy it.... Temptations.

That reminds me ... of TRAMAMPOLINE!