PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP PC/PS2 content update for September 25

EspioKaos
Sep 19, 2008, 06:16 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=749

New temporary missions
From September 25 through October 9, the following missions will be available. Holupe Dence invites all Guardians to try out his improved training program. Note that S2 difficulty will be available only to AOTI players, though C-S will be available to all players.
The Protectors α+ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_α+) C-S2
The Protectors β+ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_β+) C-S2
Training Lecture (http://psupedia.info/Training_Lecture)

Mission update
The Arms Dealer (http://psupedia.info/The_Arms_Dealer) will receive an update to add new items to the exchange mission's lineup.

New items
Many new weapons and line shields will be introduced to the game. Also, NPC shops will have some new items added to their lineup.

Eleina
Sep 19, 2008, 06:18 AM
Another update for JP servers whereas NA/EU get nothing until sometime in october!

NexGen
Sep 19, 2008, 11:22 AM
Is this the same alpha and beta from last year?

Umberger
Sep 19, 2008, 11:28 AM
Is this the same alpha and beta from last year?

I'd assume so, just with an added S2 difficulty (most likely 150+ enemies/some of the AoI versions as per usual).

Kylie
Sep 19, 2008, 12:05 PM
My hunch that the past event missions they plan to add having higher difficulties (come on, let's all try Firebreak on A at LV150 :roll:) was dead on. Alpha and Beta kind of sucked, but I can't complain about higher level mobs in v1 areas.

Neith
Sep 19, 2008, 12:10 PM
Ok ST, now apply this logic to regular v1 missions instead of just events... Yeah, wishful thinking.

EspioKaos
Sep 19, 2008, 12:48 PM
I still find it odd (and a bit disappointing) that these are only temporary. I'd hoped Holupe's missions would stick around for good, but I guess there's still a chance they might show up as permanent fixtures (along with a lot of other old event missions).

Kylie
Sep 19, 2008, 12:53 PM
I still find it odd (and a bit disappointing) that these are only temporary. I'd hoped Holupe's missions would stick around for good, but I guess there's still a chance they might show up as permanent fixtures (along with a lot of other old event missions).
Since they are temporary, I'm guessing that they have boosts?

Mysterious-G
Sep 19, 2008, 12:56 PM
I am hoping them not being permanent is a sign for the future release of v.1 S2 missions.
So many new drops from old enemies, all being event-only.

On another note: Winter Event bored me to death, I only ran it like 3 times. I guess one factor was that it took part when we already got AoI missions that had way better drops...

EspioKaos
Sep 19, 2008, 12:58 PM
Since they are temporary, I'm guessing that they have boosts?
I noticed the little EXP star meter thing (along with the disc collection counter) in the screens they're showing of the missions, so it seems safe to assume, though they don't mention a boost on the site.

Actually, maybe that's got something to do with it. I could see them releasing non-boosted versions of the missions somewhere down the way.

Noblewine
Sep 19, 2008, 01:00 PM
I can't wait for these updates. However the missions that are going to be temporary what's the point of it?

beatrixkiddo
Sep 19, 2008, 01:07 PM
This is probably for the people who opted for the free v1 download with 1000yen game key option. This gives those players something to do for the Thanks Festa (since the 2nd Festa missions were AotI-only), and also gives AotI players something to do.

Kylie
Sep 19, 2008, 01:23 PM
and also gives AotI players something to do.
Yeah, if the mobs are 150+, it'll be worth it. I'd assume things we haven't seen drop before will. The Winter Festa was boring, but mostly because we had seen how good drop rates were on the expansion, and it'd already been announced that drop rates on v1 missions were going to be boosted like right after the event. Plus, it was an event meant for v1 on the expansion.

Hrith
Sep 19, 2008, 02:14 PM
If these missions have Lv150+ monsters, they will bring a whole lot of new monster drops: Zamvapas, Lutus Jigga, Goshin, Kamatoze, Kog Nadd, GSM-05 Seeker, GSM-05B Bomalta, YG-01Z BUG, YG01U BUGGES, Grinna Bete C, Grinna Bete S, Lapucha and SEED-Magashi

And the bosses: De Ragnus, Dimmagolus, Onmagoug, Zoal Goug, Magas Maggahna.

I'm not looking forward to adding that info -_-;

Arika
Sep 21, 2008, 04:11 AM
If these missions have Lv150+ monsters, they will bring a whole lot of new monster drops: Zamvapas, Lutus Jigga, Goshin, Kamatoze, Kog Nadd, GSM-05 Seeker, GSM-05B Bomalta, YG-01Z BUG, YG01U BUGGES, Grinna Bete C, Grinna Bete S, Lapucha and SEED-Magashi

correct that is the same as what I think
so now, it mean that we will know all the drop from monster lv 150+ "every kind" and "every boss" from this update along.

