PDA

View Full Version : [b] Amore Tippies success rate?

funnymatt
Sep 18, 2008, 09:26 PM
What's the success rate for this board in a non-pure PM? And if it's less than 95%, anyone have a pure striking PM I can borrow? Thanks!

Indica
Sep 18, 2008, 09:27 PM
It's easy to make a Strike PM. I think those Firework Traps add strike

funnymatt
Sep 18, 2008, 09:39 PM
Oh, I should add I'm on 360. And the traps add range; I used the dragon's breath back in 2007 after firebreak to make a ranged PM. I could use my spare slot to make a striking PM, I just really hate feeding the damn thing. The success rate with a pure PM is 99% though, right? I might as well just make a pure PM in that case. The end result will sell for far more than the cost of the PM.

Indica
Sep 18, 2008, 09:42 PM
Best thing to do is wait till after the Carnival Event is over and wait for the Prizes. We will get 20% Synth boost which will make it 100% Chance.

You'll have a strike PM by then and it does not take long to make one. Also do you have 15 Lithnia ? They are not easy to get and selling for crazy prices on our server

Edit: Yes a pure strike PM will be 99%. It's best to have 1 of each PM for your characters

funnymatt
Sep 18, 2008, 11:51 PM
Lithnia sells for between 2 and 3 million right now on 360, and I was planning on spending some time hunting some down in the Caves of Ice. What's the drop rate, about the same as a relic edge maybe?

Turb0
Sep 19, 2008, 12:09 AM
I forget which missions drop it but in my whole time playing I've only gotten 1 lithnia so it's probably a pretty low rate. I've gotten like 40+ relic edges hunting PWs so I'm guessing it's quite a bit rarer than those. If you are going to go hunting for some, maybe you could build up a pure striking PM in the meantime.

KunoTatewaki
Sep 19, 2008, 12:12 AM
Firework Traps traps add range I thought

funnymatt
Sep 19, 2008, 12:54 AM
According to the item database, Lithnia drops in missions taking place in the Glengaris Mine from 100+ creatures. So that's Awoken Serpent and Caves of Ice. I guess I'll build a striking PM while I hunt Lithnia. I think that the scarcity of the material has something to do with the fact that no one ventures into those missions anymore. Anyone know if there's a way to make it by failing weapon synths (like you can do with Paural, Catilium, etc.)?

Soukosa
Sep 19, 2008, 01:26 AM
Synth Rate (http://www.amesani.org/psu/pubbeta/item/data.php?item=1231)
Yes its below 95% on a non-pure but not on a pure.

haruna
Sep 19, 2008, 01:35 AM
With all these Crea+ weapons and low % ready-made S-rank striking weapons dropping like crazy, might as well gather up some striking PM food. Durandal Replicas are also a decent source of striking PM chow.