PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Red / Knight

doomkilledu
Sep 18, 2008, 04:22 PM
got one yesterday just wondering the sell price cause im deciding on wether to keep it or sell it >> its really handy though

Ethateral
Sep 18, 2008, 04:56 PM
300 mil+ for it. :P That's where it starts.

doomkilledu
Sep 18, 2008, 05:18 PM
300 mil+ for it. :P That's where it starts.

dam >> now if only there were ppl with that much money lol

Ethateral
Sep 18, 2008, 05:20 PM
There is. Robo Zelda bought the one I had given Blade for 400 mil! =P There are ones out there, though they might not be open about it. Just.. Do NOT put it up in your shop for a stack. It'll be gone in an instant. >____>;; You'll get jipped instantly.

doomkilledu
Sep 18, 2008, 05:26 PM
There is. Robo Zelda bought the one I had given Blade for 400 mil! =P There are ones out there, though they might not be open about it. Just.. Do NOT put it up in your shop for a stack. It'll be gone in an instant. >____>;; You'll get jipped instantly.

i guess i just have to spam it out there huh >>

Ethateral
Sep 18, 2008, 05:28 PM
It's really your best bet. Post about it on the official forums as well.

Tawon
Sep 18, 2008, 05:47 PM
lucky noobs getting this... makes me laugh.... have done phantom fissure 60 times now and no red / knight... HaH!

Ethateral
Sep 18, 2008, 05:52 PM
I ran Phantom Fissure once, on the day GBR was released for us, and got it. Doesn't make me a noob though, doesn't make anyone a noob. Only if you boot everyone, knowing it dropped though, does it. >_> Then you get hate sent towards you. Since then, I've been running Phantom Fissure and haven't seen jack drop, lol. Just lots of Rabol Lumirus and Double Agito [b].

doomkilledu
Sep 18, 2008, 05:57 PM
It's really your best bet. Post about it on the official forums as well.

ya lol i still dont know if ima sell it or not hehe

doomkilledu
Sep 18, 2008, 06:00 PM
I ran Phantom Fissure once, on the day GBR was released for us, and got it. Doesn't make me a noob though, doesn't make anyone a noob. Only if you boot everyone, knowing it dropped though, does it. >_> Then you get hate sent towards you. Since then, I've been running Phantom Fissure and haven't seen jack drop, lol. Just lots of Rabol Lumirus and Double Agito [b].

ya i agree i saw the red knight drop once like two days ago and ya i was dissapointed but w/e but then yesterday it dropped and i got it so thats two back to back pf missions i've ran that it has dropped. Im not a noob im just lucky

Tawon
Sep 18, 2008, 06:08 PM
this guy from his sig only has one char at 87... meaning he prob hasnt run too many PFs and he got it... seen it twice... and didn't know the price thinking people out there don't have 300+ million... at one time i had 700m from hard work... but he now can have this much if he sells it... meaning he is a noob in this game and got lucky as he states

doomkilledu
Sep 18, 2008, 06:30 PM
this guy from his sig only has one char at 87... meaning he prob hasnt run too many PFs and he got it... seen it twice... and didn't know the price thinking people out there don't have 300+ million... at one time i had 700m from hard work... but he now can have this much if he sells it... meaning he is a noob in this game and got lucky as he states

and you believe that thats my only char ever takin into fact that i havent updated my sig since i joined. Ever thought of that >> jeez

Tawon
Sep 18, 2008, 06:52 PM
there you go, i retract my statement and apologize, just VERY pissed after doing 60 PFs not even SEEing a red knight, GL with your decision on selling or keeping

doomkilledu
Sep 18, 2008, 08:22 PM
there you go, i retract my statement and apologize, just VERY pissed after doing 60 PFs not even SEEing a red knight, GL with your decision on selling or keeping

ok thank you and i know what you mean this is the first item i have ever gotten that was worth more than 500k off of a drop everything else i've had to work my ass of to buy. >> but hey eventually you'll get one someday gl on your search though

Turb0
Sep 18, 2008, 08:53 PM
Since then, I've been running Phantom Fissure and haven't seen jack drop, lol. Just lots of Rabol Lumirus and Double Agito [b].

I know, right? The last few times I did it all I got was a...oh wait, I haven't seen it yet.:-? I suppose it would probably help my chances if I actually did more than afk on the dash/my room though.:p Congrats on the find, OP, hope you get something good for it.:D (One smiley after every sentence ftw.):donut:

X--Hero--X
Sep 20, 2008, 02:58 AM
chill all, money they make from selling will prolly end up being spent in your shop anyway.. more power to you all.

KasVampireGod
Sep 24, 2008, 12:24 PM
sold mine 4 3 stacks, needle/g, and milla ^_^

WhiteKnight01
Sep 24, 2008, 02:38 PM
sold mine 4 3 stacks, needle/g, and milla ^_^

isnt all that worth like 600 or 700 mil?

Ethateral
Sep 24, 2008, 10:30 PM
Someone must have desperately wanted it, lol. >.>

ZcRaider
Oct 16, 2008, 12:02 PM
sighs.... im having second thoughts about hunting this thing. Maybe i should just wait. Everything goes down after time. Maybe i can get one for one stack some day ^_^. But then again something better will be out.... >.>

And then the red / knight will be common. Same process as the hard / knight..... Solid / Knight... cati power.....

Ive gotten PF 3 times now. A few good armors, but other than that....rubbish. Been hunting for 2 days staight, with no rest.... LvL my Cast pretty fast tho. My off days from work basically. Kinda dissappointed. But im a keep trying i suppose.

Dont really believe in luck. The game will either give you a Red / knight, or Not. Just as it was programed too. >.<

Its justs makes it seem like you have a chance...or a choice.. but in reality Its just binary code..... 1 or 0.....in an array condisioned by a Random Number Gen(which in all purposes... isnt random cuz it has a pattern only known by the coder, just to made it seem like its random). Other wise known as .... probability. The only thing that is truely random is the Universe. And even that has a pattern known only by its creator.....

Sad really...but i still love this game... And I will continue to hunt this thing. Guess im crazy... Right before im about to give up. I might just find this thing. ^_^

Thats normally how things go with me and this game. Most of the good things i find, is either at the beginning of an event, or in the early hours of the morning, right when im bout to go to work or school...etc etc

*Actually... by techincal phycology...we would be classified as insane.... X_X

Tawon
Oct 16, 2008, 06:52 PM
red knight will never be like solid knights, I did PF about 70 times and never found one, went out and bought one for 340m.. On Japan servers they are 600 - 700m and they have 10x the population of US. So ya only a few have been bought for a stack but they were resold for 350+ GL though

Kakuzu
Oct 16, 2008, 09:53 PM
I N E E E D O N E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

so i spent 14 mil in this fu************ M****** i***** gotcha... some neu- walnas and photons tho >_>