I hope the protector mission will not be permanent too. because those 4 missions along give you every kind of drop in game, there is no purpose for people to play other mission outside those at all if they stay forever.
If they will stay, I hope they allow it til rank S only. (cut off rank S2)

I m disappointed on another side for the update after this. It mean, we will not be able to add any more information for the drop list for quite a long while, because all the drop list of v.1 monster lv 150~200 will be completed at this update.

Now, only drop list that we can add further will be drop list from the AMF metro linear line lv 150+ alone. (which I assume to come after the event) Any S3 of v.1 missions will get no interest if monster still not level above 200. because we already know all the drop, and already try the best conclusion of all v.1 mission (alpha and beta)

Hrith
Sep 21, 2008, 04:45 AM
There's a few monsters that will still not appear at Lv150+ after that update, like Mizura, Buggee, Tirentos, etc.

Arika
Sep 21, 2008, 05:19 AM
People won't care that just 3 monster, and they alway drop junk only too.
Anyway, if ST still have little brain to plan out things properly, the next schedule will be something like this:

first 3 update will be (not in order) :
-S2 on metro linear line mission and AMF mission.
-S2 on the seal of dark god mission and colony GBR with ruin.
-S rank on story mission.

after they completed all that, they need to add S3 rank to v.1 but not lv just 150. it has to be lv 200.
(the reason that they make all enemy drop low % weapons only, and also the Boss at lv 150+ doesn't drop much new rank stuff at all. and they even get all V.1 boss at lv 150 in the event(they seem to be too hurry of showing all bosses drop)
This might be the plan to make better drop at lv 200+

Syl
Sep 21, 2008, 05:32 AM
I actually missed this event last year because Sega screwed me over with error 192 and also being falsely banned >_>

At least it gives me a chance to see on what I missed out on lol.

Arika
Sep 21, 2008, 05:52 AM
I actually missed this event last year because Sega screwed me over with error 192 and also being falsely banned >_>

to order to do that, you gotta help the server to make it last at least another year for us.

Adriano
Sep 21, 2008, 05:54 AM
or switch to jp.

Mysterious-G
Sep 21, 2008, 06:03 AM

You missed the winter event = You missed nothing
(Especially since we got the drop rebalancing right after it .....)

Soukosa
Sep 21, 2008, 09:48 AM

I'm not looking forward to adding that info -_-;You got 6+ months to do :p Besides, the lv 150+ boss drops will probably just change after the event like what they did with De Rol Le after Dengeki.

I hope the protector mission will not be permanent too. because those 4 missions along give you every kind of drop in game, there is no purpose for people to play other mission outside those at all if they stay forever.
If they will stay, I hope they allow it til rank S only. (cut off rank S2)Illuminus enemies aren't even in it. All of the Illuminus enemies weren't in the first set of event missions. Its hardly all of them.

I m disappointed on another side for the update after this. It mean, we will not be able to add any more information for the drop list for quite a long while, because all the drop list of v.1 monster lv 150~200 will be completed at this update.Except this drop tier likely only goes for lv 174. Plus the missing PSU enemies that we won't see drops from, the lv 150+ enemies that have been released that we don't know the drop for, and the ever so fun drop changes (that make it so easy to tell when English sites are just copying a certain Japanese site instead of paying attention *cough*).

Now, only drop list that we can add further will be drop list from the AMF metro linear line lv 150+ alone. (which I assume to come after the event) Any S3 of v.1 missions will get no interest if monster still not level above 200. because we already know all the drop, and already try the best conclusion of all v.1 mission (alpha and beta)Because people only care about seeing new drops, yep. Only one new enemy drop in all of Gamma and Delta and only a couple of new items and yet people spammed the living hell out of it. Yep, they only care about new drops.

chicken105
Sep 21, 2008, 09:52 AM

One of those better drop the simba... >_>

Arika
Sep 21, 2008, 10:16 AM
Illuminus enemies aren't even in it. All of the Illuminus enemies weren't in the first set of event missions. Its hardly all of them.

Except this drop tier likely only goes for lv 174. Plus the missing PSU enemies that we won't see drops from, the lv 150+ enemies that have been released that we don't know the drop for, and the ever so fun drop changes (that make it so easy to tell when English sites are just copying a certain Japanese site instead of paying attention *cough*).

