PDA

View Full Version : Today's GM session results (09/18)

Mysterious-G
Sep 18, 2008, 01:51 PM
The content we will get for real next week still could still change, so don't take this as an official announcment.
Next week's update:

-GBR ends

-The Clothier
[spoiler-box]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/Mysterious-G/psu20080918_201858_055.jpg[/spoiler-box]
-MAG rewards
[spoiler-box]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/Mysterious-G/psu20080918_204312_087.jpg[/spoiler-box]
-'We will release a list of all the next week's content soon.'

And for all Master Class lovers:

-Master classes right AFTER Mission Carnival.
[spoiler-box]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/Mysterious-G/psu20080918_204940_092.jpg[/spoiler-box]

A little info about the character voices:
Mel said that on the official forums there is a topic about how to implent it into the pc version in the FAQs section.
(I will try that out later, myself. If it is not too complicated...)

And the most important info I got was about the Mission Carnival that is coming up soon:

[spoiler-box]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/Mysterious-G/psu20080918_204134_078.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/Mysterious-G/psu20080918_204201_082.jpg[/spoiler-box]

DeZZ
Sep 18, 2008, 01:52 PM
Cool, thanks.

Chris28
Sep 18, 2008, 01:55 PM
psh, last month i was told by Melchior we get master classes BEFORE Mission Carnival...ah wel

fay
Sep 18, 2008, 02:00 PM
i actually remember melchoir telling me that aswell :(

at least i know the clothier is finally going to be here. been waiting ages. finally get my maiden clothes. also i can finally sell all the stuff i bought in advance for this mission =]

burninglink5
Sep 18, 2008, 02:15 PM
I really could care less about what the GMs say, they are of no reliability whatsoever. Seriously, its like they change their minds every time they say something.
Right after MAG...
"Master Classes and Dengeki in August"
2 months later...
"Master Classes coming before Dengeki, Dengeki coming in September"
Now...
"Master Classes coming AFTER Dengeki, Dengeki coming soon"
A month from now...
Master Classes delayed until January, Dengeki coming soon.

Neith
Sep 18, 2008, 02:19 PM
Who knows when we're getting the Master Classes, seriously :lol: The date for them is switching so much it's hard to keep track :disapprove:

Oh well, at least The Clothier is coming.

Edit: Also, I may be missing it, but I can't find anything on voices in the FAQ section- only how to implement Japanese voices. If anyone finds anything about getting the voices to work, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.

DeZZ
Sep 18, 2008, 02:26 PM
It's the carrot and stick method...we'll keep going forward as long is it's dangling in front of our faces...or until our legs fall off.

Ezodagrom
Sep 18, 2008, 02:40 PM
Some things that can be added here: ^^

As far as updates, there are two things we can comment on - the first is that Master Classes are scheduled for after the carnival, and the second is that the next update will be before the second, and will include some new stuff to look forward to, besides the arrival of the MAG2 rewards.
(by second he means October 2)
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1025965#1025965

The next update is on track for September 26. We actually have updates scheduled 2 weeks apart for the rest of the year, although we do not yet assume that we can rely on this.
-Chill
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1025972#1025972

Kylie
Sep 18, 2008, 03:07 PM
I'd like to believe this since there are pictures and everything, but I just can't. I'll be happy if we get The Clothier next week though; I've had the items I need in my PM forever.

Shinko
Sep 18, 2008, 03:15 PM
yes i been waiting for the clothier for awhile...... as long as everything go as the say it will

redroses
Sep 18, 2008, 03:23 PM
Clothier is nice, even though I have none of the items yet T^T
but what I also would really like would be the new Collectors items D= (or did we get them and i have noticed?) I want to badly finally move to Neudaiz XD

DeZZ
Sep 18, 2008, 03:29 PM
I want Rappy Suit...but I don't think it's coming out with the initial release of this mission, from what this article on psupedia says...that's if we even get this update next week...

http://psupedia.info/The_Clothier

Alastor_Haven
Sep 18, 2008, 03:57 PM
Yes time to get my clothes

Along with a few needles haha

Micro
Sep 18, 2008, 04:12 PM
Master classes AFTER Carnival? :disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

Adora
Sep 18, 2008, 04:13 PM
Yay Im so excited! I think I almost have everything. New clothes will be fun! :-D

stukasa
Sep 18, 2008, 04:41 PM
I'm excited by the prospect of new clothes, disappointed by the delay of Master classes, cautiously optimistic about the "updates every two weeks" announcement, and still wondering when we're getting the Carnival. Only time will tell...