Because people only care about seeing new drops, yep. Only one new enemy drop in all of Gamma and Delta and only a couple of new items and yet people spammed the living hell out of it. Yep, they only care about new drops.

Spamming to hell? surely, whoever is online will alway spam event mission. But what about those who is offline because they interest in none of event drop? do you notice this event isn't quite successful isn't it? Obviously, Sega noticed it too, that is why they delay the event and update this alpha and beta, which will be a huge new drop chart to list.
Do you notice how much effect to the FM when they can't get any good [b] in new mission at all?
and with this mission stay forever, do you think people will still runing normal boss mission while they can kill 2 boss at the same times?
It is very sure that, they will not doing the normal one as long as event mission with the same boss is going on. And with alpha beta, gamma, and sigma together. those including all the boss available. So this mission rank S2 must be removed after event, that is for sure.
and yes, people care about new drop. there is no point to keep playing and unable to upgrade their stuff. hell enough that they still rely on mugunruk since last year until now. Of all things, only thing that I will interest to hunt if my fighter char was in that server would be armas line, very pathetic new drop event.
Do you know DIGI NYO in JP server? he got about the same equipment as what I have in US server currently and he complain the same thing as me.
lv 200+ need to come ASAP. they better clear the remian update they need to do before that fast.

anyway, or alternative way, they might add more melee [b] from those v.1 boss drop, although I can say no, by looking at the tred of Deragan and Dark fakis drop.
(lol, they change Deragan Slayer to drop as premade, they make Fakis drop none of the 12* axe, they removed the 12* spear[b] from De rol, they don't let Alteratsu gouz drop 12* slicer or 12*twin claws. I can see they have intention for all these)
Clearly, they plan to let those [b] drop at the next LV range, it may be 200+ as I predict, or may be 175 as what you said. But I assume 200+.

chicken105
Sep 21, 2008, 10:36 AM
wait what? they removed the [b] mugunburga from de rol le? wtf :/ I mean i see kog nadd dropping it or something, but why did they add it then remove it? :/. Why might as well do that with two-headed ragnus.

Arika
Sep 21, 2008, 10:59 AM
No any enemy drop [b] mugunburga yet
(De rol used to drop, but got removed)

Ezodagrom
Sep 21, 2008, 11:23 AM
Clearly, they plan to let those [b] drop at the next LV range, it may be 200+ as I predict, or may be 175 as what you said. But I assume 200+.
Until now, none of the JP missions or events had any enemy higher than lvl 170...I think lvl 175 might really be the start of a new tier.
About v1 missions, I would be happy if they would make some kind of "S3" rank with lvl 175+ enemies or even lvl 150+, not because of the drops, but because of having alot more interesting missions to do for higher lvl players (even if they released like 1 or 2 of them per week or every 2 weeks).
Right now on JP there's only 11 missions with lvl 150+ enemies, and there are 51 missions, 33 of those are v1 missions x_X (not counting party and rare missions). I hope they don't leave all those missions with lvl 80 - 120 enemies on the highest rank. ._.

chicken105
Sep 21, 2008, 11:57 AM
why did it get removed? That's so stupid :/

Hrith
Sep 21, 2008, 12:10 PM
You got 6+ months to do :p Besides, the lv 150+ boss drops will probably just change after the event like what they did with De Rol Le after Dengeki.There is a non-event mission with Lv150+ De Rol Le?

ForteGunnerW
Sep 21, 2008, 02:21 PM
what do they mean by training mission

Hrith
Sep 21, 2008, 03:18 PM
It's a tutorial, apparently.

EspioKaos
Sep 21, 2008, 03:44 PM
what do they mean by training mission

Remember in the Winter Event how each time you started a mission, you had to go through Holupe's little lecture? That's what the training mission takes the place of.

Soukosa
Sep 21, 2008, 07:18 PM
*ranty stuff*The only people I know that haven't spammed it are the ones that get worn out from the length and roughness of it. FMs don't like it? Look at the parties dear, there's a ton of FMs spamming it (to the point of pure FM parties...). Why would the next drop tier show up at lv 200? Its been going at 25 levels since lv 100. Either way, I can easily see alot of the lv 150+ drops change before we even see lv 200+ enemies.

There is a non-event mission with Lv150+ De Rol Le?Gamma has Del Ro Le? Completely different drop from Dengeki. Case in point things either change or events have custom boss drops.

Arika
Sep 21, 2008, 10:12 PM
you see a lot of FM, just because people use FM for speed, it is the best way to farm stuff. either hunt stuff for alt char or whatever. The fact is that those people who rly waiting for it just turn offline. you can't compare in just in game population. If you don't notice the huge drop in population then I don't know where your eyes is looking at.

Natasha_M
Sep 22, 2008, 09:11 AM
No any enemy drop [b] mugunburga yet
(De rol used to drop, but got removed)

I don't think that [B] was made for De rol drop but an actual event box drop?
For 幻界・撃 Stage 11 boxes to be exact?
The Bonus Geki final stage boxes I believe. Is that what Soukosa is trying to say?

Arika
Sep 22, 2008, 09:16 AM
Well,
the prove that they changed De rol drop is "the 15* De rol armor" that added later.
so they indeed changed something about De rol drop list.
Consider together that those 12* are is all upgrade version of what De rol usually drop,(11*axe -> 12* axe, and 11* spear-> 12* spear, 11* madog -> 12* madog : all fit perfectly.) [B]It is more likely to be the De rol drop more than the event bonus.
(nobody know it for sure, although it is very likely)

Natasha_M
Sep 22, 2008, 09:34 AM
Well,
the prove that they changed De rol drop is "the 15* De rol armor" that added later.
so they indeed changed something about De rol drop list.
Consider together that those 12* are is all upgrade version of what De rol usually drop,(11*axe -> 12* axe, and 11* spear-> 12* spear, 11* madog -> 12* madog : all fit perfectly.) [B]It is more likely to be the De rol drop more than the event bonus.
(nobody know it for sure, although it is very likely)

Err if nobody knows for sure then its not proof for example you can take a Jarbas drop data and see from its drops vary from Spears then Daggers then Halarod then eventually ends up a armor. From what i read and other JP players think it is a event thingy as soukosa said 'Case in point things either change or events have custom boss drops.'

But back on topic guess what surprises we'll see on this update eh.

Arika
Sep 22, 2008, 09:50 AM
It is easy to know that for sure.
When US degeki event arrive, see if De rol drop those item or not. then that will be the answer.

But from drop chart, it look too silly to be a bonus? why all the 12* bonus drop are coincidentally exactly the same as what De rol drop at 11* (when it is just event bonus, it doesn't need to be the same.) Also, what drop from another event boss Degahna is very suck compare to what De rol drop. while both of them are the same event bonus mission. If it is just extra bonus they gave to players, they should make it more equal.

Btw, what I said about not sure yet until US event arrive is the part of "12* is De rol drop or not"
[B]but the part about "has they changed De rol drop list or not"
it is confirmed 100% that they changed it. because the De rol armor never drop from Degeki mission.

Ezodagrom
Sep 22, 2008, 02:10 PM
About the De Rol Le drops, JP got changes in AOTI drops twice in the last few months, it's highly likely one of those changed 150+ De Rol Le drops.

Natasha_M
Sep 22, 2008, 06:43 PM
I'm aware of those drop changes before but normally those drop changes add something new in not take something out.
For example the first time Gol Dolva 150 came out it didn't drop guld until a update added it in.
Kind like how our grass assasins were given Double agitos instead of sweet deaths at 125+
And rappies/jaggos lv 100+ given the cati pp save units

Golto
Sep 25, 2008, 09:47 AM
Some interesting new stuff.

13* laser cannon, some kind of varation of the Degahna Cannon maybe from arms dealer trade-in?
http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17340.jpg
http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17339.jpg

12* macinegun board Deathrain?
http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17347.jpg

Lumira/ Hp restore from Bugges

[B] De Ragun from lvl 150+ Gol Dovas?

Umberger
Sep 25, 2008, 12:45 PM
Some more cool stuff:

First grind on the 13* laser.
http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17354.jpg

New 12* drop.
http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17353.jpg

A 14* drop...probably a material though.
http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17349.jpg

Maybe an old armor unit, dunno.
http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17348.jpg

So who wants to translate? ;p

EspioKaos
Sep 25, 2008, 12:50 PM
New 12* drop.
http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17353.jpg
Ohga-Misaki

A 14* drop...probably a material though.
http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17349.jpg
Rabol Feril

Maybe an old armor unit, dunno.
http://moemi.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17348.jpg
Lumira / TECH Charge

chicken105
Sep 25, 2008, 02:21 PM
where's my cubo simba >_>

-Jet-
Sep 25, 2008, 04:48 PM
where's my cubo simba >_>

DENIED!