Ethateral
Sep 18, 2008, 05:05 PM
Well, the announcement of the Master classes is saddening, but gives me a little more time to finish getting the rest of my spells to 40. Work doesn't allow me to do so sooner... DARN YOU!! D:

Kizeragi
Sep 18, 2008, 05:08 PM
Interested in this "Update every 2 weeks" thing, but I don't see it happening. Not really bothered about masterclass delay. Looking forward to grinding Spread Needles on friday.

Indica
Sep 18, 2008, 05:33 PM
We'll have to wait till last moment as always to know exactly what is going on.

Few weeks ago Melchior said we were getting Master Classes before the Carnival Event.

Interested in this "Update every 2 weeks" thing, but I don't see it happening. Not really bothered about masterclass delay. Looking forward to grinding Spread Needles on friday.

There was one month we got like 3 updates in a month and everyone was so excited. LOL then people got all emo when we got nothing for almost a month.

It would be cool if we got 2 updates a month the help people stay interested in this game, except for Month long events. Hopefully if there is a 3rd expansion they come up with more ideas what to add in these updates.

Foran Waterfall has that large box blocking the cave. Im hoping one day future maps go into that cave. I always had a weird idea looking at that mountain that future maps if ever in that area would have more flying monsters since it's so high up in elevation.

pikachief
Sep 18, 2008, 06:01 PM
ok....

Master classes- Yay i have time to finish leveling my lasers/rifles to 40! lol ^^ and besides, teh JP got master classes right after mission carnival also :)

Clothier-I've been telling mah buddies when GBR ends since before MAG2 XD lulz woot for correct guestimation!

updates every 2 weeks- Thats how it used to be, sounds like they're FINALLY getting back on schedule lol

Para
Sep 18, 2008, 06:06 PM
Jeers no mass MP missions for masterclasses.

Cheers for the clothier

pikachief
Sep 18, 2008, 06:10 PM
http://psupedia.info/True_Darkness

i can solo that in 8 min and 4 min in a party now. 200 MP in 4-5 min is pretty good to me lol :)

but my friends wanna go to egg thieves for double the MP a lot slower cuz their afraid of megid -_- 8 STA FTL T_T

Turb0
Sep 18, 2008, 06:16 PM
*Puts 2 formalwears that I haven't worn in months up for sale* Grrr I want masterclasses NAO!!!1 I should probably finish leveling rifles and lasers but meh. They'll get there eventually.

EDIT: Pika, unless it's intentional you spelled icanhascheezburger wrong.:p

BigBadDogIV
Sep 18, 2008, 06:28 PM
Ive been waiting for the clothier forever :D. Lets just hope it doesnt get delayed or worse cause a rollback :disapprove:

pikachief
Sep 18, 2008, 07:54 PM
*Puts 2 formalwears that I haven't worn in months up for sale* Grrr I want masterclasses NAO!!!1 I should probably finish leveling rifles and lasers but meh. They'll get there eventually.

EDIT: Pika, unless it's intentional you spelled icanhascheezburger wrong.:p

actually after kan yu was first released my friend practically drilled into my brain the phrase "Kan yu dig it!"

so now i write kan sometimes instead of can and yu instead of u or your...... sometimes...

thats also the name of 1 of my bots lol

NDW
Sep 18, 2008, 10:19 PM
I'm glad that I'll have time to make two of my alternate characters more prepared for masters, I need it for leveling bullets and attack TECHNICs. My goal is to get as close as I can for all photon arts to LV31+.

For bullets I have all of them at LV 21+ except for three of my laser cannon photon arts.

For attack TECHNICs I have all of them at LV21+ with a few that are at LV31+: Foie, Dambarta, Diga and Nosdiga.

DarkEliteRico
Sep 19, 2008, 07:46 AM
Oh well no wonder I haven't been on this game as much, guess the clothier is a start. Too bad i've had all the stuff i'll want or need in my bot for months now.

Leveling laser cannon bullets is boring me to death now since those are the only elemental bullets i have left to do to 40 still.

Drops lately have been shit even with decent party luck, here's to getting PF over 20 times and not even seeing a red unit drop. But hey gave away almost two full sets of chainsawds

Tyreek
Sep 19, 2008, 11:58 PM
Dealing with implementing VA's: Well I checked the official site, and it seems the topic I found about it deals with JP VA's, but a majority of the voices will only work in Lumilass and not in battle from what I am hearing. I would like to hear the English VA's we were deprived from though. PS2 has it too good.

Hrith
Sep 20, 2008, 05:35 AM
Master classes AFTER Carnival? :disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:This

=/

Bad planning... again.

Kinako78
Sep 20, 2008, 10:02 AM
Now I have to work harder to get a Mimic Doll...

xxcornersxx
Sep 20, 2008, 10:32 AM
Omg no wai im totally in all of those screenies

Golto
Sep 20, 2008, 11:02 AM
So we will be getting master types only 8 months after the JPN now?