And Degahna Cannon+ FTW

Gen2000
Sep 25, 2008, 04:56 PM
Degahna Cannon+, HEL YEH.

chicken105
Sep 25, 2008, 05:12 PM
DENIED!

And Degahna Cannon+ FTW

:( i want it!!!!!!

pikachief
Sep 25, 2008, 05:14 PM
:( i want it!!!!!!

no. the new cannon is bettar :D

Golto
Sep 25, 2008, 05:15 PM
That laser cannon grinds well too. Finally a laser to replace the ill-conceived drop of [b] love inferno. Too bad when we get this update White day will have gone by again.

pikachief
Sep 25, 2008, 05:19 PM
That laser cannon grinds well too. Finally a laser to replace the ill-conceived drop of [b] love inferno. Too bad when we get this update White day will have gone by again.

yea we'll have the dark even by january probably then something else maybe this by march or april, yup if our schedule didnt suck so much we could've gotten this to hold us back but oh well >.>

Adriano
Sep 26, 2008, 08:20 AM
Well I guess the adahna unit isn't a casino item...
http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17369.jpg

this makes things a bit different. ;|

And is this Lumirus.....wall ?
http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17357.jpg

Agito repcas drop made?
http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17356.jpg

Lumira Tech charge.
http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/src/psu17348.jpg

WildArms2
Sep 26, 2008, 07:15 PM
soo whats else was added to the arms dealer surly they couldnt just add one thing didnt they say items as in plural and any info on the boss boxes yet???

EspioKaos
Sep 26, 2008, 07:26 PM
soo whats else was added to the arms dealer surly they couldnt just add one thing didnt they say items as in plural and any info on the boss boxes yet???

Adahna Degahna Cannon was it. I said "items," but that's because I assumed there would be more than one. Singularity and plurality can be difficult to interpret in Japanese unless specific numbers or adjectives are used to modify a noun. In this case, the Japanese word for "item," アイテム, can translate as either "item" or "items." The phrase used, アイテムを追加しました, had been used before to mean "some items were added," but in this case it only meant "an item was added." Erk... sorry, I'm rambling now. :wacko:

On the boss box drops, we're getting there. We'll have more stuff added to the tables over the weekend. Looking over the JP wiki's charts, I see that some new line shields drop on S2, including Gera-senba and Gerard Line.

-Jet-
Sep 26, 2008, 09:35 PM
Did they modify existing boss boxes? Or is there some mission I'm not aware of?

EspioKaos
Sep 26, 2008, 11:38 PM
Did they modify existing boss boxes? Or is there some mission I'm not aware of?

They rehashed the Winter Event missions as a special two week promotion for the free download of the ver.1 PC client that just started. (Of course, you still have to pay for your GUARDIANS License and the game key.) Basically, it's something to give all of the new players an easy way to level up and such. S2 difficulties were added for everyone else.

The Protectors α+ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_α+)
The Protectors β+ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_β+)

RegulusHikari
Sep 27, 2008, 08:42 AM
So what's up with the Gol Dova? Why does he drop the De Ragun in Protectors Alpha+ when he dropped the Guld in Shred the Darkness? They're both 150+.

Arika
Sep 27, 2008, 11:23 AM
SEGA always love to change the drop, that is why lol.
(unless the fire infected gol dolva matter to the drop change)

WildArms2
Sep 27, 2008, 07:36 PM
Adahna Degahna Cannon was it. I said "items," but that's because I assumed there would be more than one. Singularity and plurality can be difficult to interpret in Japanese unless specific numbers or adjectives are used to modify a noun. In this case, the Japanese word for "item," アイテム, can translate as either "item" or "items." The phrase used, アイテムを追加しました, had been used before to mean "some items were added," but in this case it only meant "an item was added." Erk... sorry, I'm rambling now. :wacko:

On the boss box drops, we're getting there. We'll have more stuff added to the tables over the weekend. Looking over the JP wiki's charts, I see that some new line shields drop on S2, including Gera-senba and Gerard Line.

No worries just think that its really lame the sega gives them 1 whole item added to the arms dealers

Keep up the great work man much appreciated

Natasha_M
Sep 27, 2008, 07:52 PM
SEGA always love to change the drop, that is why lol.
(unless the fire infected gol dolva matter to the drop change)

Thats actually one of the theorys as there is some small differences between the 2 gol dolvas. Normal Gol dolva can be inflicted by SE burn while the fire one can't.

EspioKaos
Sep 27, 2008, 09:42 PM
Thats actually one of the theorys as there is some small differences between the 2 gol dolvas. Normal Gol dolva can be inflicted by SE burn while the fire one can't.

D: I hope not. I don't want another drop variation to have to consider when throwing together charts. :lol:

gamewarp
Sep 28, 2008, 03:55 AM
Another bug?
I think the PSU gol dova drop (b) de ragun, and AOTI gol dova Guld

IsoDonk
Sep 28, 2008, 06:08 AM
Isn't it because enemies in V1/AotI missions have different drop tables? I guess this could still be considered a V1 mission.

Hrith
Sep 28, 2008, 06:21 AM
There is no v1 mission with Lv150+ Gol Dolva, heh.

The Protectors Alpha S is a v1 mission, but The Protectors Alpha S2 is not.

Guld was probably an event drop.

IsoDonk
Sep 28, 2008, 06:23 AM
What I meant was, IF there had been a V1 mission with 150+ Gol Dova, would they have dropped De Ragun?

Hrith
Sep 28, 2008, 06:58 AM
Well, what do they drop in The Protectors Alpha S2, then?

Ezodagrom
Sep 28, 2008, 10:05 AM
In my opinion, it's just a change in drops like the Grass Assassin change from Sweet Death to Double Agito at lvl 125+...

On the August 7 and August 21 updates there were drop changes for AOTI missions (any mission with lvl 150+ enemies is an AOTI mission, like the protectors alpha and beta S2). Any of those updates could have changed not only Gol Dolva drops but also De Rol Le (Ank Zagza instead of Ank Buti, Coni instead of Delpi).

Arika
Sep 28, 2008, 10:27 AM
Nah, it is not a drop change, I can comfirm the fire GOl dolva still drop Garuto (Gill) now at the protector delta. while the normal Gol dolva in protector alpha drop doesn't drop it.
(this happen at current time frame, so it is not drop change, but both type has different drop)

as Nanasha say, there are also SE effect on different of them too.

welcome to trouble world, Epio, I think ST is starting to implement "the different element different drop" from now on~

Ezodagrom
Sep 28, 2008, 11:30 AM
There is a non fire gol dolva? o.O

Arika
Sep 28, 2008, 11:38 AM
There is a non fire gol dolva? o.O
they are both fire element, but one of them are highly fire inflected. (this one will not getting burn SE, while another one can be burned ) and apparently they drop different stuff.

WildArms2
Sep 28, 2008, 04:20 PM

was one of the gol dova a KING? I always thought they should have different drop rates kings verse normal enemy

EspioKaos
Sep 28, 2008, 05:17 PM
Nah, it is not a drop change, I can comfirm the fire GOl dolva still drop Garuto (Gill) now at the protector delta. while the normal Gol dolva in protector alpha drop doesn't drop it.
(this happen at current time frame, so it is not drop change, but both type has different drop)
But, δ isn't available anymore. It was taken away when α+ was introduced. So it's still possible that the drop was changed during the maintenance that removed γ/δ and introduced α+/β+.

Arika
Sep 29, 2008, 12:00 AM
Well, it always tell you if there are any drop adjust in the update page.
even a small thing change, they still say it every times.

EspioKaos
Sep 29, 2008, 01:09 AM
Well, it always tell you if there are any drop adjust in the update page.
even a small thing change, they still say it every times.

Normally. But there have been cases of notes being forgotten and then added in days later. Or in the case of a 360 site update, months later. D: (As it was with details on when the rare mission search update thing happened.)

Arika
Sep 29, 2008, 01:14 AM
the probability is too less.
If it is event item drop only, then it shouldn't be restrict to GOl dolva. they can add to the end boxes instead like the festa event bonus. or the survivor mission bonus.(that is ST style)
if it is event only, then it should be for only shade of darkness, and not let it drop in the festa too.

re
Sep 29, 2008, 02:56 PM
has maylee prism always costed 90 fragments?

edit: it's required for the adana cannon, i don't remember paying that much for it

Arika
Sep 29, 2008, 08:30 PM
90 fragment is not hard, change your weapon badge lol, since pushan is so cheap now , meseta would do .

re
Sep 30, 2008, 01:16 AM
I was asking if it has always been 90 frags
since psupedia says it is 25 frag
http://psupedia.info/Mayalee_Prism

Natasha_M
Sep 30, 2008, 01:55 AM
I was asking if it has always been 90 frags
since psupedia says it is 25 frag
http://psupedia.info/Mayalee_Prism

Hi re (>^3^)> lol
Yes you pointed out a error there on psup, its fixed and filled in now.